Pre-World Tegea Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55023

Hey everyone, returning Grepolis player (played a world for a few weeks a while back just to get the ropes again though) have moderate experience and hope to join you guys soon. Hit me up if you got a place for me.

DeletedUser54251

I'm hearing a lot of noise about a world cap of 5000 players at the start of the world because of the speed 6 and possible crashes that come with this high speed.

Is this possible, @Baudin Toolan ?

DeletedUser54784

I'm hearing a lot of noise about a world cap of 5000 players at the start of the world because of the speed 6.
Is this possible, @Baudin Toolan ?

i am almost certain that was introduced for classic world only because there were a lot more players and a lot more early game actions that servers could not handle with limited Inno support. French had this exact world opened a while back for their 100th world and it ran with full inno support and there were no limitations and servers handled it all, but nothing is certain, what remains is to join it and see how it goes from there.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The faster the world speed the lower the overall player cap. The faster the speed, the more strain on the server. With a ton of players making actions more regularly on higher speed worlds the lag increases. So yes the cap will be lower but no I do not know the exact number. I probably wouldn't wait a month to join this world.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I meant that the cap is definitely lower than a speed 2 world and players probably shouldn't wait a month to join in case it fills up. I don't think we'll hit the hard cap, would be cool if we did though. Waiting a few days/a couple of weeks to get your alliance to join in a cluster is fine. Cap is smaller but it won't fill up as fast as the classic server did so we won't need to stop registrations in the first few days like we had to for the classic server.

frusty

Phrourach
Will the "Island Quests" also spawn every 2 hours if you are under 10k points? Or do they spawn more often on a speed 6 world.

DeletedUser18317

Any idea what time this world will open up? Or we just have to keep checking tomorrow?

frusty

Phrourach
Any idea what time this world will open up? Or we just have to keep checking tomorrow?
You could always subscribe to this forum topic and get a mail when the world "open up". Hehe
For the Island Quests. I just hope we get more coins/quest

DeletedUser45360

Pale Rider, Ruardt (Rhammus) Rim noobs. See this, contact me

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I might be keen to start Slap again (if people remember from en96)
If you're keen, let me know and I'll add you on skype:)

DeletedUser42076

Another really old and rusty player returning, I just hope to find some old friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.