Top 12 Top 12

jameslongst

Strategos
but the majority of your bigger and better players are near the front line. Whereas we had to come to you so our players are spread out in 45 as we defeated 2 alliances in the top 12 to get to where we are.

Where is the most concentrated area of TF cities? on the border of 45/46 so you have it easy to snipe our cs so i think i do know what im talking about, thank you very much.

"Why are we getting whaled on by a way smaller alliance?!?!"

"What will an alliance even BIGGER than us do to us?!?!"

"Don will you tuck me in tonight im scared and lonely?!?"

jameslongst

Strategos
The number two alliance on the board, coming out here on the carpet to make sniveling excuses for why they are losing. That's what sucks. Quit whining and take your beating if you have one coming to you.

jameslongst

Strategos
stupid, we OWN 2 oceans but we are IN 3/4 oceans
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

There you are calling someone names like a child...starting stuff you cant finish. Right there! Thanks for reminding me.

Okay so which oceans do you "OWN" again? I bet you still count 045 in there don't you? Should stop doing that I think lol.

DeletedUser54957

In the meantime some young punk in 035 is telling me that I am on the rim...that's rich. Get schooled.
There you are calling someone names like a child
Okay so which oceans do you "OWN" again? I bet you still count 045 in there don't you? Should stop doing that I think lol.
oh seems im wrong in thinking we have 665 cities compared to your 189 cities. yep sorry my deepest apologies the numbers clearly show you are the dominant side in 045
you guys are driving me insane with your stupidity.

DeletedUser54957

i'd rather ghost

always changing the subject when your wrong
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

oh seems im wrong in thinking we have 665 cities compared to your 189 cities. yep sorry my deepest apologies the numbers clearly show you are the dominant side in 045
Just a sec ago you were whining about us taking cities in our territory, but we took cities in 045? Make up your mind before you post something smart one

DeletedUser54957

Just a sec ago you were whining about us taking cities in our territory, but we took cities in 045? Make up your mind before you post something smart one
you took a city in 45 but it was close to your Territory - id say TF Territory is shoth of 045 and ours is north and central of 45. plus i'd like to add the player did not give info of a incoming cs.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Four cities in O45. Closer to your territory than ours. Read a map.

And obviously you were too busy protecting your own city from terrifying fake CSs to respond to your teammates' trips.

DeletedUser54957

Four cities in O45. Closer to your territory than ours. Read a map.

And obviously you were too busy protecting your own city from terrifying fake CSs to respond to your teammates' trips.
not really i had my support at 2 other revolts for your information.

DeletedUser17564

1 Independent II - With second branch of Independent topping the points rankings, the ABP rankings and being the top fighters overall they have well and truly stolen the top spot from Odin. Along with their others branches these guys are dominating the north.

2 Sons of Odin - Great bunch of guys to be working with.

3 Blue Magic - Good core in 55. Judging from their position in the DBP rankings they're taking a lot of hits at the moment. Losing a few cities here and there but don't seem to be going anywhere at the moment.

4 Independent - Always makes me wonder when the first branch of an alliance is overtaken by another. But I guess that just how it goes.

5 True Fear - In fairness to these guys they have stormed the rankings in the past weeks and are doing very well for an alliance starting late. While there seems to be a bit of bad blood between them and some of the members of my group, I have nothing against them. Just wish I was a bit closer to the front line.

6 BROSSR - Don't know much about these guys. They have a decent core down south on the rim. Not really much in the way of BP for such an alliance of this size.

7 Repossession Agents - Quite spread out across a few oceans and sharing some borders with indies, could be bloody for them. Pretty good ABP ranking.

8 Sons of Thor - I won't say much as this is my alliance, but as the newest branch of Sons we are doing pretty good :)

9 Independent III - See 1

10 Battle Bears - See 2

11 Slaughter Club - Until writing this I'd never heard of these guys, so don't have much to say really

12 Twilight Drifters IV - They're dominating ocean 34 but other than that nothing special going on with these guys.

My comments are my own and do not reflect my alliances opinions.

DeletedUser51077

Since people are demanding a top 12 I might as well make my first. I am from O63, so I don't know what's happening in the south really.

1 Independent II 6.6 mil SWIM
These guys seem to be dominating the center of the map and are already preparing for world wonders. Having already taken down pandora and taken in their best players, they can now focus on expanding outward.

2 Sons of Odin 6.0 mil FLOAT/SWIM
The talk on the forum suggests they are losing some cities to True Fear but what do the numbers really say? Well it appears that SOO team have taken 22 cities from the TF team, compared to only 9 taken by TF.

3 Blue Magic 4.8 mil FLOAT
Don't really know much about these guys, however they seem to be losing their wars to BROSSR and Indies at the moment.

4 Independent 4.7 mil SWIM

5 True Fear 3.9 mil FLOAT/SWIM
Seems as if either TF or SOO will survive, but not both. Still too early to predict a winner. However, one of them will surely demolish the other.

6 BROSSR 3.2 mil FLOAT/SWIM
Don't really know much about these guys. Seem to have defeated ancient warrior and are now going after Blue Magic? Have a 7-2 lead thus far.

7 Repossession Agents 3.2 mil SWIM
These guys seem to be doing very well. Looking at the stats they have lost very few cities and have been beating up on alliances like monks.

8 Sons of Thor 3.1 mil FLOAT/SWIM

9 Independent III 3.1 mil SWIM

10 Battle Bears 2.9 mil FLOAT/SWIM

11 Slaughter Club 2.7 mil FLOAT/SINK
These guys have only survived this long due to NAPs with Independent and Monks. If Independent were to turn on them they'd be dead in a few days. The Repo team has already been able to a few cities off them, while the only cities they have been able to take from the Repo team are those of the recently quit prot0ss.

12 Twilight Drifters IV 2.7 mil FLOAT
Don't really know much about these guys. Seems as if the twilight team is actually putting up a decent fight against Independent, but again, I don't really know the details.

Other alliances to watch:

14 Fiasco United 2.4 mil
These guys have one of the top average points and have started to eat slaughter club. Not sure who, if anyone these guys are allied with. If anyone knows please let me know.

Wars (Courtesy Grepolife):

SOO/SOT/BB 23 - 9 TF/TFWL
RA+Allies 44 - 1 Monks
RA+Allies 20 - 6 Slaughter Clubs
Indies 71 - 54 TDs
Indies 27 - 10 BM

BROSSR 7 - 2 BM
Fiasco United 7 - 0 Slaughter Clubs
I'm sure I missed some big wars. I looked at most of the top alliances to see what fights are happening now. Was unsure about a few things. Is Blue Magic solo or do they have allies? I assumed that the alliance little bro was part of BROSSR, I hope this was not incorrect.

Last edited by a moderator: