Pnp wonder bust by the Turtles for hire

DeletedUser54702

This would make sense if you at any given time had fought us, but since you merged in Synergy you have not fought us.

Deus, i dont know which spies you are talking about. We did not use any spies, if you want i can put in some screenshots in here of Shaz telling me how you use spies and have them planted in shadies?

We never used any spies, and personally i dont care about spies, they are a part of the game. Just please dont twist things, be truthfull, that gets you so much more respect from me. Nothing wrong in admitting you needed to use spies against an alliance 1/3 of your size

If you can provide 1 single proff of me asking "the entire world" to help us build 1 WW, i will quit grepo for good. It seems that its you that do not know how grepo works, and not me. You felt the need to have 140 players in a 35 player alliance cap world. Just so you could get a crown.

You had a "landslide victory" against no real competitors. Unless you want to call Dost your competition? It has been very clear since day one that neither Noobs nor Shadies were interested in building WWs.

Shame, imagine how much respect you could had gained by going for the crowns with 35 players. You would most likely had won the crown and you would had won peoples hearts. Instead you won a free crown and the joke of the server. I would characterize that as a loss.

I hope for next server, you will maybe try to up the difficulty and try playing the game on atleast Normal difficulty. Playing on Very easy difficulty surely must be getting boring, no?

Anyways, congrats on your "landslide victory" Feel free to contact me anytime on future servers if you want to get out of your comfortzone and experiance hard difficulty grepo gameplay

I can tell you for a fact we have no spies in shady haha that actually cracked me up a bit.

We think it is highly probable you have a spy in MGGA, and you sort of said it yourself, "Ive never seen an alliance without an offense tab". Good to know you have a comprehensive knowledge of our alliance forum layout.

We had 140 players for maybe a week or 2, by the time WWs came it was closer to 100. I also do not care for winning peoples hearts. I care for winning.

The only joke of the server is that your coalition of unskilled, uncoordinated, and simmer MRA's were unable to block us from a single wonder, or even pull off a half decent WW bust OP.

Noobs asked the entire world excluding BDM because they hate shady to not only race us for 1 WW each, but to also participate in your WW OP.

Which was really poorly planned by the way, phalanx and sandels sort of stood there like morons sending bireme fakes and transports with dlu. And they didnt even do it well, most ww players had maybe 75 attacks incoming, with 1 player having 250.

Thats pretty laughable, maybe it would have worked on some first time players, but every player we chose for our WW Islands is capable of picking out fake attacks from a real attempt, something fairly simple.

Also. If you think MGGA had it easy this server you are kidding yourself. We have been the #1 alliance since the beginning of march i think, and if you think that is easy you really aren't very intelligent. We have fought on 4 sides since the beginning of the merge, often running dual or even triple ops on the weekends, and at the same time defending.

It makes me laugh a little bit to hear you say that i played on "Very Easy". I would put it towards "Hard" or "Very Hard" being a leader of a world class alliance takes up a good chunk of your free time and is not easy in any sense.

And lastly. I highly doubt i will play another server, winning this one was like a second job. I got my win here, helped lead this alliance to victory, and i think thats a good stopping point for now.. Maybe in a couple years if this game is still around lol.

It was good fun though, thanks for the memories
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

I can tell you for a fact we have no spies in shady haha that actually cracked me up a bit.
8IuRwxo.png

oops
It makes me laugh a little bit to hear you say that i played on "Very Easy". I would put it towards "Hard" or "Very Hard" being a leader of a world class alliance takes up a good chunk of your free time and is not easy in any sense.
And also takes up a good chunk of the servers population.

Oh and if you think you had it "very hard" youre a joke. If there's one alliance that had it "very hard" it was TF. We got ganged on by the biggest MRA's this entire server.

Lugosi

Strategos
I have played in many servers and the MGGA victory was the most swift but not hard fought for. The fighting on this server was minimal why do you think it ended so quickly? By the time the world got going the ending had already been decided. All you had to do was make sure the vast mass of members kept logging in and make a half decent attempt to defend if anyone ever tried anything serious. Yes, there was the small group of frontliners which kept MGGA ticking along but they had it vastly easier than their counterparts in previous servers.

If MGGA's opposition was so pitiful (which it was) how can MGGA also argue they had it hard?

DeletedUser54702

oops

And also takes up a good chunk of the servers population.

Oh and if you think you had it "very hard" youre a joke. If there's one alliance that had it "very hard" it was TF. We got ganged on by the biggest MRA's this entire server.

If shaz has spies he certainly isn't sharing hem with the rest of leadership team, not that i care either way, if you use spies then don't complain when shaz uses spies. Although i highly doubt he does, he is probably just planting doubt in your easily manipulated brain.

By the way im so sorry to hear that poor little TF was ganged up on the whole server. I thought you guys were hardcore MRA killers? So fearsome? So scary?

I thought you don't complain, you fight. Sounds to me like TF does alot more complaining and running than fighting.

Sounds like you guys claiming you were such fearsome "hardcore" MRA killers was a whole lot of faking and hot air.

Good thing MGGA was here to keep you honest this time around.

tf 1.JPG

tf 2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

I have played in many servers and the MGGA victory was the most swift but not hard fought for. The fighting on this server was minimal why do you think it ended so quickly? By the time the world got going the ending had already been decided. All you had to do was make sure the vast mass of members kept logging in and make a half decent attempt to defend if anyone ever tried anything serious. Yes, there was the small group of frontliners which kept MGGA ticking along but they had it vastly easier than their counterparts in previous servers.

If MGGA's opposition was so pitiful (which it was) how can MGGA also argue they had it hard?

Not my fault the opposition was so pitiful. That's on you, not me lugosi.

I think the hard part of this server for us would have been the shady war, also known as the "dark ages" as a bit of a jest between our long term members.

Our victory was swift, and overwhelming in part because of our leadership. If you think running this alliance was easy, well you are entitled to your own opinion, i couldn't care less.

I find it funny you talk badly of MGGA being an mra, yet you are in the leadership of Phalanx, the most pitiful mra on this server.

If MGGA is so bad then it should have been easy for you to bust our wonders. Maybe try walking the walk, instead of talking the talk? I think TF learned that lesson this server, i have heard they play their diplomacy very carefully with the top alliances in en99
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser54537

I think the hard part of this server for us would have been the shady war, also known as the "dark ages" as a bit of a jest between our long term members.

Our victory was swift, and overwhelming in part because of our leadership. If you think running this alliance was easy, well you are entitled to your own opinion, i couldn't care less.

I find it funny you talk badly of MGGA being an mra, yet you are in the leadership of Phalanx, the most pitiful mra on this server.

If MGGA is so bad then it should have been easy for you to bust our wonders. Maybe try walking the walk, instead of talking the talk? I think TF learned that lesson this server, i have heard they play their diplomacy very carefully with the top alliances in en99
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

1000 sheep will always overpower 1 lion

DeletedUser21560

We think it is highly probable you have a spy in MGGA, and you sort of said it yourself, "Ive never seen an alliance without an offense tab". Good to know you have a comprehensive knowledge of our alliance forum layout.

We had 140 players for maybe a week or 2, by the time WWs came it was closer to 100. I also do not care for winning peoples hearts. I care for winning.

The only joke of the server is that your coalition of unskilled, uncoordinated, and simmer MRA's were unable to block us from a single wonder, or even pull off a half decent WW bust OP.

Noobs asked the entire world excluding BDM because they hate shady to not only race us for 1 WW each, but to also participate in your WW OP.

Which was really poorly planned by the way, phalanx and sandels sort of stood there like morons sending bireme fakes and transports with dlu. And they didnt even do it well, most ww players had maybe 75 attacks incoming, with 1 player having 250.

Thats pretty laughable, maybe it would have worked on some first time players, but every player we chose for our WW Islands is capable of picking out fake attacks from a real attempt, something fairly simple.

Also. If you think MGGA had it easy this server you are kidding yourself. We have been the #1 alliance since the beginning of march i think, and if you think that is easy you really aren't very intelligent. We have fought on 4 sides since the beginning of the merge, often running dual or even triple ops on the weekends, and at the same time defending.

And lastly. I highly doubt i will play another server, winning this one was like a second job. I got my win here, helped lead this alliance to victory, and i think thats a good stopping point for now.. Maybe in a couple years if this game is still around lol.

It was good fun though, thanks for the memories

Really low of you to make up so many lies, u must really care about grepo to do so. You have been busted for using spies 3 times now. I know for a fact that Shaz wasnt making up having a spy because he could tell us exactly what was said on forums and you all seemed to know our "target" for WWs.

Thing is just, we are not stupid so we fed you bogus info. We have had 0 interaction with BDM and close to none cooperation with any of the other alliances. If you think me telling other leaders, do what you want is me doing a coalition you can think that. Its clear that you are delusional.

I knew about you not having a offense thread, because your members told me themselfes when i asked them why they were not attacking us. And they are no traitors, it was simply a honest explanation to why they were no longer attacking us

Keep it real deus, difficulty settings for you have been on very easy since your merge. Before the merge you were 1 on 1 vs shadies which at best puts you at easy. TF had it hard, they were being gang banged, we had it hard fighting 5 alliances for 2 months +

You fighting on 4 sides would be an achievement if it was not for you having 5 alliances.

I totally understand why you would retire now, i would do so to if i was in your situation. Must be quite embarrasing.
If you are not to retire, please make sure for next server to drop near us, could be fun to see how long you would last if there wasnt 2 oceans between us to protect you

Hope to see you again :)

If shaz has spies he certainly isn't sharing hem with the rest of leadership team, not that i care either way, if you use spies then don't complain when shaz uses spies. Although i highly doubt he does, he is probably just planting doubt in your easily manipulated brain.

By the way im so sorry to hear that poor little TF was ganged up on the whole server. I thought you guys were hardcore MRA killers? So fearsome? So scary?

I thought you don't complain, you fight. Sounds to me like TF does alot more complaining and running than fighting.

Sounds like you guys claiming you were such fearsome "hardcore" MRA killers was a whole lot of faking and hot air.

Good thing MGGA was here to keep you honest this time around.

View attachment 12279

View attachment 12280
I don't use spies. As you might have noticed, i don't have any friends atm, i have no alliance, and no personal NAPS. It is quite clear that Shaz uses spies. I don't care about spies, but dont be a hypocrite and cry that we have spies while you have them yourselves.

Oh yhea we are MRA killers, just not really fair when we are already smaller and then first Synergy outnumbers us 3 to 1, then you came and outnumbered us like 6 to 1 (due to members leaving and you just keep recruiting).

If i had the chance to attack instead of defending the entire world, you wouldn't be here typing in the externals because you would be busy losing your cities :).

Good thing MGGA was here to recruit all the trash nobody else wanted. Appreciate it.
(and before you come on here saying "but if we are all trash how can we beat you?" we all know Quantitiy in those numbers wins over Quality, altough you have quite a hard time taking my cities, do you not? Oh yhea ofcourse not, bcuz all you're here for is to brag about your members taking cities off of me while doing jack ....)

DeletedUser54702

Really low of you to make up so many lies, u must really care about grepo to do so. You have been busted for using spies 3 times now. I know for a fact that Shaz wasnt making up having a spy because he could tell us exactly what was said on forums and you all seemed to know our "target" for WWs.

Thing is just, we are not stupid so we fed you bogus info. We have had 0 interaction with BDM and close to none cooperation with any of the other alliances. If you think me telling other leaders, do what you want is me doing a coalition you can think that. Its clear that you are delusional.

I knew about you not having a offense thread, because your members told me themselfes when i asked them why they were not attacking us. And they are no traitors, it was simply a honest explanation to why they were no longer attacking us

Keep it real deus, difficulty settings for you have been on very easy since your merge. Before the merge you were 1 on 1 vs shadies which at best puts you at easy. TF had it hard, they were being gang banged, we had it hard fighting 5 alliances for 2 months +

You fighting on 4 sides would be an achievement if it was not for you having 5 alliances.

I totally understand why you would retire now, i would do so to if i was in your situation. Must be quite embarrasing.
If you are not to retire, please make sure for next server to drop near us, could be fun to see how long you would last if there wasnt 2 oceans between us to protect you

Hope to see you again :)

We won. You lost. If anything it is embarrassing that you couldn't figure out how to build a single wonder to block us.

We all measure success in life differently and if being a career grepo player who never wins worlds is yours, then good on you.

I however came back from a 5 year retirement on this game with the express intent of actually winning a world, and i have accomplished that.

You had your chance to get me, and you lost it, perhaps a couple years down the road you will get another if i play again.

You can keep talking the talk about how MGGA is bad, and we didn't achieve anything. But at the end of the day my name and the names of my teammates are in the hall of fame, and yours is nowhere to be found except the externals crying about MRA's and how you wish this game had a different endgame.

(P.S. probably not going to happen anytime soon)

Lugosi

Strategos

smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

No it's not on me lol I came here for gold trading then once that dried up I sat watching how this server played out from the depths of an uncontested ocean in an alliance which I am amazed has not been pulverised.

I don't expect you to care about what I sprawl on this forum just like you should not expect anyone to care what you post. Come on now MGGA just copied a model which is being used increasingly more. Unless MGGA was an autocracy headed by yourself then no one would expect you to have found it taxing.

Odd. Did you not just claim you have not used spies yet you know I have leadership privs in Phalanx? I cannot think how you could have gained that info unless it was Moy discussing Phalanx on the new server. I guess you'll also know I only received them just before wonders begun because our leadership literally disappeared off the face of the earth and had prepared nothing 2 days before wonders were to begin. I knew the server was gone but I wanted to offer some sort of half attempt at making this embarrassing server less one sided for the very few in Phalanx who were growing restless.

There was mention of a more promising and sensible plan from SW. Each opposition alliance builds one wonder each so we're all focusing our resources for greater effect. Due to the incompetance of every alliance in that forum the plan was not pursued and instead for whatever reason the "vastly" experienced leaders all thought they could try and get 4 wonders built alone. While I was a leader all I did was make suggestions and perform admin tasks to improve clarity of communication in Phalanx for the duration of WWs seeing as no one else had the time. At the end of the day it was not my alliance to lead and I by no means wanted that poisoned chalice. It had been made very clear since day one that the Dwarven leadership were very wary about who they allowed on their council. Not sure why considering ppsarkar needed all the help he could get and the rest of the leadership never seemed to have the time. I will not try and defend Phalanx. It is hands down the worst top 12 alliance I have been in. Had I of been taking this server seriously I would not still be there and would actually have done some fighting. There are a few in Phalanx who are honorable fighters but I must stress they are are a few and the rest are simmers or just clueless which is fine unless you want to be competitive.

I have not spoken badly of MGGA for being an MRA on this thread. I have only been critical of their approach to win the server by sealing off a corner of the world like so many have done before them. There is no getting away from the fact it is seen as the easy way to win a server. You knew if you had a thick enough territory buffer between you and what you saw as your biggest threats then it would be too much for them to penetrate for the duration of the wonder era. Not to mention it would vastly increase your arsenal of LTS to post on your frontline which would discourage opposition from even bothering to oppose you. It does not take away from the fact it is a winning formula but for many it is not an honorable method of winning. This game was designed for long conflicts in mind so servers could last years rather than 200 days because of strategies that discourage conflict on any level.

