Gratz to MGGA Victor of Pegasae

DeletedUser54999

Just wanted to say gratz to you guys for being the victor of the world.
Others in the world made fun of you guys calling you MRRA but the speed you finished the WW's shows me you guys know how to pull it together and get the job done.

Thank you. I am but a worker bee in MGGA, but I will say the leadership team did an incredible job keeping us focussed. A pleasure to have been a part of it.

DeletedUser54702

Just wanted to say gratz to you guys for being the victor of the world.
Others in the world made fun of you guys calling you MRRA but the speed you finished the WW's shows me you guys know how to pull it together and get the job done.

It wouldn't have been possible without the hard work and dedication of the entire team. All credits go to them, a leader couldn't ask for a better team of players.

DeletedUser52301

Congrats to MGGA family
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Thank you foes for keeping it interesting! Hopefully we can keep locking horns for a while longer
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif

P.S> Traitors, Sohni and Olympicwar! Get ready, We are coming for you
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

Congrats to MGGA family
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

Thank you foes for keeping it interesting! Hopefully we can keep locking horns for a while longer
smiley_emoticons_minotaur.gif

P.S> Traitors, Sohni and Olympicwar! Get ready, We are coming for you
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
I Have 10x more respect to the 'traitors' than to you, scum. MGGA is the biggest MRA i have seen in my life. You don't deserve winning.

DeletedUser52301

I Have 10x more respect to the 'traitors' than to you, scum. MGGA is the biggest MRA i have seen in my life. You don't deserve winning.
I love you too.

EDIT: 20cents, Im feeling friendly, today. I'll put in a word with leadership, to open the doors of our TEMPLE to you, so you can have spiritual healing intervention.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54895

The world's coming to an end,no need for any hate right now.You respect who you want,but lets keep it civil here.
Cheers

DeletedUser54537

Congrats, it was a good fight.

I'm not a big fan of alliances with more than 1 branch but I guess that is what grepolis is nowadays.

Anyway well done to MGGA

I love you too.

EDIT: 20cents, Im feeling friendly, today. I'll put in a word with leadership, to open the doors of our TEMPLE to you, so you can have spiritual healing intervention.
wait what, what do you mean by this lol, if its joining your craphouse called an alliance don't worry, i've already go the invite, and rejected it multiple times.

DeletedUser54745

Thank you all for the congrats and kind words.

As for 20, do you have anything better to do than complain? That's all I ever see you do. Maybe if you put effort into the game instead of complaining on externals you would be a better player and much more respected.

This isn't meant to be off topic but I have to defend my alliance, hope you all understand that.

Silver Witch

Strategos

I have no respect for traitors ever. This is a team game and loyalty is everything. If you don't like an alliance then don't join. If you are in one and don't like whats happening by all means leave but internals taken in their core should be handed over. Personally i would never trust a traitor now or in the future.

That said in Noobs situation I might have done the same. Certainly i would have liked those 44 cities. Its difficult i can't say id ever want those two in an alliance of mine but i have no issues with the way Noobs took advantage.

Raydium88

Strategos
Any action we conducted was in the name of fun. Justified or not boils down to how much you'll be receptive to it. Lay our arms down and sit quietly to watch you win was not an option. At least we provided our members with something more than a tedious wonder race.

Nevertheless, I feel the need to congratulate you lots. We could tell you've done your WW homework since day 1. You've done what you had to do to win, fair and square. The disapointing methods to which is not only your fault, but Inno's flawed late game design.

DeletedUser54702

Sounds like you are pretty sore. Perhaps, as BlackPest suggested, you can schedule a session for some spiritual healing with a priest/priestess at our Temple of Artemis.

I can see to it that you get a discount, but unfortunately you will need to come with more than 20 bucks.

Our guards will have to keep a close eye on you though lest you attempt to make off with some valuables, with those sneaky traitor loving fingers of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hate to see grepo played that way, but you've got a few decent people in there.

I guess congrats although I'm biting my tongue the whole time. Wish it was closer to 1v1v1 but meh :/ 2017 grepo