Attackers of Pag

• Thread starter DeletedUser4952
  • Start date

DeletedUser54895

RedRattler
And I don't think I'm the one trying to ruin this thread.

DeletedUser54957

RedRattler
And I don't think I'm the one trying to ruin this thread.
Ok big shot. 20Bucks randomly said 'stop' out of him being salty, OK. And all of a sudden the guys whos still trying get up my butt by accusing me of quiting but im clearly not as im ranked 864 out of the WHOLE server trying to be the worst simmer. darn it i get criticized for trying to be the worst simmer. so please get going. Also tuff guy i have over half your ABP on a speed 2 server thats only been out for 2 months and plus its morale so how about more action and less talking. Now please leave me alone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54537

Enlighten me, who have MGGA OP'd today during WW time? Oh wait, it's a one man job
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

I know what Marcotti is doing, he has been buzzing my trips, killer lol

1908.jpg

Lets not forget this
and look at maxi on 08/13

Any words Deus?

DeletedUser54895

If you're talking about 99,I no longer play there. I quit a bit ago, so whatever bp you have, it's irrelevant to me. I am not trying to sim or do anything there
Ok big shot. 20Bucks randomly said 'stop' out of him being salty, OK. And all of a sudden the guys whos still trying get up my *** by accusing me of quiting but im clearly not as im ranked 864 out of the WHOLE server trying to be the worst simmer. darn it i get criticized for trying to be the worst simmer. so please get going. Also tuff guy i have over half your ABP on a speed 2 server thats only been out for 2 months and plus its morale so how about more action and less talking. Now please leave me alone.

DeletedUser54895

Well I've been a defensive player from the start,and anyone who knows me will testify to that.You can then reply in the trash talk thread then

DeletedUser4952

Enlighten me, who have MGGA OP'd today during WW time? Oh wait, it's a one man job
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

I know what Marcotti is doing, he has been buzzing my trips, killer lol

1908.jpg

Hmmm So no one gives a damn f?
Thread closed then lol

DeletedUser54702

Lets not forget this
and look at maxi on 08/13

Any words Deus?

Words? Do you not realize this is WW era? Not a get more ABP era?

By the way i killed 15k noobs dlu on your ww island yesterday so no idea what you mean by not attacking.

If you think i am avoiding you, you think too much of yourself. You are irrelevant if i am to be honest with you.

DeletedUser54702

Hmmm So no one gives a damn f?
Thread closed then lol

Well now this is embarrassing. Your entire alliance is full of simmers except you and a couple others.

noobs simmers.JPG

DeletedUser54537

Well here it is, canibalizing is acceptable now as it is WW time...according to Deus.
It was the first time you attacked us in months, if not ever.
Well normally you answer us quite quickly, I was wondering if you felt hurt. I care.

About this simming. Your main alliance is better than us that is true but your 4 other branches arent better, they are mostly worse.

DeletedUser4952

Well now this is embarrassing. Your entire alliance is full of simmers except you and a couple others.

View attachment 12273

At least they don't cannibalize
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

btw, define 'simmers', at least they are 'team-mates' when we fight.
dbp.jpg

Not sure how 'team-mate' person you are Deus, at least I don't see that.

takeover.jpg

*highlighting tacoslayer45 here just incase you call all the conquest - inactive taking.

run deus run
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser4952

Btw Deus, Don't be lazy and do what you are good at, build up your colony, please. Your friend Irish Peter does a better building job than you. He is already CS READY
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

dv.jpg

DeletedUser52301

from the CQ page posted above i can se Shady Hades is killing Noobs; PK 3:0 Ian.
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Finally coming out of the closet :p

DeletedUser54702

At least they don't cannibalize
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

btw, define 'simmers', at least they are 'team-mates' when we fight.
dbp.jpg

Not sure how 'team-mate' person you are Deus, at least I don't see that.

takeover.jpg

*highlighting tacoslayer45 here just incase you call all the conquest - inactive taking.

run deus run

Hold on, so when we said that we were fighting you guys defensively, all you called us were turtles and simmers? I think it was notmad who said that fighting meant attacking and defending. But i guess that when its you guys defending, that means you are fighters not simmers haha

By notmads definition, most of your alliance do no fighting.

I find it funny that you had to wait months for an opportunity for some traitors to give you cities, then brag about taking cities with the traitor swaps when all you do is mainly target inactives.

I also find it hilarious how your noobish members keep trying to favor farm the colony like i might eventually choose a god hahaha