The Trash Talk

DeletedUser54702

Getting rid of cities is pretty common from what I've seen

You would know all about that wouldn't you
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser39822

I changed my mind after several players from your side decided to take the mindset of "If you sent them to me its up to me to do whatever i want with them"

That is no reason not to uphold your own personal integrity.

DeletedUser54537

Look Deus, Those cities were nowhere near 55, the ocean I wanted to be located in so I wanted to give those cities away

DeletedUser21560

I guess you're the only one who missed where shaz said "here ill give you the answer you want". Oh well cant fix stupid, not even with duct tape
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

You really aren't worth my time
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Speaking of which. Your own leader the most noobish of noobs himself has bragged about having spies in our alliance. So dont act all high and mighty little fly

Say what. Where / when did i brag about having spies in your alliance? Please provide prof of this
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser54192

I guess you're the only one who missed where shaz said "here ill give you the answer you want". Oh well cant fix stupid, not even with duct tape
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

You really aren't worth my time

Speaking of which. Your own leader the most noobish of noobs himself has bragged about having spies in our alliance. So dont act all high and mighty little fly
I guess you're the only one who missed the PnP with proof of Shaz being a spy. And why would we want to know that MGGA approves of the use of spies? I'd rather fight an honest enemy alliance with 1 dirty player in it than an enemy alliance whose leadership condones spying. :)

Sorry, I forgot that you need to spend your time on simming and recruiting more players. :p

DeletedUser54702

Look Deus, Those cities were nowhere near 55, the ocean I wanted to be located in so I wanted to give those cities away

hahaha you are cracking me up man. It is fitting you are hiding in noobs now, you really do fit in with them. If you didn't want them why did you send colonies out into o44 like you are some clever player?

Complete and utter noob, i feel bad for you.

*Whiny voice*

"Hey DV i know i sent all these colonies out into o44, but im really regretting it now and i would like you to take them they aren't in the ocean i would like to be in..... would you like a city of mine as payment? *Sniffle sniffle*"

Well my poor little noob maybe you shouldn't have sent the colonies in the first place.

I guess you're the only one who missed the PnP with proof of Shaz being a spy. And why would we want to know that MGGA approves of the use of spies? I'd rather fight an honest enemy alliance with 1 dirty player in it than an enemy alliance whose leadership condones spying. :)

Sorry, I forgot that you need to spend your time on simming and recruiting more players. :p

He was talking about EN leaders knowing and approving of him being a spy. In which case i couldn't care less on what happened on a long ago world, now closed.

I don't care who you'd rather fight, you can fight your broomstick for all i care

DeletedUser54537

Ill try one last argument, but as it is MGGA I am arguing with they will not hear reason.

I sent colonies in 44 to piss you off, that was our final strategy in True Fear, then later I decided I wanted to relocate to 55, in a better ocean. So I had to let some cities go, including that big city I offered as payment.
I'm not really hiding in Noobs, a bit of course while I grow but not really, I help out with attacking and support where I can, the usual.

DeletedUser54702

Ill try one last argument, but as it is MGGA I am arguing with they will not hear reason.

I sent colonies in 44 to piss you off, that was our final strategy in True Fear, then later I decided I wanted to relocate to 55, in a better ocean. So I had to let some cities go, including that big city I offered as payment.
I'm not really hiding in Noobs, a bit of course while I grow but not really, I help out with attacking and support where I can, the usual.

The more you talk the dumber you sound. Thank you for the good laugh.. now where should i get started

1: That is one of the single dumbest things i have heard in the history of grepo, i am floored. What kind of bimbo do you have to be to come up with something that stupid.

"Oooo oh no TF is sending colonies into our ocean and then ghosting, what ever will we do!"

2: Hahahaha so you take part in your pitiful bottom feeder alliances "strategy" like a good little lemming and then later decide you will PAY the alliance you were trying to piss off????

Let me get this right.. It takes me a minute to comprehend this level of stupid.

You wanted to pay me with a built city. So i can TAKE the cities you were trying to piss us off with?

I feel so bad for you. really.. it is pitiful.

You could be cast in "Dumb and dumber" and you wouldn't even need to do any acting. Just be yourself

DeletedUser54702

You could be cast in "Dumb and dumber" and you wouldn't even need to do any acting. Just be yourself

And I think we have found notmad's sidekick.

You won't need to do any acting either bucks
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

DeletedUser54339

Well it looks like MGGA did what they came to do, and to them I say 'alla vostre' - you got what you wanted and did it quickly, efficiently and well.

I cannot understand anyone in MGGA who is still haunting these forums trying to get a rise out of anyone else. In their place, I would have my feet up and be drinking a beer, or a mineral water, or a white wine spritzer or whatever and generally being happy and not giving a flying one about what anyone else thought...

Silver Witch

Strategos
Well it looks like MGGA did what they came to do, and to them I say 'alla vostre' - you got what you wanted and did it quickly, efficiently and well.

I cannot understand anyone in MGGA who is still haunting these forums trying to get a rise out of anyone else. In their place, I would have my feet up and be drinking a beer, or a mineral water, or a white wine spritzer or whatever and generally being happy and not giving a flying one about what anyone else thought...

Lol Alexander maybe thats why you are not in MGGA.