The Trash Talk

You mean, a coalition with Owl, Noobs, Sandels, Shady Hades and The Phalanx LOL all those alliance and one city you all take come on dude when you ready for a real fight hit me up I believe your too afraid to try me
you are pathetic bro, i had expected to see you last week when your team was doing all the work but 0 attacks from you. Thought you would take all my cities? Nice joke.

DeletedUser51786

Good one Fonzy, coming from a guy who is in 65 hahahahaha when you man up come and try me keep talking from the rim fonzy it suits you best LOL, and 20bucks your not worth my time again I already had you, your not a challenge LOL I have other ventures bigger than you.

DeletedUser51786

Yup, do you see I dont attack you, your stale mate we want better action

DeletedUser51786

Lol, i don't give action? Ask your mates when i sniped 22 cs's in a day, they'll tell you i give action. ROFL

who are you trying to fool the persons here, last I saw you all working with the entire south to try and take cities LOL how is that going for you all

who are you trying to fool the persons here, last I saw you all working with the entire south to try and take cities LOL how is that going for you all
Good actually taken lots of cities recently now how did your op go 80 revolts 22 cs's out of 28 cs's sniped how does that feel huh last i saw wa you recruiting 100 players in a week taking close,to all of ocean 45 and 44 lol

DeletedUser51786

Good actually taken lots of cities recently now how did your op go 80 revolts 22 cs's out of 28 cs's sniped how does that feel huh last i saw wa you recruiting 100 players in a week taking close,to all of ocean 45 and 44 lol

Is your record break or sticking is that all can you say about 22 Cs's LOL man grow up it happens lol

DeletedUser51786

Lol yhea actually i like how i have 200 of your MRA's CS's on my wall, what have you achieved this world, good sir? That's right. NOTHING.

Yea I took your cities and your alliance mate what else hmmmmmmmmmmm i took the crown of most hated player hmmmmmmmmmmmm what else care you shed some light

Yea I took your cities and your alliance mate what else hmmmmmmmmmmm i took the crown of most hated player hmmmmmmmmmmmm what else care you shed some light
Yeaa you took cities with 4 other players either bigger or same size hmmmmmmmmmm i took crown of most cs's hmmmmmmmmmm what else care to take some english classes?

DeletedUser54702

shall, please show results before you talk
notmad grepo xternals.PNG

Im surprised you managed to show your face on here again
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser54537

Always dreaming was a city I needed to lose anyway, and I needed to get rid of my MGGA cities. Anyway you should understand.

I'm surprised you shared some private messages, you were one who advocated for people here not showing pms.

DeletedUser54702

Always dreaming was a city I needed to lose anyway, and I needed to get rid of my MGGA cities. Anyway you should understand.

I'm surprised you shared some private messages, you were one who advocated for people here not showing pms.

I changed my mind after several players from your side decided to take the mindset of "If you sent them to me its up to me to do whatever i want with them"

DeletedUser54895

Getting rid of cities is pretty common from what I've seen

DeletedUser54192

Im surprised you managed to show your face on here again

I think I could say the same thing about you, given this lovely little piece of information from your teammate...
yes I am a spy and I did so what, that happened, and me spying was approved by leaders of my alliance,

But I'm sure you said that MGGA doesn't use spies. I was so sure that I had a little look with the forums's search tool and came up with this:
MGGA does not use spies.

The actions of one member do not represent the alliance. He has not posted on here since then.

And he didn't even use a spy you guys just got fooled by basic sleight of hand.

DeletedUser54702

I think I could say the same thing about you, given this lovely little piece of information from your teammate...

But I'm sure you said that MGGA doesn't use spies. I was so sure that I had a little look with the forums's search tool and came up with this:

I guess you're the only one who missed where shaz said "here ill give you the answer you want". Oh well cant fix stupid, not even with duct tape
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

You really aren't worth my time

Speaking of which. Your own leader the most noobish of noobs himself has bragged about having spies in our alliance. So dont act all high and mighty little fly