Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54192

And back to Selymbria...

Awakening have sunk like a stone. They are now ranked 19th and have changed their name to Delta Rho. They appear to have collapsed due to a successful OP by Indies, and rumours are that quite a few of their players have now applied to join Indies.

So, the mighty Awakening, that split off from Pandora supposedly due to bad leadership, has collapsed after one major Indies OP. They lasted a lot less time than Pandora did, so going by their own claims, Awakening's leadership must have been pretty appalling? :eek:

Anyone from Indies or Awakening care to update us with more details?

DeletedUser48582

Holy crap you dominated 55??!! pooping my pants already mate..

We don't call that an OP, we call that being a nuisance.

You definitly don't take enough for your size over us, its a disgrace actually. You are indeed simmers, boo hoo face the truth smart one.

we've attacked you multiple times, we have sent multiple CS's (So you're lying?)

The answer is YOU.
Gorilla this is actually true but they smashed on the bir Wall. And if im not mistaken it was CS's with +1000 OLU lol :) but Perhaps try to attack active players and not inactive ones?? But perhaps its that "fear strategy" again?

DeletedUser48582

But i must say... Hiding in the rim, playing smart on the externals, trying to call us out... each server has one of those alliances lol!

And you call us simmers hahaha :rolleyes::rolleyes:

DeletedUser54895

I must say our defence forums are quite dull,no topics from some time.For a big one such as yourself,this is rather timid.

Gorilla this is actually true but they smashed on the bir Wall. And if im not mistaken it was CS's with +1000 OLU lol :) but Perhaps try to attack active players and not inactive ones?? But perhaps its that "fear strategy" again?
I think you should starting to attack our inactives again because every cs you send at us i will snipe anyway
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

But i must say... Hiding in the rim, playing smart on the externals, trying to call us out... each server has one of those alliances lol!

And you call us simmers hahaha :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I didn't choose to start on the rim, oh and 45/46 border is barely even Rim. I can survive in the core, I'll have you know i graduated top of my class in the Sniping seals.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser54957

I didn't choose to start on the rim, oh and 45/46 border is barely even Rim. I can survive in the core, I'll have you know i graduated top of my class in the Sniping seals.
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Give me something to snipe and i will show you what i can do. what you think?

DeletedUser

You'd be surprised, it would be like two kittens fighting a lion:eek:

I'm just kidding this game is about team cordination the victor of a 1v1 would simply be the player with the most gold...

Anyway I'm still waiting for a top 12

antz2013

Phrourach
Having never done this before and leaving out the politics (leave that for you guys)… here's a different take of the top twelve.

I ranked each of the top 12 by the average of their current score and the last weeks point gain, conquests, ABP and DBP divided their player total and number of cities. Then taking an average of their respective ranks, I ended up with the following rankings… yup it's a bunch of math...

In first is Sons of Thor. They ranked ninth for score per player, first for score per city, third for average points per player/city, second for average conquers per player/city, third for average ABP per player/city, fifth for average DBP per player/city.

In second is Independent II. They ranked first for score per player, fifth for score per city, first for average points per player/city, third for average conquers per player/city, first for average ABP per player/city, twelfth for average DBP per player/city.

In third is Repossession Agents. They ranked eighth for score per player, seventh for score per city, second for average points per player/city, first for average conquers per player/city, eighth for average ABP per player/city, seventh for average DBP per player/city.

Tied in forth is True Fear. They ranked seventh for score per player, ninth for score per city, forth for average points per player/city, forth for average conquers per player/city, fifth for average ABP per player/city, seventh for average DBP per player/city

Also tied in forth is BROSSR. They ranked sixth for score per player, tenth for score per city, fifth for average points per player/city, seventh for average conquers per player/city, forth for average ABP per player/city, third for average DBP per player/city.

In fifth is Blue Magic. They ranked third for score per player, sixth for score per city, sixth for average points per player/city, tenth for average conquers per player/city, second for average ABP per player/city, tenth for average DBP per player/city.

In sixth is Independent III. They ranked fifth for score per player, third for score per city, ninth for average points per player/city, fifth for average conquers per player/city, seventh for average ABP per player/city, eighth for average DBP per player/city.

In seventh is Battle Bears. They ranked tenth for score per player, eighth for score per city, seventh for average points per player/city, sixth for average conquers per player/city, twelfth for average ABP per player/city, forth for average DBP per player/city.

In eighth is Twilight Drifters IV. They ranked twelfth for score per player, twelfth for score per city, eighth for average points per player/city, eighth for average conquers per player/city, eleventh for average ABP per player/city, first for average DBP per player/city.

Tied in ninth is TwentyOne. They ranked eleventh for score per player, eleventh for score per city, tenth for average points per player/city, ninth for average conquers per player/city, ninth for average ABP per player/city, second for average DBP per player/city.

Also tied in ninth is Independent. They ranked second for score per player, second for score per city, twelfth for average points per player/city, twelfth for average conquers per player/city, sixth for average ABP per player/city, ninth for average DBP per player/city.

In tenth position is Sons of Odin. They ranked forth for score per player, forth for score per city, eleventh for average points per player/city, eleventh for average conquers per player/city, tenth for average ABP per player/city, eleventh for average DBP per player/city.

o9ODdzK.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Having never done this before and leaving out the politics (leave that for you guys)… here's a different take of the top twelve.

I ranked each of the top 12 by the average of their current score and the last weeks point gain, conquests, ABP and DBP divided their player total and number of cities. Then taking an average of their respective ranks, I ended up with the following rankings… yup it's a bunch of math...

In first is Sons of Thor. They ranked ninth for score per player, first for score per city, third for average points per player/city, second for average conquers per player/city, third for average ABP per player/city, fifth for average DBP per player/city.

In second is Independent II. They ranked first for score per player, fifth for score per city, first for average points per player/city, third for average conquers per player/city, first for average ABP per player/city, twelfth for average DBP per player/city.

In third is Repossession Agents. They ranked eighth for score per player, seventh for score per city, second for average points per player/city, first for average conquers per player/city, eighth for average ABP per player/city, seventh for average DBP per player/city.

Tied in forth is True Fear. They ranked seventh for score per player, ninth for score per city, forth for average points per player/city, forth for average conquers per player/city, fifth for average ABP per player/city, seventh for average DBP per player/city

Also tied in forth is BROSSR. They ranked sixth for score per player, tenth for score per city, fifth for average points per player/city, seventh for average conquers per player/city, forth for average ABP per player/city, third for average DBP per player/city.

In fifth is Blue Magic. They ranked third for score per player, sixth for score per city, sixth for average points per player/city, tenth for average conquers per player/city, second for average ABP per player/city, tenth for average DBP per player/city.

In sixth is Independent III. They ranked fifth for score per player, third for score per city, ninth for average points per player/city, fifth for average conquers per player/city, seventh for average ABP per player/city, eighth for average DBP per player/city.

In seventh is Battle Bears. They ranked tenth for score per player, eighth for score per city, seventh for average points per player/city, sixth for average conquers per player/city, twelfth for average ABP per player/city, forth for average DBP per player/city.

In eighth is Twilight Drifters IV. They ranked twelfth for score per player, twelfth for score per city, eighth for average points per player/city, eighth for average conquers per player/city, eleventh for average ABP per player/city, first for average DBP per player/city.

Tied in ninth is TwentyOne. They ranked eleventh for score per player, eleventh for score per city, tenth for average points per player/city, ninth for average conquers per player/city, ninth for average ABP per player/city, second for average DBP per player/city.

Also tied in ninth is Independent. They ranked second for score per player, second for score per city, twelfth for average points per player/city, twelfth for average conquers per player/city, sixth for average ABP per player/city, ninth for average DBP per player/city.

In tenth position is Sons of Odin. They ranked forth for score per player, forth for score per city, eleventh for average points per player/city, eleventh for average conquers per player/city, tenth for average ABP per player/city, eleventh for average DBP per player/city.

o9ODdzK.png

I LIKE IT
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser51435

I don't usually come on and post on this forum but since I did analysis Corporations records for a living I just feel I have to comment here. While I applaud the work and effort that was done in this list the analysis is flawed as it fails to incorporate a number of variables. For instance the avg ABP/DBP per player/cities makes the assumption that all members have equal amounts of attack cities and defense cities in all alliances, a very big assumption. In some alliances it is more important to have more offense cities while another may have more defense. That is not reflective in the collection of data. In addition there is no mention of the morale factor which punishes teams with large number of cities relative to number of players. If you do it on a weekly basis then it only reflects on the current activity not the overall activity. In fact there are many other variables that make analyzing this incomplete data collected into any real conclusion.

The past method of someone listing the alliances and commenting is much better in that people can comment on the authors conclusion if they want.

Like I said I applaud the work and effort in posting this but I much prefer the original method.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
You don't have to agree that it is "better" to have more attack battle points than defensive battle points, or to have more battle points than build points. But objectively, those things can be measured.

So what you are saying is that you prefer the top 12 comparison to be subjective rather than objective.