Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54192

I believe your delusional mate, we at MGGA are glad we Mass Recruit
I'm pretty sure your own leadership has denied being an MRA on several occasions?

we dont care what you all think of us call us what you want

Then why reply to any posts about you, if you truly don't care?

top players will run one major Op and when they fail they will all ghost and run off to new world
Any actual evidence of this? Or are you going to try mentioning Nagidos, where:
- Noobs ran quite a few big OPs.
- Noobs did not ghost after OPs.
- Most of Noobs' top players were still playing during WWs.
- You, for some reason you never seem to mention, ended up creating a new account halfway through.

the only reason your even saying this is to keep your relationship with them
You mean a relationship that doesn't exist when I look at our enemies/allies listing?

DeletedUser51786

Hey Pet Turtle you surface again lol, I know your a puppet and someone is pulling your strings, continue to be a failure in game LOL, you all run when extortion/Shrawner started poking at you all can you explain this, didn't shraw took cities on Noobs/Noobie WW island and what happen to you all care to explain

DeletedUser54192

So I call you out on your lies, and you change the topic. Very subtle.

Also, to address this set of lies:
- I didn't lose any cities between joining en95 Noobs around Christmas time, and stopping playing that world shortly after the WW race ended.
- The old Noobs members did not run away during WWs.

Now, any chance we could get back to Pagasae? (Although if you insist on making comments about Nagidos, perhaps you would care to explain why you got a new account partway through the server? You're pretty quiet about that.)

DeletedUser54537

I was joking about sandals but I want it to be true more now

DeletedUser39822

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that I don't think Shaz even believes half of the stuff he spouts......he is just trying to get a rise out of everyone. They are still trying to recruit our players.......lol. Don't you have enough? Please recruit from your puppets in BDM.

DeletedUser51718

I'm sorry Ares, I've always had respect for you guys at shady, but puppets? really?

You literally recruited our ally from the beginning of this world and then you want to sit here spouting rubbish about our alliance? unreal.

Considering I'm in bdm and hate everything about MGGA, I think that's a bit ridiculous. If running an op at the same time as MGGA once is puppetry as opposed to common sense then screw it. Let's not forget who merges with peoples allies and then turns on them.

If MGGA was positioned between us and you believe me we would be fighting them instead, I guess you'd rather us fight people we can't even launch CS's at instead though right?

DeletedUser44213

I have been responsible for running the ops here in BDM for the past few weeks. We have only ever spoken to MGGA AFTER you decided that our closest ally should now be part of a merger. The talks there were to the extent of "you guys running an op on shady this weekend?" "yeah, you?" "yeah", "well hit now cause we have them on the run". But that was AFTER that merge as you suddenly outnumber us 2/1 and also have a far larger points total. Do you expect us to just say ok fair play, you got us, we lost our ally so lets just sit here and take it?

I will openly admit I do not agree with the way MGGA play this world and I am with raptor when I say we would fight them if it were convenient for us to do so. But it isn't, so we won't.

Before that merge I had never messaged MGGA to coordinate an op. It is barely surprising that two ops occur on a friday or a saturday... It's when you guys run all your ops. Should we start questioning any alliance that attacks us on a friday as maybe the third Shady Hades? The extent of coordination was we knew of MGGA opping you on the western front. We would be stupid not to ride on the back of that for our OWN gains. We couldn't care less about their progress and I know they have no problem with me saying that cause I am sure they don't care about our progress either. All in all, you guys need to stop being so bitter about this and just accept that if you choose to start in O54 at the beginning of the world you will get attacked from almost everywhere, definitely from in to out and out to in on a weekend.

DeletedUser39822

I'm sorry Ares, I've always had respect for you guys at shady, but puppets? really?

You literally recruited our ally from the beginning of this world and then you want to sit here spouting rubbish about our alliance? unreal.

Considering I'm in bdm and hate everything about MGGA, I think that's a bit ridiculous. If running an op at the same time as MGGA once is puppetry as opposed to common sense then screw it. Let's not forget who merges with peoples allies and then turns on them.

If MGGA was positioned between us and you believe me we would be fighting them instead, I guess you'd rather us fight people we can't even launch CS's at instead though right?

I don't even know where to begin here........there is hypocrisy in almost every sentence. So, you take a bunch of players from our alliance but we merge players that are not in your alliance and you call us out? Everyone in BDM claims to hate MGGA but when given the opportunity to fight them and yes, you were given that opportunity prior to any Shady/Hades merge.......you chose not to. Dare I say afraid to? You share many islands with MGGA, logistics is not a problem but logistics was given above as an excuse. You can spin it any way that you want but stop using us as an excuse as to why you all of a sudden have to coordinate with MGGA. I get it, it is self preservation but it's just a virtual war game and no one really dies. We'll continue fighting the biggest kid on the block while you coordinate with them even though you don't like them.

DeletedUser51718

We took in players that we opped, they joined as a group of friends who were fed up because you guys just left them and never supported them. If it's hypocracy to not let good players quit as their alliance didn't give a crap about them hey I'm all for it.

Nothing to do with that, our main oceans are 63&64, we may share some islands with MGGA but don't exaggerate it, taking cities off you and the people that joined are the only reason we're there in the first place.

besides the way you guys fight people and then merge with them makes me question if you aren't secretly Make shadies good again.

If you're bitter because we fought back and are actually doing okay against you, stop bad mouthing us and get back in the game.

