Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

DeletedUser39822

Deus is the ultimate politician........ignore and deflect. I have said it many times before that you will never get an admission or concession out of him. Everything that he accuses other alliances of doing his alliance has done the same but he puts a spin on it to make it sound justifiable or dare I say honorable. It's his job. I seriously want Deus as my external affairs liaison in the next world if I ever decide to play this ridiculous game again.

DeletedUser54537

Where is your wall then? You have been talking for quite a while now, hypocrisy hypocrisy
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Funny that you admit to cannibalizing 135 CS (23k BP) which was quite a bit back in the earlier stages of this world.

Not only that, that is almost 20 cities of pop, about half of your previous 40+ cities. I guess we finally see that you are quite the hypocrite, and a liar

What is your excuse? You had to respecialize 20 cities full of CS???

Guess you can join hainamiis in the ranks of bp cannibals. You are the most shameful and foolish kind of person. A liar, hypocrite, coward, and a disloyal teammate, yes we have all heard stories of Notmad's coup d'etat of synergy leadership.

Now you attempt to play the innocent underdog these days. Quite funny if you ask me.

Please enlighten me, why call me those names and what is my famous coup?

Ask me, I have nothing to hide. And if you don't trust me you can ask my ex teammates (except shaz).

DeletedUser54702

Where is your wall then? You have been talking for quite a while now, hypocrisy hypocrisy
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

Funny that you admit to cannibalizing 135 CS (23k BP) which was quite a bit back in the earlier stages of this world.

Not only that, that is almost 20 cities of pop, about half of your previous 40+ cities. I guess we finally see that you are quite the hypocrite, and a liar

What is your excuse? You had to respecialize 20 cities full of CS???

Guess you can join hainamiis in the ranks of bp cannibals. You are the most shameful and foolish kind of person. A liar, hypocrite, coward, and a disloyal teammate, yes we have all heard stories of Notmad's coup d'etat of synergy leadership.

Now you attempt to play the innocent underdog these days. Quite funny if you ask me.

I did not post my wall yet because I have been on mobile since this thread opened

Why is it funny? And it wasn't in the early days, it was near the end of Synergy.

That makes this so much worse, you are the lowest kind of person for that and i will explain why that is in a second.

A bit of history for those who may not remember or are new here. Synergy had 3 branches before notmad and his stooges decided to take over the leadership and merge with TF.

In the process he completely betrayed over half his alliance. You see the deal with TF, was that Tf would get to bring all their players over, but synergy had to cut down to 1 branch.

So would you like to know who they decided to cut? The so called "simmers" who weren't getting enough BP for their standards. This ended up cutting 2 full branches of players who they had no right to simply throw away like garbage.

And here is notmad. Cannibalizing 23k BP(135 CS), 8 cities worth of pop out of his 40+ cities, and he is the one making decisions on cutting 2 full branches of his teammates for being simmers?

That is disgusting, you will live with that shame as long as you are on grepo and your former teammates will not let you forget it. And that is why you are a liar, hypocrite, traitor, and a backstabber.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

Im sorry but the only thing you can call them is a traitor. And yes a spy as no doubt he has given you information. You can try and spin it any way you like, but you and your co leaders condoned, approved, and participated in dealing with spies and traitors.

Also as blackpest said there are avenues for leaving which would have meant handing over internals, but i see you ignored him.

You are really pathetic, as if a player of yours left and handed off cities in your core to 2 enemy alliances, you would be crying bloody murder

I don't care if you want to see my wall, i have nothing to hide, and clearly not a troop killer or i would be higher in the bp ranking

We have almost never forcefully internalized someone, at most 3-4 times in this alliances history(Since spikemike left several months back). Every internal is from someone who makes their own decision to leave.

I will ask every other leader or player from alliances not from the arrogant noobs.

If 2 of your players suddenly left, joined noobs, and planned handoffs in your core with noobs timing support right after the CS lands for the hand offs, would you not call them traitors?

You certainly would, no doubt about it.

Wall?

DeletedUser21560

Well i am re-saying it again,hoping you gonna understand "Turtle's are just for funn here"killing own troops ect ect,trying to catch with something that in my eyes its shamefull when someone is playing for funn only,not trying to winn the world.But if we was playing to get the crown than i would agree with you.You say erik did that,erik did this,maxi did that.I beliave that if i would kill my own troops no 1 would care about and take few moments of his time and post here.But being Erik,well that isnt something that you can get it without notice.

I will try to explain it to you aswell. We are also here for FUN. We do not care about crowns. So many other things we could had done if we wanted the crown that bad. I care about Eriks wall because for some reason, that noob is a "legend". I want to see the wall of a legend. If so called legend cannot put it up here, he is no legend.

I would very much care for your wall if you were to gain 1 million bp in a single day without fighting anyone. You see, some players compete for imaginary crowns, others compete for who can kill the most. So when cheaters blow up the ranks, it ruins the fun.

I point out what Erik and Maxi do because its ruining the game and i will keep pointing out how they cheat everytime someone mentions those cheaters

DeletedUser4952

Simmer? I have more ABP than your most noobish of noobs thizzle. I guess he's a simmer too then.

This is exactly why we need to see your wall, where did you get all those ABP from
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

If you have nothing to hide then we will be waiting for your wall, not your politics.

I will post the wall when i want to, on my own time, not because low lifes from noobs asked me to. Matter of principle.

and you talk about hypocrisy? Perhaps I will read your BS when I want to, not when you want me to, in my own time. Matter of principle.

DeletedUser54537

That makes this so much worse, you are the lowest kind of person for that and i will explain why that is in a second.

A bit of history for those who may not remember or are new here. Synergy had 3 branches before notmad and his stooges decided to take over the leadership and merge with TF.

In the process he completely betrayed over half his alliance. You see the deal with TF, was that Tf would get to bring all their players over, but synergy had to cut down to 1 branch.

So would you like to know who they decided to cut? The so called "simmers" who weren't getting enough BP for their standards. This ended up cutting 2 full branches of players who they had no right to simply throw away like garbage.

And here is notmad. Cannibalizing 23k BP(135 CS), 20 cities worth of pop out of his 40+ cities, and he is the one making decisions on cutting 2 full branches of his teammates for being simmers?

That is disgusting, you will live with that shame as long as you are on grepo and your former teammates will not let you forget it. And that is why you are a liar, hypocrite, traitor, and a backstabber.
This is the best post I have ever seen, you are by far my favourite forum clown, you overtook shaz.
I think I'm going to frame that.

DeletedUser54702

This is the best post I have ever seen, you are by far my favourite forum clown, you overtook shaz.
I think I'm going to frame that.

The forum post calling you out for betraying your team so you can hop in bed with TF? If that is your favorite thing in life, to each his own.

DeletedUser54702

This is exactly why we need to see your wall, where did you get all those ABP from
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

If you have nothing to hide then we will be waiting for your wall, not your politics.

Then i will make you wait. I am no troop killer and i have no need to prove that to an alliance who's top player is a bp cannibal, and who is harboring a player who betrayed over half his alliance on this server and is also a bp cannibal.

and you talk about hypocrisy? Perhaps I will read your BS when I want to, not when you want me to, in my own time. Matter of principle.

I couldn't care less whether you read what i say or not. Doesn't matter in the slightest, you can sit here and ask for my wall till the end of time, and it won't change a thing on whether i decide to post it or not. I will make you wait for as long as i please.

On a separate note we now have 2 proven BP cannibals in noobs

DeletedUser54537

The forum post calling you out for betraying your team so you can hop in bed with TF? If that is your favorite thing in life, to each his own.

I'm not actually sure if you are serious or not, that is why I'm not answering mostly.
Your post was actually very idiotic.

DeletedUser54702

I'm not actually sure if you are serious or not, that is why I'm not answering mostly.
Your post was actually very idiotic.

Well lets see here.

The new Tf/Syn leadership which includes notmad kicks 2 branches of synergy players out into the cold for being simmers and not having enough bp.

Notmad gets to stay, but at the same time he also has a nice added amount of 23k ABP which was not a small amount at that time. Not to mention you would have had to use enough cities to build 135 CS so at that point you aren't even helping your team very much either.

What is your excuse? You said i could ask you anything so that is my question.

Was it re-specialization? Did you have to re-specialize your cities full of CS?

DeletedUser54537

Let's see. It was not my decision at all, I only found out about what was happening a couple of hours before the merge. Smelly did everything himself, ask him if you don't believe him.

Out of 700k BP only 23k was taken by canibalising, I had 650k points at the time I think so I still had a good BP ratio. I was 5th in the alliance at the time or something (in BP).

I did it for fun. But I found out it wasn't.

I had just handed over 10 cities in the past week, also taking cities for myself, I had helped others take cities a lot.

It took me 2 days to build those CS, I had time to rebuild nukes afterwards
And it wasn't 20 cities of CS.
1 city is 20CS, so I had nearly 7.

DeletedUser54702

And it wasn't 20 cities of CS.
1 city is 20CS, so I had nearly 7.

Mistake that i noticed, went back, and corrected before your post, and it would be closer to 8 cities actually

Let's see. It was not my decision at all, I only found out about what was happening a couple of hours before the merge. Smelly did everything himself, ask him if you don't believe him.

Out of 700k BP only 23k was taken by canibalising, I had 650k points at the time I think so I still had a good BP ratio. I was 5th in the alliance at the time or something (in BP).

I had just handed over 10 cities in the past week, also taking cities for myself, I had helped others take cities a lot.

So you stood by and watched as smelly betrayed over half his team? When you were in leadership as well? That makes you just as responsible, you did nothing to stand up for your team. Only thing you cared about was that you and your buddies had a place.

This line cracked me up.

Yes notmad i would have assumed in your years of bountiful grepo experience you would know bp cannibalizing isn't fun.

Deus show your wall or get out of this thread, if youre so against canibilizing i would show your wall instead of talking all this crap about Noobs.

And if you are so against eating your own units, i'd stop hanging around Erik if i were you. He showed me a report of him eating close to 2000FTS, on a level 0 wall and on a -2.4k city. He told me he is just so good that he can time all his attacks in -10 seconds to get all the FTS. load of horse crap if you ask me.

DeletedUser54702

Deus show your wall or get out of this thread, if youre so against canibilizing i would show your wall instead of talking all this crap about Noobs.

And if you are so against eating your own units, i'd stop hanging around Erik if i were you. He showed me a report of him eating close to 2000FTS, on a level 0 wall and on a -2.4k city. He told me he is just so good that he can time all his attacks in -10 seconds to get all the FTS. load of horse crap if you ask me.

Crap about noobs, meaning calling them out for using spies and traitors? As well as being troop killers?
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

I guess you don't read very well, as i've said i will post my wall when and if i feel like it, in my own time. I have nothing to prove, and i enjoy keeping you and your noobish friends waiting.

Adds to the suspense don't you think?