Buying or Selling

DeletedUser41523

With BP ending. I'm going to give some predictions let me know if you're buying into them or selling them off as a load of crap.

1. Vicars, SC Style, & Cereal Killers vs Moderated Unicorns/Moderated Unicorns. Is a better match up than many would predict and becomes a fairly competitive fight.

2. Another major war breaks out day before day 10 of BP's end between Knights of the Orient and DEMONIC PRESENCE/DEMONIC EXTINCTION.

3) Bedtime Story and Camion Pouet Pouet vs Wolf Pack and Alliance 55 ends up being semi interesting.

4) The Lollipop Guild over takes O44.

Add your own predictions if you want.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Hmmm to be honest.. i have never seen you to be COMPLETELY on point.. well there might be few mistakes such as...

1. There will be a war between you guys in 54, but i doubt it will be very competitive.
2. Completely on point.
3. Lets be realistic.. ocean 55 will be mayhem of never ending wars.. well they wont end soon.. Bedtime Story will fight for it, so will wolf club, but Camion Pouet Pouet runs with no diplo rule, meaning they wont associate with anyone, Alliance 55 i have no idea about.
4. Completely on point ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Also my predictions:

1. Unicorns take Ocean 54.
2. Knights of the Orient take 45.
3. Wolf Pack take 55.
4. The Lollipop Guild take 44.

DeletedUser55035

1. Moderated unicorns will win
2. Knights will win
3. Honestly I think y'all are underestimating the French guys.. I've played with them before and they are good.
4. Lollipop will be completely overrun by Grepo's got talent. Think they will lose 50% of their cities first 24h. Lack of good players and rock solid leadership is why.

DeletedUser52047

4. Lollipop will be completely overrun by Grepo's got talent. Think they will lose 50% of their cities first 24h. Lack of good players and rock solid leadership is why.

Don't be mad that he is basically on point.

DeletedUser52047

Basically, the lolipop guild talk the talk but can they back it up, time will show

DeletedUser54053

Im confused
I wanted to buy some stuff
Not what I expected

You people are savages

DeletedUser55035

Hate to break it for you JC, but there's nothing special about being in a #1 alliance, let alone with a 70 cap LOl

DeletedUser35722

Basically, the lolipop guild talk the talk but can they back it up, time will show
you seem to talk a lot of the talk yourself, looking at how things are going wouldn't be as confident as you are but anything can happen.

smiley_emoticons_manticore.gif

DeletedUser55035

I hear your leader bragging about it quite much, when he said I should join your alliance for the 3th time ;-)

DeletedUser52047

It's his fault you came to us requesting to join us with the intention to troll?