Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

DeletedUser4952

Hey,

First of all, I'm Ian, some random Noobs I guess.
For all the trash talking that went on and on, let's put that aside.

However, I was amazed by how quick people climbed up the attackers ranking recently.
Therefore I would like to do this for fun - posting your own wall (offensive only).
a.jpg
Fig 1. Attackers ranking @5th Aug

As they call it, Noobs only kill their own troops for BP. So let's have a look.
"True warriors kill defensive units, not FTSs. They also kill with weapons, not shields."

I guess I will go first.
b.jpg

Please don't rage about me killing my own troops for BP, because if I have done so, I might be #1 by now.
By the way, Don't think I have drowned many troops either, sorry noobs, I would have got you all more BP, my bad.

For people who wish to post their wall, for validity please include a date and also a city name.
(If you are sad enough to do photo-shopping or image editing, go study a degree.)

Last but not least, if by any chance shaz stepped in this thread, tell him I love his MM.

Happy Hunting!

Ian

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39822

cz0yG2u5QlGvNP1eq9qoBw.png

DeletedUser4952

Does anyone want to step up from MGGA? or turtles
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

DeletedUser54702

Does anyone want to step up from MGGA? or turtles
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Now you see i wasn't going to bring politics or trash talk here, but as you've shown both in your original post and that comment this clearly is politicized and pointed at MGGA.

So i will ask for 2 of the 3 top noobs players(Asside from Ian as he is original poster) to post their wall.

I don't think we need to hear from your beloved hainamiis as he has already been disgraced and proven to be a BP cannibal

As they call it, Noobs only kill their own troops for BP. So let's have a look.
"True warriors kill defensive units, not FTSs. They also kill with weapons, not shields."

I'm glad you said this. If anybody cares to take a peak at the thread where i show not only hainamiis killed 40k+ DLU(Defensive units!) but the 2k+ fts used to transport them i think we can safely say hainamiis is a true warrior.. at killing his own stuff

Would these 2 ferocious noobs top players step up?

noobs 1.PNG noobs 2.PNG

DeletedUser51786

54ba7c10fe7b7bd8311e3397c83d767b.png

DeletedUser51786

You what I call Noobs a bunch of disgraceful players that kills their own stuff for BP LOL, there are some good players in their rank and then there are the cheaters and troop killers LOL come on Noobs show your wall please lets see, lets see those own troops killers

Here you go Noobs fresh out of the oven this is from one of your players enjoy
16b9867bd73cf4bae4022340dbf4a841.png

DeletedUser31385

Please put images that exceed the image size limits in spoilers before posting them. Thank you.

DeletedUser4952

Now you see i wasn't going to bring politics or trash talk here, but as you've shown both in your original post and that comment this clearly is politicized and pointed at MGGA.

Don't drive in your own imagination, I just wanted to refer to my original statement of
However, I was amazed by how quick people climbed up the attackers ranking recently.

Unless you want to fit in that.

So i will ask for 2 of the 3 top noobs players(Asside from Ian as he is original poster) to post their wall.

Before you do that, where is yours? and if you are not aware, they don't do externals.

in case you missed it, the very 2nd post is a wall from mgga player

My apology here, I do not know your ign before, and Im kinda 'new' to external
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser54537

I don't think we need to hear from your beloved hainamiis as he has already been disgraced and proven to be a BP cannibal

I'm glad you said this. If anybody cares to take a peak at the thread where i show not only hainamiis killed 40k+ DLU(Defensive units!) but the 2k+ fts used to transport them i think we can safely say hainamiis is a true warrior.. at killing his own stuff

Would these 2 ferocious noobs top players step up?

View attachment 12204 View attachment 12205

You have even more of those

DeletedUser54702

Don't drive in your own imagination, I just wanted to refer to my original statement of

Unless you want to fit in that.

Before you do that, where is yours? and if you are not aware, they don't do externals.

My apology here, I do not know your ign before, and Im kinda 'new' to external
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

Well i think we can clearly see that noobs have their fair share of simmers, contrary to what they would like many to believe.

I remember kal said if you dont have a bp ranking equal or above your points ranking then you are not pulling your own weight and are a simmer.

Why are you trash talking your own teammates kal?

noobs 1.PNG noobs 2.PNG

DeletedUser51786

Well i think we can clearly see that noobs have their fair share of simmers, contrary to what they would like many to believe.

I remember kal said if you dont have a bp ranking equal or above your points ranking then you are not pulling your own weight and are a simmer.

Why are you trash talking your own teammates kal?

View attachment 12207 View attachment 12208

I too believe he said that I wonder where Kal is and what excuse he is going to come up with, but it not on them alone mate LOL, look at the bottom half of their alliance excluding xxsjjxx and Notmad, I believe he once said if you dont have a bp ranking equal or above your points ranking then you are not pulling your own weight and are a simmer.

Kal look at the bottom and even some of the top in your alliance are they pulling their weight or simming through the world before you point fingers look at your own hahahahahaha

fe23c785784619016fae5de7ea3877a2.png

What about SycOPath a Leader over their I believe he is also a simmer look at his BP ranking to his actual points care to shed some light on this Kal hahahahahahahaha, you are a waste of time player, Kal have not done anything in this game but run your mouth on externals, you dont even play with GOld but you are founding cities, hahahahahaha, if its one thing Noobs got right was your nick names Pet Turtle, you are really a Pet, a Muppet and a Yes man hahahahahahahaha. You are the weakest Link in that chain over their lets see you build those cities fast come WW hahahahaha

5ac2189a29be5621a51ab69ce9250721.png

DeletedUser54702

I too believe he said that I wonder where Kal is and what excuse he is going to come up with, but it not on them alone mate LOL, look at the bottom half of their alliance excluding xxsjjxx and Notmad, I believe he once said if you dont have a bp ranking equal or above your points ranking then you are not pulling your own weight and are a simmer.

Kal look at the bottom and even some of the top in your alliance are they pulling their weight or simming through the world before you point fingers look at your own hahahahahaha

fe23c785784619016fae5de7ea3877a2.png

What about SycOPath a Leader over their I believe he is also a simmer look at his BP ranking to his actual points care to shed some light on this Kal hahahahahahahaha, you are a waste of time player, Kal have not done anything in this game but run your mouth on externals, you dont even play with GOld but you are founding cities, hahahahahaha, if its one thing Noobs got right was your nick names Pet Turtle, you are really a Pet, a Muppet and a Yes man hahahahahahahaha. You are the weakest Link in that chain over their lets see you build those cities fast come WW hahahahaha

5ac2189a29be5621a51ab69ce9250721.png

Speaking of which not only was kal talking trash about his alliances top players, he was talking trash about over half his team!

Noobs main branch: 22 players have a points ranking higher than their BP ranking, many by over 50 places some by 100+ places!

Noobs second branch: Only 3 players have a higher bp ranking than points ranking

So out of your 46 total players, 30 are simmers and deadweight

And these are kals words, as im sure any of the regulars on this forum saw when he talked about me and other members of mgga not being up to his lofty standards

DeletedUser51786

Kal what excuse are you going to come up with here I am waiting hahahahaha I believe he is going to dodge this one or better yet he has gone to his puppet master to get advice on how to answer this hahahahahaha I believe it was not Kal alone said this I believe their waste of time leader Thizzle also preached this, I believe they going to dodge this one I waiting to see what excuse Noobs have as they are the master of excuses cough killing of own troops strategic game play