Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser

MGGA's little puppy had his tail between his legs today. But whats new for Mr. All talk no Action. Ocean 55 border is where the big boys are fighting at, so it only makes sense to see you not around. Stay where you safe with all your other turtle friends are far away little one, We all know you are too scared to face a real challenge. You know you would last a second with us on the frontlines, we know it, and this whole forum knows it.

Sorry we turned you down here at noobs and you are upset you have to play with the jv team, maybe it reminded you of a time a girl turned you down in your preschool class last week and didnt want to sit with you during story time. Whatever the case may be, get some sleep now lil doggy, mgga is gonna run you into the ground for the next 6 months.

Thanks for 2 straight days of defender of the day too :). Vruf Vruf

qZNQQY.png
t0pY5b.png

QnbOHX.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

yes I am a spy and I did so what, that happened, and me spying was approved by leaders of my alliance
Well here's an interesting turn of events:
- Shaz admits to spying rather than trying to pass it off as a bluff like he did at the time when we proved his intel wasn't what it claimed to be.
- MGGA leadership knew and approved of Shaz's actions.

So a self-proclaimed "Legend player" is nothing more than a spy and a puppet, and MGGA leadership approve of the use of spies... :p

DeletedUser51786

You will never be on the same team as me. Remember i already turned you down once? That is your issue, your feelings got hurt.

Stick to being a puppet and i will stick to being your handler. Infact you are such a good puppet that you do not even know you are being handled. We have gained no BP since your 5 alliances do not attack, but then again we have gained our BP earlier, no need for BP at this stage, server is almost done.

Yes this server did not work out for you, your alliance folded, you were busted for being a spy multiple times. You outted 2 of your friends that were spying for you. Poor BP ratio, i could go on. Even your teammates call you their pet dog. Perhaps that was your goal for this server? being a good doggy. Vuf Vuf

Now im done commenting on you´re crap here, perhaps next revolt server you can be a bit more of an influence because on Pags you will always be remembered as the Clown of Pags
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

I can see I hurt your feeling for you to type this long message, I will give you the answer your looking for call me what you want a puppet or whatever I don't care my alliance MGGA would be victorious and noobs will go down as a loser alliance and you will go down as the biggest failure as a leader that failed his alliance big time.

DeletedUser51786

MGGA's little puppy had his tail between his legs today. But whats new for Mr. All talk no Action. Ocean 55 border is where the big boys are fighting at, so it only makes sense to see you not around. Stay where you safe with all your other turtle friends are far away little one, We all know you are too scared to face a real challenge. You know you would last a second with us on the frontlines, we know it, and this whole forum knows it.

Sorry we turned you down here at noobs and you are upset you have to play with the jv team, maybe it reminded you of a time a girl turned you down in your preschool class last week and didnt want to sit with you during story time. Whatever the case may be, get some sleep now lil doggy, mgga is gonna run you into the ground for the next 6 months.

Thanks for 2 straight days of defender of the day too :). Vruf Vruf

qZNQQY.png
t0pY5b.png

o

All this messages for me thanks for giving me 12K in DBP lol, here where you are wrong last I see is have a city in 55 border and you all cant seem to attack me hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, also you contradict this long statement you typed, make up your mind first your saying I dont fight then next your telling me thannks for the defender of the day LOL you are really delusional you boast about taking one city LOL this is a game LOL and last I saw its a war game

DeletedUser51423

If you have trash talk, take it to that thread. In case y'all forgot, which it seems you have this is the 'Top 12' thread. I had to scroll after reading this page to confirm it but trust me, it is. Please get on topic, or I will break out my wand and infractions will occur.

DeletedUser39822

If you have trash talk, take it to that thread. In case y'all forgot, which it seems you have this is the 'Top 12' thread. I had to scroll after reading this page to confirm it but trust me, it is. Please get on topic, or I will break out my wand and infractions will occur.

I have mixed feelings about this......while the above banter is clearly off topic this is an uninteresting server that is reflected by its equally uninteresting forum. Any banter in any thread is a positive and sometimes you have to make a judgment call and let it ride.

DeletedUser54702

I have mixed feelings about this......while the above banter is clearly off topic this is an uninteresting server that is reflected by its equally uninteresting forum. Any banter in any thread is a positive and sometimes you have to make a judgment call and let it ride.

