The Hen House: Fast Revolt Premade

• Thread starter DeletedUser54537
  • Start date

DeletedUser54537

The Hen House

133205_54_news_hub_123495_328x250.jpg

What?

The Hen House is a new alliance made up of anyone willing to join, it is a revolt Alliance and the first world it will be established in is the next fast revolt world (speed 3+). We accept anyone, we don't care about past feuds. Our primary goal is to have fun, our secondary goal is to get people to have a fear of chicken.

As we do not know what the alliance cap will be we will make a waiting list with the first come first serve rule, please send me (Notmad) a message if you wish to join.

Leadership will be initially made up of Notmad and Rangled, we will add more players later on based on loyalty, skills and how many eggs you can lay.

Be sure to contact me if you have any questions.

When?

There is no specific time, just next fast revolt server (speed 3+)

Where?

next fast revolt speed 3+

Why?

To have fun

Who?

To apply just send me (Notmad) a message ingame or in the forums, in your message you should include:
- years of experience in grepo
- possible friends already on the roster
- skype name (if you have one)​

The list of players who will join us (except if something else takes them away):

Notmad
Rangled
HowToWin
TheLastCrusader
Inglourious02
StaggerLee
General Kitch
MitiaR1
daisy masson
Regoc
XxDarkOdinxX
Ryann16
Irishhunter25
George108
Bernascaesar
bricker1120

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54613

Can I join your primate?

I am sure you might remember me I played with the first 3 of you in en97 in slyce.

XxDarkOdinxX

Phrourach
I'm fairly sure the next world to be released will be revolt. that's usually inno's pattern. Let's just hope for some high speeds. I'll be sure to keep in close contact upon the next worlds opening. Got my fingers crossed.

DeletedUser55232

I am down. My alliance won on world en12 - Mu and after that I have dabbled now and again with Grepo. XxDarkOdinxX and I are on an island together in en102. I have a skype name, but I honestly haven't used it since my days of Grepolis past haha. I'll have to look up my info.