NEWS BULLETIN

• Thread starter DeletedUser54886
  • Start date

DeletedUser54850

I'm not going off of what people have told me. I am simply stating facts. For example, it is a fact that Heroes, CD, and the Atlanteans alliances had an agreement between themselves, and they broke the coalition. You can all argue with Thermo as much as you want, but You gave them this world.

It's not over yet, HEROES and ATLANTIS are more than a match for thermo, as the conquest scores on Modscripts show that HEROES conquered 45 thermo cities whilst only losing 16. ATLANTIS is also doing well, with 4 conquers and 6 losses for an alliance 5 times smaller than thermo.

https://en.modscripts.com/stats/alliance/EN94/385/

DeletedUser55101

It's not over yet, HEROES and ATLANTIS are more than a match for thermo, as the conquest scores on Modscripts show that HEROES conquered 45 thermo cities whilst only losing 16. ATLANTIS is also doing well, with 4 conquers and 6 losses for an alliance 5 times smaller than thermo.

https://en.modscripts.com/stats/alliance/EN94/385/

Do you really think that two alliances are better than the coalition of six alliances we had? Plus now that you broke REPO, Thermo have even more players on their side.

DeletedUser54850

Do you really think that two alliances are better than the coalition of six alliances we had? Plus now that you broke REPO, Thermo have even more players on their side.

Since when were we responsible for the downfall or REPO?

Imperium proved no match for Thermopylae, so it wont change much without them. REPO has collapsed so are no longer powerful enough to be of help.

HEROES, ATLANTIS and CARPE DIEM are the only alliances capable of defeating thermo.

On a side note, we have not ended our war with Thermopylae, we will continue to fight them at whatever cost.

DeletedUser55101

Since when were we responsible for the downfall or REPO?

Imperium proved no match for Thermopylae, so it wont change much without them. REPO has collapsed so are no longer powerful enough to be of help.

HEROES, ATLANTIS and CARPE DIEM are the only alliances capable of defeating thermo.

On a side note, we have not ended our war with Thermopylae, we will continue to fight them at whatever cost.

I don't know what your leadership has told you, but I spoke with some of the people that left REPO and they told me that exactly that behavior of backstabbing and behind-the-scene-planning done by Heroes and atlantis is the reason they felt they've had enough and switched sides. And Ares, I was in that skype group, I've seen all the messages, I know what caused all of this to happen and Eva and Marko and whoever else can misinform you as much as they want, but remember, there are people that know what is happening. Ask Baron yourself if you don't trust me, and the countless other people that are saying the same thing.

My frustration is not with you, it's with your leaders, it's with this misinformation that is happening everywhere. And the moment that people don't like the facts anymore, they start attacking on personal level and insulting. This is the most common logical fallacy. But you can't fight the facts. It's easier for you to say "hey they are insulting us, see? they are the bad guys!" in stead of refuting the facts.

Please, focus on the facts that I am sharing with you, and please ask different sources on what is happening, don't only listen to your own leadership.

DeletedUser54192

I'm not going off of what people have told me. I am simply stating facts. For example, it is a fact that Heroes, CD, and the Atlanteans alliances had an agreement between themselves, and they broke the coalition. You can all argue with Thermo as much as you want, but You gave them this world.
False. I can tell you in PMs if you want, but there was at least one agreement formed before Atlantis and CD ended up getting involved.

What broke the coalition was two things:
- The constant bickering between the leaderships of Imperium and CD. (Which long outdated CD's entering into any agreement.)
- An argument between REPO and HEROES, which resulted in REPO excluding HEROES from the forums and dissolving pacts with several coalition teams.

DeletedUser54192

but I spoke with some of the people that left REPO and they told me that exactly that behavior of backstabbing and behind-the-scene-planning done by Heroes and atlantis is the reason they felt they've had enough and switched sides.
Perhaps you should ask the REPO founder, BaronGreenback. He knows exactly what happened, and he certainly never called Atlantis backstabbers.

DeletedUser55101

Perhaps you should ask the REPO founder, BaronGreenback. He knows exactly what happened, and he certainly never called Atlantis backstabbers.

I spoke with him already and I know his opinion and where he stands on the matter, after all, he is the one that revealed your games, wasn't he?

And right now, i'm talking about why some REPO players felt so frustrated that they switched to Thermo of all alliances...

DeletedUser54192

I spoke with him already and I know his opinion and where he stands on the matter, after all, he is the one that revealed your games, wasn't he?
Would you like me to bring out the facts about what happened on the eastern rim?

DeletedUser54192

This is the chain of events as I know it. I promise that I will not change, exaggerate or distort details of it.

- REPO and HEROES had an agreement to do WWs together. I believe the deal was made between BaronGreenback and Markovuk. I don't believe they went into specific details, but there was an agreement. I'm not sure when it was made, but presumably after both alliances were no longer pacted to Thermopylae.
- Partway through the coalition, HEROES approached Atlantis to suggest a merge. The idea was to set up 1 main branch alliance and 1 academy, in preparation for the WW stage when it came around. These teams would remain part of the coalition, and relationships with other coalition alliances would not change.
- A few days after the agreement was made, Atlantis was informed that REPO and HEROES had a longer-standing deal, and that REPO would be joining forces with us for WWs. We were not specifically told who would merge into who, I believe, but it was implied by HEROES that REPO would merge their best players into HEROES, and that HEROES would be the WW branch.
- Several weeks later (maybe a month, I am not completely sure), REPO and HEROES decided to include Carpe Diem in the WW group. This was partially due to the way Imperium leadership had been acting towards Evanescent within the council. Atlantis was not asked for its opinion on whether CD should be included in the team, and only found out later that day, after it had apparently been agreed that CD would be included.
- There was a fair bit of heated debate at that point, partially due to the fact that Atlantis was disappointed at being left out of a major decision that involved them. It was decided to go back to the drawing board between REPO, HEROES and Atlantis, and sort out a new agreement that everyone agreed on. Again, there was no intention to break up the coalition or change stance with any other coalition alliance at the time.
- At some point in preparing for the new set of talks, there was a disagreement between REPO and HEROES. Each side believed that the other would merge into their own team for World Wonders. Neither side was willing to back down on the issue. There were a few attacks on each side, and war almost started. Apparently REPO attempted to reopen negotiations of some sort with HEROES, in order to patch it over, and there was definitely a ceasefire for a while. The HEROES diplomat claims that there was not a proper offer to reopen negotiations. Either way, there were no more negotiations between REPO and HEROES, and the relationship between the two was severed. I never did see concrete evidence for either side as to who was meant to merge into the other, and I suspect that each side just assumed it would be the other alliance merging into them.
- Atlantis had to make a choice between sides. Given that we had a significant amount of overlapping territory with HEROES, and had no border or proper territory overlap with REPO, we chose to side with HEROES. This decision was probably also effected by the fact that we had been talking to HEROES leadership for longer than we had been talking to REPO leadership (we had limited direct diplomatic contact with REPO before CD was included without our permission).
- New talks were opened between Atlantis and HEROES, in order to make a new agreement, because of the changes caused by REPO no longer being involved. One of the first discussions was whether to include Carpe Diem. It was voted that they would join us if they wished to. At this point, the coalition was already basically gone due to impending war between HEROES and REPO, and increasing tensions between Imperium and CD. I am not quite sure when REPO dissolved the coalition forums, but it was sometime around these talks.
- After leaving the agreement with HEROES, REPO and Imperium made an agreement (according to Imperium leadership - I cannot remember if that was confirmed by REPO leadership).

To summarise:
- HEROES and REPO had an agreement.
- HEROES added Atlantis.
- REPO/HEROES added CD without asking Atlantis, causing lots of debate when we found out.
- REPO/HEROES disagreed on who was meant to be WW branch. Talks broke down, REPO eventually left the agreement.
- More arguments between CD and Imperium.
- Coalition collapsing.
- New agreement formed between HEROES and Atlantis, CD then included. Imperium and REPO made an agreement to work together against CD/HEROES respectively (and us if we did side with HEROES/CD).

BaronGreenback said to me on Skype that Atlantis did nothing wrong, and Virdian has said that it will be nothing personal when fighting Atlantis. I can provide quotations of both to you on Skype if you would like. We in Atlantis did not wish an early end to the coalition. Unfortunately, that coalition is now over. I have no personal issues with REPO or Imperium as alliances.

DeletedUser55101

Thanks for clarifying. I appreciate the fact you took the time to write this.

But all the things you said just backed-up my assertions:
1. There was a lot of behind-the-scenes agreements
2. All those plans, when they came out (one way or another) to the general public made a lot of people feel used/like pawns
3. Those plans did break REPO as exactly that attitude from your leadership made Chaos and many more REPO players to join Thermo
4.You are using your players as meat-shields and they are just gullible if they think that 300+ players can win this world (and this is only IF you beat thermo)
5. Seems like your alliance is jurt forced to participate in this twisted 3-way just because you are stuck between heroes and CD like

DeletedUser54192

1. There was a lot of behind-the-scenes agreements
There were agreements, but for REPO to accuse HEROES/Atlantis/CD of making one that destroyed the coalition is false, because the first agreement by coalition alliances was between REPO and HEROES.

2. All those plans, when they came out (one way or another) to the general public made a lot of people feel used/like pawns

It depends on the way those plans are presented. If they are constantly changed, or plans that are not to the benefit of the majority of the team, that is an understandable feeling. I don't know about other alliances, but I always make sure that Atlantis players know they can talk to me if they have any questions or issues with changes, and I will do whatever I can to sort these out. My fellow Atlantis leaders do the same thing.

3. Those plans did break REPO as exactly that attitude from your leadership made Chaos and many more REPO players to join Thermo

It was not the attitude from Atlantis leadership. The disagreement was between REPO and HEROES, with neither side willing to back down on the issue. I attempted to mediate and improve the situation, so for me to be accused of backstabbing them is wrong. Ask Baron, or contact me on Skype and I can show you the quotation where Baron says that Atlantis did nothing wrong.