I would have to agree here. This forum is pretty dead

DeletedUser54949

1.Make Grepo Great Again with 43380982 points .The question is, are they making grepolis great or worse? this i dont know,all i know they are first in attack ABP with 20.5 (mil) + 7 from the 2nd alliance.Also they are first in DBP with (13.3 mil) DBP.For me they already winned the world unless something come's up (i doubt that).they are fighting in every corner so first is well deserved.

2.Noobs with 27731109 points,well the diference is outstanding,they do pretty good against other alliances but when is talked about the 1 (above) they lack in something.They are 2nd in ABT with 13 (mil) and same ad DBP with 12 (mil).At a point of view they look good but no chanses when WW starts.

3.Made Grepo Great Again( LOOK 1)

4.Shady Hades I with 18316453 points.Is the better Sister alliance around maybe ( i dont know)? They having bad time fighting The Noobs but their location is good so i look up to them,they gonna show their teath (unless they dont have any) - (sorry was a joke). They are ranked 6 at ABP with 7.8(mil) and same at DBP with 6.7 (mil).Keep up the good work guys.Ahh almost forgot,about WW ,well it will be hard (at last for you to make them)

5.Make Grepo Good Again(AGAIN LOOK 1)

6.Shady Hades(LOOK 4 this time)

7.Dost Teknesi Hanedan with 16661227 points, i like this team also,they are pretty aggresive players and giving a hard time at north to MGGA.They are at 8 rank in ABP with 7 (mil) and 9 rank at DBP with 4.2(mil).Go go guys,i look forward to see great battles from you when the WW starts.

8.Sandels Warriors with 16339907 pointes. ( Really dunno how they survived so much) but having bad time ,TFH are hitting them hard ,but mostly it seams they have bad leadership.About WW definetly i dunno if they gonna start 1.

9.Beautiful Day Monster with 13565897 points (dunno them,I make them look 2) yes ,no?

10.Owllusion with 12654919 (Also look 2 ) yes,no?

Well now i am tired,cant writte anymore,since i am new and played here for only 1 month and half dont judge me so hard ok,thank you all (PLS ALL GO EASY ON ME)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

While I agree with some things, it will come as no surprise to most regulars on this forum that I disagree with your analysis of the MGGA family.

they are fighting in every corner so first is well deserved
They're definitely not fighting every corner. In Noobs we tend to only see the same few players actually attacking us, and no real sign of the OP they said they'd run on us back when TF was leaving. They aren't just 4 branches either: they are working closely with Turtles for Hire, and it's possible that they still have a relationship with Beautiful Day Monster. So it's effectively a 5-branch team plus whatever pacts they have, against several different 1-branch or 2-branch teams, many of which have no relation to each other.

I'll concede that they have managed to cover a wide territory, but perhaps that isn't so good when a lot of that has come from recruitment rather than from advancing war fronts (for example, the recruitment of a large number of ex-Synergy players which, while it got them some good players, also involved them scooping up obvious deadweight).

DeletedUser51786

While I agree with some things, it will come as no surprise to most regulars on this forum that I disagree with your analysis of the MGGA family.

They're definitely not fighting every corner. In Noobs we tend to only see the same few players actually attacking us, and no real sign of the OP they said they'd run on us back when TF was leaving. They aren't just 4 branches either: they are working closely with Turtles for Hire, and it's possible that they still have a relationship with Beautiful Day Monster. So it's effectively a 5-branch team plus whatever pacts they have, against several different 1-branch or 2-branch teams, many of which have no relation to each other.

I'll concede that they have managed to cover a wide territory, but perhaps that isn't so good when a lot of that has come from recruitment rather than from advancing war fronts (for example, the recruitment of a large number of ex-Synergy players which, while it got them some good players, also involved them scooping up obvious deadweight).

