Top 12 TOP 12 SINK OR SWIM

DeletedUser54192

Kal if i can see all those citys are in O55,Arent they in THe noob territory?
The MGGA city was in eastern 55, an area where MGGA actually had a fair few cities. At the time that I took those cities off of Turtles, your team had a rather large presence in 55, so it wasn't Noobs territory the way it is now.

And when we by "mistake" revolt 1 they gather even more :p. I even take the time to sent 5 Ls there feww
There is a difference. If, for example, one of the bigger or more experienced Noobs players had revolted that city, and you had stacked it with almost 2000 FTS, I would understand. If I had 2000 FTS of DLU sitting around and a decent player revolted me, I would stack the revolted city.

My point was that I am often told on here that I am trash, irrelevant, a fly, or other terms used to imply I am a threat to no-one. To then stack almost 2000 FTS in a city that I have revolted seems rather ironic considering my supposed lack of skill. It was the irony that I was picking up on.

DeletedUser54949

My point was that I am often told on here that I am trash, irrelevant, a fly, or other terms used to imply I am a threat to no-one. To then stack almost 2000 FTS in a city that I have revolted seems rather ironic considering my supposed lack of skill. It was the irony that I was picking up on.

Revolting it is a way,taking it is another story,a revolt is a revolt,next time we gonna put just 200 FTS (lol)

DeletedUser54192

Revolting it is a way,taking it is another story,a revolt is a revolt,next time we gonna put just 200 FTS (lol)
Please, please do that. :) Look at all the criticisms of my skills and stats. :( You'd probably be safe with 20 FTS. :p

DeletedUser54949

i have been around so much ,since when the best LS nuke was 290? best bir nuke was 340? the best DL nuke was with 100 FTS,everything have changed,if you waiting for oportunity than good for you but now days 200 FTS arent a prb.
With all those flying beast's around it take 2 min and you see your whole armie going down

Attachments

• b68947415a288d8e83f3868acb2905e1.png
    b68947415a288d8e83f3868acb2905e1.png
    267.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:
Here we go again let me share this with players when I agreed to a one on one and I am still waiting for you too hit me

28b4d313bb421bf569c28f29aa22737a.png

a00405d477994f2672204344dd079af2.png

c040a84d5e4ee835b0aac97ee1e45b6f.png

So I am awaiting for you to take some of my cities I am waiting 20bucks let me see you
Thought you had principle by not sharing PM's? ~(not like i care)
Now I spent most of my offense on saturday, for that extra BP. You can always attack me if you want, fun taking your cs's down :d

Shaz is far more relevant in this world than you, a self proclaimed pet turtle. And he is what 30 places away from top 100? And where are you?? 250+ places!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
View attachment 12212
Haha yes he is 30 places away from top 100 and what like 50 places away from top 100

Kal do you even have an evicted lists hahahahaha Kal I believe you started this world way before me and where you at oh right 354 in Ranked LOL

Shall I show my Stats
But wait My ABP is more than your overall BP hahahahahaha WOW I am really unimportant

WOW for a player that started way after you seems like I am doing pretty well nearly half Million in Attack Battle Points

And Noobs Master I know you all will post your stats now to show blah blah blah to defend your pet turtle hahahahahaha

WOW! 500k ABP, and you have had to defend, ONCE in this world? Youre just so good my guy, not like i have almost more ABP than you and have 75% of my cities DEF atm and been only DEF this entire world ha, but i'm such a noob and my 200 cs's means flap jacks.

TF couldn't even defend the cities they had, it is moronic to then decide to spam colonies an ocean away. Ahr-ex spammed like what 60 colonies? You really thought she was going to build up 60 colonies? And even if she did like we wouldn't just take them?

Do you guys put any thinking into your grand plans? The entire alliance of TF could be the cast of "Dumb and dumber" and no one would notice any difference.

I am honestly floored at the stupidity shown by you guys, its like fighting a pack of lemmings all following their chief lemming over the cliff.

About this first part i'm not sure wich cities you are talking about, the colonies in 44 (sent by players on DELETE) Or our main cities lol.

Dude are you joking me? What do you even mean with us being cast on "dumb and dumber", We have defended this whole world, i would like you see doing it, oh wait, you would ghost the first week. I have alot of respect for the people in TF that either did not quit or run into (perma?) VM after being OPPED.

My name jeff
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

Last edited by a moderator: