Top 12 Top 12

jameslongst

Strategos
Sorry you have not heard of the player because he/she is way above you in the ranking.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Ouch. Sweet burn bro.

I knew I shouldn't post...I knew it would draw attention to my pathetic ranking.

jameslongst

Strategos
This is just a constant on ever world you play.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Everyone always wants to step up and measure themselves.

Jim: Well, it got so that every piss-ant prairie punk who thought he could shoot a gun would ride into town to try out the Waco Kid. I must have killed more men than Cecil B. DeMille. It got pretty gritty. I started to hear the word "draw" in my sleep. Then one day, I was just walking down the street when I heard a voice behind me say, "Reach for it, mister!" I spun around... and there I was, face to face with a six-year old kid. Well, I just threw my guns down and walked away. Little (deleted) shot me in the (deleted). So I limped to the nearest saloon, crawled inside a whiskey bottle... and I've been there ever since.

-Blazing Saddles

DeletedUser

Anything interesting up there?

Yea about half of pandora fled into vm after losing a few cities(apathsye)... Honestly i hope they don't fold like UD did, but as it appears a lot of their top players were not prepared for a fight, that could possibly lead to them losing cities... Cowards

DeletedUser54360

Yea about half of pandora fled into vm after losing a few cities(apathsye)... Honestly i hope they don't fold like UD did, but as it appears a lot of their top players were not prepared for a fight, that could possibly lead to them losing cities... Cowards

Breaking News !!!

Losing a few cities would be water off a ducks back for me . ZAPHOD is about to discover today that not all cowards are Bullies. Or something like that .

The newly formed T.I.M is honoured that he accepts the premise that failing to strangle TIM and Me at birth will have repercussions.

Neither I nor TIM have it in our DNA to go quietly into the darkness of enslavement

Remember The Alamo and the Rimlords brief and Noble stand against Tyrany . ( terms and condition s apply - only on edefiant gesture per household)

DeletedUser54957

Breaking News !!!

Losing a few cities would be water off a ducks back for me . ZAPHOD is about to discover today that not all cowards are Bullies. Or something like that .

The newly formed T.I.M is honoured that he accepts the premise that failing to strangle TIM and Me at birth will have repercussions.

Neither I nor TIM have it in our DNA to go quietly into the darkness of enslavement

Remember The Alamo and the Rimlords brief and Noble stand against Tyrany . ( terms and condition s apply - only on edefiant gesture per household)
When i wished for someone to bring the forums back to life and out you come
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

DeletedUser54957

I'd much rather see Witchy here than some of the other big personalities that haunt the externals.
Agreed, But there are hardly any 'personalities' playing here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48582

Breaking News !!!

Here we go again :eek::eek::eek: btw WG can we keep the spam mails in game to a minimum?

dianices

Phrourach
ah, of the ones i know there, at least 12 are in elpis now. i had a bit of a personal crisis before the first merge and had to leave them. nice buncha guys.

DeletedUser54954

I guess I will take a whack at this Top 12 Thing. This is my first post on the forums, but please feel free to bash the hell out of me. So here we go.

1. Sons of Odin #2 Attacking/#7 Defending/#3 Fighting
From what I can see this is a pretty Solid alliance. They have Dominated O45 and will continue to dominate. They took out underdog, albeit Underdog didn’t put up a great fight. Top players from Underdog left and joined SoO. Currently taking on Ancient Ghosts and winning pretty convincingly. The only thing of concern is that they really haven't seen a real fight and haven’t been on the defensive. The question is where do they go next; to O44 and fight Indies, or to the East and face Pandora, or to the south and take on True Fear. Swim:)