This is coming from a Noob player hahahahaha what have you done in this game so far hmmmmmmmmm beside run your mouth here and not growing what so ever lol where are you at now 200k in points LOL, before you comment please do something, the way I see it you need to focus less here and more ingame hahahahahaha

DeletedUser51786

Not a great top 12 in my opinion but continue trying

Well nothing is good for you, once a player or alliance talks the truth about your alliance nothing is good right Notmad

DeletedUser51786

1.Make Grepo Great Again with 43380982 points .The question is, are they making grepolis great or worse? this i dont know,all i know they are first in attack ABP with 20.5 (mil) + 7 from the 2nd alliance.Also they are first in DBP with (13.3 mil) DBP.For me they already winned the world unless something come's up (i doubt that).they are fighting in every corner so first is well deserved.

2.Noobs with 27731109 points,well the diference is outstanding,they do pretty good against other alliances but when is talked about the 1 (above) they lack in something.They are 2nd in ABT with 13 (mil) and same ad DBP with 12 (mil).At a point of view they look good but no chanses when WW starts.

3.Made Grepo Great Again( LOOK 1)

4.Shady Hades I with 18316453 points.Is the better Sister alliance around maybe ( i dont know)? They having bad time fighting The Noobs but their location is good so i look up to them,they gonna show their teath (unless they dont have any) - (sorry was a joke). They are ranked 6 at ABP with 7.8(mil) and same at DBP with 6.7 (mil).Keep up the good work guys.Ahh almost forgot,about WW ,well it will be hard (at last for you to make them)

5.Make Grepo Good Again(AGAIN LOOK 1)

6.Shady Hades(LOOK 4 this time)

7.Dost Teknesi Hanedan with 16661227 points, i like this team also,they are pretty aggresive players and giving a hard time at north to MGGA.They are at 8 rank in ABP with 7 (mil) and 9 rank at DBP with 4.2(mil).Go go guys,i look forward to see great battles from you when the WW starts.

8.Sandels Warriors with 16339907 pointes. ( Really dunno how they survived so much) but having bad time ,TFH are hitting them hard ,but mostly it seams they have bad leadership.About WW definetly i dunno if they gonna start 1.

9.Beautiful Day Monster with 13565897 points (dunno them,I make them look 2) yes ,no?

10.Owllusion with 12654919 (Also look 2 ) yes,no?

Well now i am tired,cant writte anymore,since i am new and played here for only 1 month and half dont judge me so hard ok,thank you all (PLS ALL GO EASY ON ME)

Great top 12 mate forget the haters atleast you did one

DeletedUser54895

Great top 12 mate,keep them coming.Always great to hear from other people.
@Shaz people has disagreeing opinions,it helps not to get riled up at every one.And I believe your alliance wasn't shown in spectacular light either.

DeletedUser54192

This is coming from a Noob player hahahahaha what have you done in this game so far hmmmmmmmmm beside run your mouth here and not growing what so ever lol where are you at now 200k in points LOL, before you comment please do something, the way I see it you need to focus less here and more ingame hahahahahaha
The predictable Shaz trash talk. I believe we were told to keep the trash talk to the appropriate thread, rather than smearing it across the Top 12 thread?

So far your own most noticeable contributions to your own team have been spying, spouting rubbish on the externals, and sending masses of silly MMs to Noobs. So either follow your own advice about doing something before posting, or stop trying to block out any opinions that don't match your own.

What have you done in this world apart from hopping alliance hmmmmmmmmm I will enjoy taking your cities when we actually 1V1 will be very fun

DeletedUser54537

Well nothing is good for you, once a player or alliance talks the truth about your alliance nothing is good right Notmad

I found the overall setup to be quite confusing and the way it was said too, the analysis was not great. But as I said that is no excuse to keep trying.

If I said that this Top 12 was great and a perfect representation it would not be what I thought and it would show that player that he should continue this structure which needs improvement.

Dante try putting statistics on a different line than analysis and try looking at the history and size of alliances, I understand you are a new player so you might not have known about this world's history

DeletedUser51786

What have you done in this world apart from hopping alliance hmmmmmmmmm I will enjoy taking your cities when we actually 1V1 will be very fun

Here we go again let me share this with players when I agreed to a one on one and I am still waiting for you too hit me

28b4d313bb421bf569c28f29aa22737a.png

a00405d477994f2672204344dd079af2.png

c040a84d5e4ee835b0aac97ee1e45b6f.png

So I am awaiting for you to take some of my cities I am waiting 20bucks let me see you