Top 12 Sink or Swim: Alliances

• Thread starter DeletedUser55091
  • Start date

DeletedUser55091

Alright so i didn't see one of these in the forums and this is an almost mandatory tradition for US servers. I figured i'd do what the US is most commonly known for and force everyone to follow what i do!! Lets get a top 12, sink or swim going Ya hob knockers. For those who don't know the rules, you list your top 12 alliances in the world from 1 to 12. (in order of awesomeness, strength, or just plain hilarity. for example "Desire" LOL just a bad joke with no punch line that one was.) Sinks are alliances that will fail, Swims are alliances that will prosper, Floats are alliances that won't die out but won't dominate. I'm curious to see the results and see peoples thoughts. So get prepared to get your knickers in a twist, and throw someone a bunch of fives, cause Sink or Swim has come to EN. I want to be down right gobsmacked by the results lads and lasses.

DeletedUser55091

I personally know very little about the alliances in this world, part of the reason i made a Sink or Swim thread (the previous one was outdated i found it after posting this lol) looking to get a feel for the world and see whats for lads. So lets get it started shall we?

1. The Independent trio- High #'s, high activity can see this guys being top contender for the WW's if all goes well - Swim
2. Twilight Drifters- Mra spanning across to many oceans with to many inactive/small players. -Sink
3. Sons of Odin/Thor- Rather well put together alliance with high activity from its members. WW contenders- Swim
4. Twenty one- They seem rather aggressive and from what i've seen grow and attack well. -Swim for now
5. Reaperz/DarkReapers- Like what i've seen from ReaperZ so far decent player skills, not impressed with Dark Reapers thus far, though thats to be expected as they merged with the fallen remnants of Desire, and that entire alliance was one big joke. Depends on their leadership- Swim
6. Crypteia- another largish alliance thats all looks, multiple members being eaten by smaller alliances (1/7 their size at the time and eating their cities wowza) matter of time before they're eaten- Sink

So far thats my top 6 haven't really had much interactions with the rest of the world so no way to know. Chime in boys ridicule the silly american and correct him lol. You can keep your tea though, i'll stick with my sody pop.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I believe these are the external forums for the ENglish-speaking servers. You know, EN were here years before the US servers? And had Top 12 Sink or Swim threads since EN1?

DeletedUser55091

Thanks for this however check the thread labelled Top 12...
Yeah i was (slightly) drunk when i made this, over looked the thread lol

I believe these are the external forums for the ENglish-speaking servers. You know, EN were here years before the US servers? And had Top 12 Sink or Swim threads since EN1?

Really? Wow see learn something new everyday lol

TF apparently aren't as important as these rim alliances no one has ever heard off ;)

And as i said, i know next to nothing about the alliances of this world, which is why i made the thread!! I listed the ones i've had interactions with personally so far, which is why i clearly said correct the silly american!

DeletedUser55215

Plz change sons to sink they won't last long around here