The Trash Talk

Oh i see, i think Jtin misunderstood that,
I would have kept that a secret....
Jtin thought you were hiding your IGN when really you were commenting on how crappy his stats are?
Me Me Einstein 2.0 amirite
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser21560

I shall post in anyway I please. Who am I? My name is Noz and I am not Greek, but that is another story. Play under Lmaria and Cyrus Dusk. Don't think I have negatively criticized anyone seriously, and as for this world, I was here, left, but I like trash talk threads so open season :)

and you don't decide if I tell or walk buckie baby :)

The same Cyrus Dusk that had those Shadow something alliances on every server back in the day? like 5-6 MRAs on each server then getting reset and moving on to the next server?

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
The same Cyrus Dusk that had those Shadow something alliances on every server back in the day? like 5-6 MRAs on each server then getting reset and moving on to the next server?

nope, not me Thiz, I only used Cyrus Dusk on nags and pegs, main account is the Noz account.

DeletedUser51786

If you dont know WW is going to upon us go and focus in the new world ur playing lol this world is over for you

Maybe you havent noticed but we are with 3 active players in TF the rest have or leaved or are in VM. So what do you expect that we build all the wonders lol?

DeletedUser51786

You mean, a coalition with Owl, Noobs, Sandels, Shady Hades and The Phalanx LOL all those alliance and one city you all take come on dude when you ready for a real fight hit me up I believe your too afraid to try me

DeletedUser54192

Shaz, when are you going to understand that there is no coalition? Or rather, when are you going to stop claiming that there is a coalition, given that you must know there isnt one as we've all seen PMs of you trying to pass intel on Noobs (obtained using a spy in Owls) to Hades Incarnate (whose relationship with us hasn't changed at all since they became Shady Hades I)?