2. Pandora #3 Attacking/#3 Defending/#2 Fighting
Ah, my alliance's main enemy. They started off very strong but have slowed down. They took on former members of Thunderbird and made a third branch. Good attacking and Defending BP so they know how to fight. Mainly located in O55, they have expanded into border regions of O55/O54 and to the western parts of O55. Their main concern is the Indies to the north. They have lost a few cities to Indies and have taken a few. However that balance seems to swinging in the favor of Indies as of this moment. Top players from the Pandora family have gone into VM once some cities were taken by Indies. But only time will tell if they can hold off Indies. Don’t know if they have a alliance/NAP with Blue Magic. If they don't they could be fighting a two front War. Float for now :confused:

3. Elpis #13 Attacking/#9 Defending/#12 Fighting
Easily the weakest of the Pandora family. They are former members of Thunderbird and some of the smaller alliances in O54. They are too spread out in O54 with a core in the north and in the southeast. I know they only just formed an alliance and that's why their BP ranks are so bad, but when Indies fought them earlier we kicked their ***. We marched right into their core and took over their Islands. Not the greatest of fighters in this bunch. Soon top players will go to Pandora and Pandora's box and this alliance will dissolve. Sink :(

4. Independent II #1 Attacking/#2 Defending/#1 Fighting
My fellow brothers and sisters in arms. Won't say much about this bunch. They are located in O44/O54/O55 similar to the other Indie "branches". We all are one and only reason we have three "branches" is cause of the alliance cap. Main enemy is Pandora and we seems to be on the winning side. Only concern is some of the outer members, but that can be easily fixed. Great Leadership, communication and overall just a good group of people. Swim :):cool:

5. Pandora's Box #6 Attacking/#4 Defending/#5 Fighting
See number 2 :confused:

6. Blue Magic #5 Attacking/#8 Defending/#7 Fighting
Looks like a solid group of players located primarily in the southwestern part of O54. A small but elite alliance. Much respect to you guys/gals. Don’t know much about what is going on down there, but looks like they are making a core and moving north in O55. Don’t know if they are at war with Pandora or True Fear. They haven't really had a test in expanding but from what I've heard from previous worlds, they know what they are doing. They will definitely be here for the long run. Swim :)

7. Independent #4 Attacking/#5 Defending/# 4 Fighting
See number 4 :):cool:

8. Battle Bears #8 Attacking/#12 Defending/#9 Fighting
They seem to riding on the coattails of their Big Brother. Not the greatest BP ranks, but with SoO they don’t need to be that great. Swim :)

9. Independent III #7 Attacking/#6 Defending/#6 Fighting
Many thought they would fall, but they are still here and kicking ***. See number 4. Swim :):cool:

10. True Fear #9 Attacking/#24 Defending/# 11 Fighting
They started off with the small but elite alliance route, but now seems to have a sister alliance. Mostly located on the border of O45/O46. They have all the space to expand southward, but will run into SoO and Battle Bears in the north. Based off the BP they haven’t really fought anyone, but that is to be expected on the border of the rim/core. Have heard about these guys before so I assume they know what they are doing. Don't know if they will fight Blue Magic but it seems like they will fight SoO. Float/Swim for now :):confused: . Don't really know what their plan is, but hopefully we will soon know in the coming weeks.

11. Repossession Agents #10 Attacking/#32 Defending/#13 Fighting
Another rim alliance primarily located in the northeaster part of O54 and parts of O63/O64. Don’t know much about these guys as they are a fairly new alliance. I guess they are slowly taking over the smaller alliance and then maybe go after the northern part of Elpis? However I don't think they will be a major player in this world. Sink :(

12. Amicis Inimicis Promptus #24 Attacking/#23 Defending/#25 Fighting
Another rim alliance located on the border of O55/56/66. I don’t really have much hope for these guys. Don’t really know them and don’t think I will get to know them. Sink :(

So how did I do? Let me know below. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

dianices

Phrourach
yeah, i had a feeling about that, but i hope things work out better for some of the weaker groups in the future. the merging either helped or messed them up, time will tell.

considering what 100 is going to be like, i'm thinking about setting up my girls' crew in 99. what's everyone think? i'll avoid repeating the olous situation.

Last edited: