GNN Breaking News

• Thread starter DeletedUser54775
  • Start date

DeletedUser54775

Piot003 has been plugging away at me recently in 034, and lots of Imperium players elsewhere.
It must coincidence. If our alliance would be attacking you, then you would be receiving attacks from many players.
Please be patient. Your turn will come.
By the way, guys, can you do an operation on me? I want to have a hard battle with you guys, but you never attack in force.
Yours truly,
Futboltango

DeletedUser54850

It must coincidence. If our alliance would be attacking you, then you would be receiving attacks from many players.
Please be patient. Your turn will come.
By the way, guys, can you do an operation on me? I want to have a hard battle with you guys, but you never attack in force.
Yours truly,
Futboltango

Alright, I will be relishing the moment when yall attack me properly so I can get some nice BP :)

If you want action, then don't wait in line, come straight at us :p

DeletedUser54775

Alright, I will be relishing the moment when yall attack me properly so I can get some nice BP :)

If you want action, then don't wait in line, come straight at us :p

Just do not complain when they come for you...

DeletedUser54192

As for the collapse of the other alliances, you are making it a matter of semantics. The fact is that those three alliances have had players leaving and have become really small.
You ever heard of a merge, Futbol? It's not the same thing as a collapse.

DeletedUser54775

You ever heard of a merge, Futbol? It's not the same thing as a collapse.
Professor Gordon,
Can you explain why is a "merge"?
In my humble opinion, this would be the amalgamation of two alliances into one new alliance, usually with the new alliance having a new title that reflects the previous two alliances.
However, all I can see is people leaving alliances by the dozens because the old alliances have become outdated or irrelevant.
It seems to be that leaders of the collapsed alliances are simply trying to save face and are trying to put a positive spin.
It is like saying. You are not dying, you are simply moving to the next live. Either way, you are ceasing to exist as you were before.

DeletedUser54192

It is the amalgamation of 4 alliances into 2. HEROES, Atlantis Imperials, Atlantis Mallorean and Carpe Diem all combining into 2 teams: HEROES and ATLANTIS. You know it's a merge, not a collapse, because you have seen on one of these threads that there was a deal between HEROES, Atlantis family, and CD, formed as the coalition split up. In our case, we found it easier to merge our players into 2 of the existing alliances, rather than set up new ones. Naming was discussed and agreed upon, so none of your business there.

If you don't know how merges work, that is hardly my fault. Perhaps you ought to do some research before making accusations.

By the way, you've gone back to insulting us again, by calling us "irrelevant" and accusing leaders (particularly myself and Carpe Diem leaders) of being liars. I see that it did not take you long for your "fresh start" to slip back into your old ways. This quick reversion to the normal accusatory and insulting attitude is one of the reasons why I did not pledge myself openly to restricting my trash talk (although it should be noticed that I had not started attacking Thermopylae leadership again, so I did actually honour your agreement longer than you did). So you just put unrestricted trash talk back on the menu. Bon appétit!

DeletedUser54775

It is the amalgamation of 4 alliances into 2. HEROES, Atlantis Imperials, Atlantis Mallorean and Carpe Diem all combining into 2 teams: HEROES and ATLANTIS. You know it's a merge, not a collapse, because you have seen on one of these threads that there was a deal between HEROES, Atlantis family, and CD, formed as the coalition split up. In our case, we found it easier to merge our players into 2 of the existing alliances, rather than set up new ones. Naming was discussed and agreed upon, so none of your business there.

If you don't know how merges work, that is hardly my fault. Perhaps you ought to do some research before making accusations.

By the way, you've gone back to insulting us again, by calling us "irrelevant" and accusing leaders (particularly myself and Carpe Diem leaders) of being liars. I see that it did not take you long for your "fresh start" to slip back into your old ways. This quick reversion to the normal accusatory and insulting attitude is one of the reasons why I did not pledge myself openly to restricting my trash talk (although it should be noticed that I had not started attacking Thermopylae leadership again, so I did actually honour your agreement longer than you did). So you just put unrestricted trash talk back on the menu. Bon appétit!
I have not attacked you personally or individually.

REPO RIP. What end to the story.

Guys...I am not posting.. I am hardly playing these day.... I might quit the game...girlfriend is constantly complaining that I sped more time in the game and forums than with her...she is threathening to leave....
do you have the same problem?

DeletedUser54850

REPO RIP. What end to the story.

Guys...I am not posting.. I am hardly playing these day.... I might quit the game...girlfriend is constantly bitching and complaining that I sped more time in the game and forums than with her...she is threathening to leave....

I only play the game very casually, so no, but please read the pm I sent you

DeletedUser54192

You called me a liar and accused me of trying to save face about having my alliance supposedly die on me, when you know (due to earlier posts on this forum), that it is not the case, and that it is a merge.

Guys...I am not posting.. I am hardly playing these day.... I might quit the game...girlfriend is constantly bitching and complaining that I sped more time in the game and forums than with her...she is threathening to leave....
Grepolis vs RL. That old conundrum.

DeletedUser54775

I am just writing this post to say goodbye. It was fun playing with you in "both sides". Very good people in "all sides". I will miss you. The girlfriend really went ballistic when I explained about world wonders, and you know how they can get. Take care. I will try to drop from time to time. My cities are for grabs, but Thermopylae has the advantage.
Thermo was a truly great alliance. I am really sorry that my other side got like this, and so is my poor laptop.

I really love Grepolis, but I quite like this gal.
Sayonara and good luck!

DeletedUser54850

I am just writing this post to say goodbye. It was fun playing with you in "both sides". Very good people in "all sides". I will miss you. The girlfriend really went ballistic when I explained about world wonders, and you know how they can get. Take care. I will try to drop from time to time. My cities are for grabs, but Thermopylae has the advantage.
Thermo was a truly great alliance. I am really sorry that my other side got like this, and so is my poor laptop.

I really love Grepolis, but I quite like this gal.
Sayonara and good luck!

Bye Tango, best of luck, I know we are enemies but at least you kept the forums alive and made things fun
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Good luck out there buddy

Ares :)

DeletedUser54850

Does anyone have futbolTango on skype or discord or something? I want be able to keep in contact with him because he proved to be a nice guy in the end.