DeletedUser21560

We won. You lost. If anything it is embarrassing that you couldn't figure out how to build a single wonder to block us.

We all measure success in life differently and if being a career grepo player who never wins worlds is yours, then good on you.

I however came back from a 5 year retirement on this game with the express intent of actually winning a world, and i have accomplished that.

You had your chance to get me, and you lost it, perhaps a couple years down the road you will get another if i play again.

You can keep talking the talk about how MGGA is bad, and we didn't achieve anything. But at the end of the day my name and the names of my teammates are in the hall of fame, and yours is nowhere to be found except the externals crying about MRA's and how you wish this game had a different endgame.

(P.S. probably not going to happen anytime soon)

Great for you that you are in the hall of fame. I left my alliance when it was time to get into the hall of fame, because i dont want to be in the hall of fame as long as the end game is flawed. We never had a chance of getting you, you were hiding 2 oceans away remember? But we got a bunch of your teammates that you cowardly left to fend for themselfes just so you could get your "win"

Hopefully one day grepo will fix the flaws of the end game and if that happens i hope you come out of "retirement" and see if you can win a world again

Enjoy retirement you hall of famer
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser54702

Great for you that you are in the hall of fame. I left my alliance when it was time to get into the hall of fame, because i dont want to be in the hall of fame as long as the end game is flawed. We never had a chance of getting you, you were hiding 2 oceans away remember? But we got a bunch of your teammates that you cowardly left to fend for themselfes just so you could get your "win"

Hopefully one day grepo will fix the flaws of the end game and if that happens i hope you come out of "retirement" and see if you can win a world again

Enjoy retirement you hall of famer

The endgame isn't flawed, you just don't like it.

However the idea of a new endgame would be exciting, in that it would be different, and would completely change the game.

In that case yes i definitely would come back to play another world and play for the win.

I will definitely enjoy my retirement thank you

Silver Witch

Strategos
No one has been able to come up with a better end game. You have to fight for territory, you have to secure an area either by fighting or merging and then you have to build 7 ww.

It doesn't work if all u want to do is fight, it also doesn't work if all you want to do is build. You have to do both but the balance can vary. If the world is split after the build then fighting becomes the most important part.

The ones who say the endgame is flawed are usually fighters who really do not enjoy building. None of us really want to send res for weeks but proper prep and its not so bad.

Theres lots of flaws here - gold is another but its just part of grep now. Yes another end game would be interesting, maybe a variety of end games would be fun. My view is if you want to play grep then you play the game they have. If it changes just adapt. Playing but complaining its not fair or you don't like it seems a bit pointless.

DeletedUser54339

No one has been able to come up with a better end game. You have to fight for territory, you have to secure an area either by fighting or merging and then you have to build 7 ww.

It doesn't work if all u want to do is fight, it also doesn't work if all you want to do is build. You have to do both but the balance can vary. If the world is split after the build then fighting becomes the most important part.

The ones who say the endgame is flawed are usually fighters who really do not enjoy building. None of us really want to send res for weeks but proper prep and its not so bad.

Theres lots of flaws here - gold is another but its just part of grep now. Yes another end game would be interesting, maybe a variety of end games would be fun. My view is if you want to play grep then you play the game they have. If it changes just adapt. Playing but complaining its not fair or you don't like it seems a bit pointless.

Interesting last paragraph. If players don't complain about the endgame then Inno wouldn't know how many people actually disliked it.

Inno does listen to feedback from players the same as any other company would - there's an 'ideas' section on this forum for that very reason (Changes to World Wonders feature there fairly regularly).

Whether or not they can come up with an alternative that makes sense for the playing community and can be implemented from a business perspective is another matter.

DeletedUser54537

How about they just add an insta build feature for WW, pay 25k gold for it to work (as an alliance of course this is a team game after all)