Especially with those damn quad BP tokens Inno decided to ruin the game with

especially for big players
Say someone has 50 cities, lets say 3.4k pop per city
Thats 20 CS per city, easy to kill. You just need 1LS to kill all of them

170k BP without boosts, with the x4 boosts you get 680k
Do this twice and you are at the top of the world

You guys are so pathetic
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Dungeon is always taking cities off TF and sandels, always posting attack reports in forum. Notmad you are pitiful really.

Really shows how sore and bitter the losers are here. Our players don't have to do a single thing for you, we couldn't care less what you would like to see from us.

Amazing that you lost over 40+ cities and still trash talk the people who spanked you.

Only attacked you once huh? hahaha sure
smiley_emoticons_baby_taptap.gif

View attachment 12227
Yup pretty sure this is only one screenshots of cities he took from me in 1 day, or is "attacked once" one attack for you?
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

Silver Witch

Strategos
especially for big players
Say someone has 50 cities, lets say 3.4k pop per city
Thats 20 CS per city, easy to kill. You just need 1LS to kill all of them

170k BP without boosts, with the x4 boosts you get 680k
Do this twice and you are at the top of the world
I saw a guy do this in helike - we chased him out of the game. Its true it can be done but if all you do is build cs to kill you don't join in and its usually pretty obvious.

DeletedUser54537

I saw a guy do this in helike - we chased him out of the game. Its true it can be done but if all you do is build cs to kill you don't join in and its usually pretty obvious.

I am very happy that you chased him out of the game.

The thing is that with fast worlds those CS can be built in 4-5 days. Add another 2-3 days and you can get half a nuke so you are not very suspicious. Just act like a slow player and voila.
Every week you gain 700k BP and you help your alliance (on paper).

A thing into could do is that players cannot receive BP for the troops they kill.

DeletedUser44213

Now i'm thinking about it I suppose it is quite efficient lol, never really thought about it! Well the easy fix is just reduce the population cost of CS's, make them 50 pop. I have never understood the need for them to be 170 pop anyway. Again... Not something I have thought too much about but I don't see a reason

Rachel.L

Phrourach
As far as I know, Kane, it's a done deal. Well received on multiple servers.
But I got tired of some mod stuff on beta and left so don't know if it will be undone. Perhaps management has input?

DeletedUser54537

Well grepo will become a game of who can cannibalise the best and fastest

Silver Witch

Strategos
I bet there have always been players that make their own bp. i do think the x4 bp probably has made the problem worse. I don't think there is any way to stamp it out. However ultimately the aim here is for a team to win, any team with players that just generate their own bp is probably less efficient at properly expanding their areas and building the ww. Its a shame for the guys who really are top fighters and who deserve that hall of fame place. I think it should be the responsibility of all players to try and eliminate it. In helike it was obvious, the guy was based in 99 and suddenly came from nowhere to no1. The world together - enemies and friends - removed him.

Theres other more genuine reasons that distort things. Players leaving and killing troops/players reorganising etc. Use the 4x bp for this and it can be huge.

DeletedUser54702

Quite funny that noobs talk as if they are honorable but when it comes down to it was finally revealed they had 2 spies/traitors they said it was their right to do, as it is a game.

Such legends noobs they are, killing their own troops, using spies(As it is their right they say), and overall making excuses whenever they are found out on something.

It is good you have them now, we do not need traitors
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

1. Wrong thread
2. You have Shaz Boodoo in your alliance. Any accusations of dishonourable behaviour are therefore hypocritical in the extreme.

Again we see your hypocrisy. It is ok when people talk about troop killing in this thread for you, but when i call you out on something wrong thread?

There is a huge difference between having a player who was a spy 2 years ago and your leadership cavorting with spies, and planning with them.

Alot of people weren't surprised you shamed yourselves along with the spies. Your spy duo will probably change their names i bet :)

We already knew that noobs were low lifes after all

DeletedUser54192

Again we see your hypocrisy. It is ok when people talk about troop killing in this thread for you, but when i call you out on something wrong thread?
Troop killing is directly related to the topic. For instance, I'd love to see Erik's wall given that huge BP gain from cannibalisation.

There is a huge difference between having a player who was a spy 2 years ago and your leadership cavorting with spies, and planning with them.
As was proven on the "Oh Shaz" PnP thread, Shaz has been using spies on this server. There is no other explanation for how he got hold of a screenshot of Noobs' reservations, which he then forwarded to a Hades Incarnate leader. He also posted an alliance's diplomacy list. While he was lying when he claimed it was TF's diplo list, it was an actual list, rather than a fake that he created. It was just from a different alliance than what he claimed.

DeletedUser4952

Oh Lord Deus why are you back in here talking other stuff again.

Where is your wall buddy?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser54702

Troop killing is directly related to the topic. For instance, I'd love to see Erik's wall given that huge BP gain from cannibalisation.

As was proven on the "Oh Shaz" PnP thread, Shaz has been using spies on this server. There is no other explanation for how he got hold of a screenshot of Noobs' reservations, which he then forwarded to a Hades Incarnate leader. He also posted an alliance's diplomacy list. While he was lying when he claimed it was TF's diplo list, it was an actual list, rather than a fake that he created. It was just from a different alliance than what he claimed.

Again the actions of one player are different than leadership approval, knowledge, and planning of spying. By dodging what i am saying about it, you are letting everyone here know what i say is true.

You had spys take internals of ours and when the time was right you swapped them with your top players and timed in support on them.

Im sure anyone who isn't noobs will find that very idea disgusting. Really is shameful that noobs have to resort to low blows and spying.

Not only are noobs among the most arrogant players on this server, always thinking they are superior and right, but they are also the biggest liars.

Oh Lord Deus why are you back in here talking other stuff again.

Where is your wall buddy?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Oh look a low life decided to show his face
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

It is clear you made this thread not for the purpose of seeing walls, but as a platform to call out other players.