4.You are using your players as meat-shields and they are just gullible if they think that 300+ players can win this world (and this is only IF you beat thermo)
Personally, I find the accusation of me using players as meatshields to be highly offensive. That's not how I play - indeed, I intentionally painted a target on my back for large durations of the war against HEROES by targeting their more aggressive or volatile players with small raids and 1k/1.2k spies, in order to draw attention away from the rest of my teammates. I personally lost a lot because of that tactic, especially when I had an impromptu OP run on me for a week straight by HEROES. Early in the war between HEROES and Mallorean Empire, I had an offer from HEROES leadership for me and a handful of my top players to join HEROES, on the condition that we ditch the rest of our teammates. In terms of personal growth and success, that would have been an easy and productive option for me, but I declined it because I did not believe in ditching teammates.

They are not gullible. If we do beat Thermo, we can get a crown for all of our players. Crown rotation still works. If I did not believe that, should we win, I could deliver a crown to every player who stayed with us, I would not have accepted the deal. My actions with Mallorean Empire have shown to anyone watching that I will stick with my teammates through good and bad, no matter the personal opportunities elsewhere.

5. Seems like your alliance is jurt forced to participate in this twisted 3-way just because you are stuck between heroes and CD like
It could seem like that to an outsider, yes. But it is not true. Having spent months and months of this server fighting against HEROES, we know many of them. We have had good relations with CD for a considerable length of time. If it puts it in perspective, I could use your same logic and say that Heavenly Wolf were forced to merge into Imperium because of their positioning between Imperium and the rogue alliance Heavenly Myrmidons. But I do not believe that was the case for you, and it is not the case for us.

DeletedUser54903

Semms you all jave fun talking aboit something you heard from second, third hand. Udei heroes are not responsible 4 repo downfall...none is but repo themselves. As for the rest of the things that happened to cooalition you can blame us all or noone... all had other ideas...
Also hy futball :) how was the VM? I would say i miss you but...
Title is awsome... thermo breack something :) more like thermo take seething... but ok whatever make you happy :D now you will play with players you spit on the whole time... must be difficult to bare so bad players in your perfect team? (Not my words ,thermos)
Isint tjat the reason you cast repo out from pact of 3? But ok... new big happy family ;)

DeletedUser55101

Semms you all jave fun talking aboit something you heard from second, third hand. Udei heroes are not responsible 4 repo downfall...none is but repo themselves. As for the rest of the things that happened to cooalition you can blame us all or noone... all had other ideas...
Also hy futball :) how was the VM? I would say i miss you but...
Title is awsome... thermo breack something :) more like thermo take seething... but ok whatever make you happy :D now you will play with players you spit on the whole time... must be difficult to bare so bad players in your perfect team? (Not my words ,thermos)
Isint tjat the reason you cast repo out from pact of 3? But ok... new big happy family ;)

Everything I'm saying is from my personal first-hand observation as I was in the skype coallition chat, and I also spoke with Baron, Chaos, and other REPO players after your fallout.

You may twist and turn words and facts as much as you like, but it is showing that no one says anything good about heroes or EVA. Rotten people sooner or later show their colours.

Kal, thank you for your patient approach and saying what happen from your point of view. Ares, no hard feelings bud, always nice working with you.

DeletedUser54850

Everything I'm saying is from my personal first-hand observation as I was in the skype coallition chat, and I also spoke with Baron, Chaos, and other REPO players after your fallout.

You may twist and turn words and facts as much as you like, but it is showing that no one says anything good about heroes or EVA. Rotten people sooner or later show their colours.

Kal, thank you for your patient approach and saying what happen from your point of view. Ares, no hard feelings bud, always nice working with you.

Yeah mate, this war is nothing personal. Best of luck

Ares

DeletedUser54903

Plan was lil bigger than you think...
And it was not only one in play...jist one what is outgooing... mate you have same plan with CD players but more lile hostile takeover... not as equal thing... so dont blame me of something you tryed.. wen i mean you i mean your leaders. And to jelp you out Repo was in the deal tje whloe time... better to say they were creator's of it till they decided they are better than others... i got insoulted, backstabed...and my reputation was crapped on... still cant take the honor of breacking them... they run to enemy...cast all that they sead they will do and joined 4 safety. Now somehow i push them... ok. If i am responsible for people missing the backbone and principles than thx 4 calling me God;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55101

Then I guess there is nothing else to talk about. I wish you all luck in what is to come.

DeletedUser54192

Kal, thank you for your patient approach and saying what happen from your point of view.
Thanks for taking it into account, Udei. Nothing personal in the upcoming wars with Imperium and Thermopylae. Just good old-fashioned fighting. :)

DeletedUser54903

I like simple sarcasm :D still if you have ww whats to point of playing? should we ghost now or? I see you have great insight so please give me now the plan to follow.