Anyway, I'll leave this to the usual children to badmouth eachother on here, if you want to talk rubbish pm me.

DeletedUser39822

I should make it clear that I am not bitter about anything here. For me this game is just that, a game and an escape. I usually do not comment on these forums unless I see hypocrisy and in the case here a perversion of the facts. You do know that you have 200 cities in ocean 53 correct? Most of them shared with the 400 MGGA cities there.......so when you state part of your reasoning for not fighting MGGA is "you can't even launch CS's at them" I have to wonder what the real reasons are. Anyways, I apologise if you took offense to puppets and will not use that term again.

DeletedUser51786

Shaz what experiance with winning WWs do you have? Mass recruiting and getting yourself a free crown is not experiance. One day you will grow up and play the game, when you do you are very much welcome to hit me up and i will teach you about this war game named grepolis

I don't need to play WW when there is strong leadership team LOL, as for you teaching me this game I highly doubt that I have done it all what more is there to learn, are you talking about me learning to kill off my own troops for BP, I know noobs are expert at that, I will pass I use my troops at enemy cities weather I run into a DLU or Birs wall it does not matter.

I really think you all in noobs need to learn this game apparently all you all do is kill of own troops for BP

I don't need to play WW when there is strong leadership team LOL, as for you teaching me this game I highly doubt that I have done it all what more is there to learn, are you talking about me learning to kill off my own troops for BP, I know noobs are expert at that, I will pass I use my troops at enemy cities weather I run into a DLU or Birs wall it does not matter.

I really think you all in noobs need to learn this game apparently all you all do is kill of own troops for BP
Yhea maybe you should start killing your own troops, otherwise you wont get BP.
Here, i give you a chance for a little BP. You can invite all of you friends if you want. Pick 1 city, revolt it, i will stack it with all my birs, you guys clear the birs, city is yours. And 7K birs in the ocean :)
What do you think? Think we can both gain a little from this BP bonus day ?

DeletedUser21560

I havent seen you do anything else than being Nisas puppet here, and that job u did terribly. The worst spy i have EVER seen on these games
Dont worry, you can learn how to kill your own troops perfectly fine in MGGA. Everyone knows MGGA are the true masters of killing own troops

A shame this server didnt work out for you like you wanted it to, must be depressing to just be a puppet and have spent the last 6 months just simming. Maybe next server you can do some good?
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser51786

I will give you the answer your looking for big boy, I rather be Nisa Puppet than in the same team as you lol, yes I am a spy and I did so what, that happened, and me spying was approved by leaders of my alliance, mkaybe I will take pointers from 70% of your alliance that have not gained a single BP for sometime now LOL, before you go around pointing fingers look at 70% of your alliance I think your delusional and trying to get a rile from me.

Server did not work out for me LOL hahahahahaha I dont want no crown here I gave my spot to other players in the alliance. I love this server, what are you talking about.

DeletedUser51786

Yhea maybe you should start killing your own troops, otherwise you wont get BP.
Here, i give you a chance for a little BP. You can invite all of you friends if you want. Pick 1 city, revolt it, i will stack it with all my birs, you guys clear the birs, city is yours. And 7K birs in the ocean :)
What do you think? Think we can both gain a little from this BP bonus day ?

Last I know I took cities from you already I don't need anymore LOL how many times have I invited you to try me and what happen no answer LOL

Last I know I took cities from you already I don't need anymore LOL how many times have I invited you to try me and what happen no answer LOL
All talk no do, comon man, this is your chance to proof yourself! Hey, you know what, if you wont go sucking .. For all the support your MRA has, i will actually go for your city!! Only if you guarantee me some juicy BP.

OH! And maybe you can pass me on the ABP ranking once again and brag about having 5k more ABP while i have been defending this whole server and have barely attacked lol, if you're a legend what am i? A GOD?!

DeletedUser51786

I can guarantee you BP LOL I dont depend on my alliance

I can guarantee you BP LOL I dont depend on my alliance
Okay now this is funny, see i rarely ever ask for support. I defended 80 revolts ALL by myself, until 40 hours after the first revolt. When i really needed to sleep. You on the other see an incoming and post that on your forums, with my guess mark it important aswell?

DeletedUser21560

I will give you the answer your looking for big boy, I rather be Nisa Puppet than in the same team as you lol, yes I am a spy and I did so what, that happened, and me spying was approved by leaders of my alliance, mkaybe I will take pointers from 70% of your alliance that have not gained a single BP for sometime now LOL, before you go around pointing fingers look at 70% of your alliance I think your delusional and trying to get a rile from me.

Server did not work out for me LOL hahahahahaha I dont want no crown here I gave my spot to other players in the alliance. I love this server, what are you talking about.

You will never be on the same team as me. Remember i already turned you down once? That is your issue, your feelings got hurt.

Stick to being a puppet and i will stick to being your handler. Infact you are such a good puppet that you do not even know you are being handled. We have gained no BP since your 5 alliances do not attack, but then again we have gained our BP earlier, no need for BP at this stage, server is almost done.

Yes this server did not work out for you, your alliance folded, you were busted for being a spy multiple times. You outted 2 of your friends that were spying for you. Poor BP ratio, i could go on. Even your teammates call you their pet dog. Perhaps that was your goal for this server? being a good doggy. Vuf Vuf

Now im done commenting on you´re crap here, perhaps next revolt server you can be a bit more of an influence because on Pags you will always be remembered as the Clown of Pags
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif