Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

DeletedUser54537

You want your defense in safe oceans and your offense on the front lines. At least I do.

It also happens when there are alliance hoppers around

Once you defeat your enemy was wrong, it is more intricate than that, what I meant is when the frontline changes

DeletedUser54702

And of course Deus went quiet when i post a funny thing, probably made him laugh and he doesn't want to prove his cannibalisation

I did laugh actually, but i am busy with these WWs :)

For all you saying i am a bp cannibal for not posting a wall you crack me up haha, noobs are definitely salty that i have torched both hainamiis and notmad as proven bp cannibals.

I will chat with you all later, for now i think everyone is busy with the game yea?

abp.JPG

DeletedUser44213

He posts and it's genuine! OMG, we have finally got our answer. Not sure if I am more pumped about that or the last episode of GoT

DeletedUser54702

He posts and it's genuine! OMG, we have finally got our answer. Not sure if I am more pumped about that or the last episode of GoT

You have to build the suspense, keep the crowd waiting till they are begging to see.

Otherwise it just falls flat.. notice how my wall was not only the most asked for on this thread, but also the most talked about?

You guys are too easy
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Congrats to kannerak for giving me a good laugh, didn't think anyone would
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser54745

I did laugh actually, but i am busy with these WWs :)

For all you saying i am a bp cannibal for not posting a wall you crack me up haha, noobs are definitely salty that i have torched both hainamiis and notmad as proven bp cannibals.

I will chat with you all later, for now i think everyone is busy with the game yea?

Wow deus, I haven't attacked in almost 2 months and I have more kills on my wall hahahaha

Defenders of "Pagasae".I believe you quit?If yes,then why argue here?
He gotta get that sucky sucky in for Deus, for a future MRA they might build.
You guys have very much in comon you know, going to world forums you dont play in to come "trash" talk someone (Me ofcourse), both build crappy MRA :boo:

DeletedUser54895

Well I play on this world,and so I comment on the forums.You on the other hand,have quit,and are just here because of grieviances from another world.Best if you confine your thoughts there,isn't it?

DeletedUser54957

Well I play on this world,and so I comment on the forums.You on the other hand,have quit,and are just here because of grieviances from another world.Best if you confine your thoughts there,isn't it?
Whats your IGN?

Well i did not quit FYI, now i'm just trying to be the worst simmer - sorry i should have made that clear for you. Now stop trying to further ruin this thread. Btw i forgot to mention can you also stay out
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif