A little bit about me.

maxilex

Phrourach
Hi all...Now I don't come to this forum often, and I don't get involved in trash talk wherever I can avoid it. It is my preference to play the game like I would a game of backgammon for example, sitting across from my opponents, laughing, joking and congratulating them when they do well...that sort of thing.

I will also state clearly now, that this isn't a debate, this is a statement to clear the air - I wont be coming back for a discussion about whether you agree with me or not.

It had been brought to my attention that one player is attempting a little muck spreading, so here is the whole story.

As you read, bear in mind I have been a moderator in this game, and understand, possibly better than most, that kids play this game - sometimes quite young. When you are behind your keyboard and monitor - you have no idea who you are talking to, so please exercise a little restraint in your comms, unless you personally know them, or have skype contacts to verify they are adults.

That said, I am also given to using all words available to me in my language, and some others, if they fit the situation. So, very little offends me, and pretty much nothing upsets me. I love a bit of Quentin Tarrantino, for example, it is all about choosing your audience, and respecting rating systems.

So, now I will name the muckspreader.. grnizz, hereinafter referred to as grizzly and the muck is about her friend Godly Drantag, or ungodly as we came to know him.

Ungodly was singly the most negative player I have ever met, and pretty rubbish at that. He would get drunk and pass out and lose cities, he didn't help others, and then together with Grizzly, he began spying for an enemy alliance [they later defected to that alliance].

So, what about the foul language - well for starters, he upset a bunch of people in the skype room by foul language and vulgar talk, especially about and to women. This would be sexual in nature, and most unwelcome, many reported requiring a shower after he spoke to them, and not in a good way. They left the room rather than continue. Then he progressed to outbursts of what I call 'complex foul language', not just a a few bad words, but descriptions of acts and scenarios, on the forum..he was moderated [not by me] and warned. And then he did it again. He had forum moderation rights which were then removed. Cue more tantrums.

The last straw for me was when I mailed ungodly about participating in an op against the alliance they were spying for [a test]..and he sent me the most foul reply..I told him to moderate his language, and a worse one came back.

Now, I was also a moderator - and feel that no one should be tolerating that anyway..and so I reported him. As I say, I have every reason to think that he would do that regardless of whether he knew who he was mailing or not.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. And I don't have much time for the concept that there is some reason to not trust me, because Ungodly could not follow the rules of the game, nor decent society. I have every confidence that guy gets drunk and beats his wife, I have never seen such anger exude from someone..especially in a game.

I do not use more than one name because I have nothing to be ashamed of - but you might want to check grizzly out for spying and alliance hopping. She wants power and leaves if she doesn't get it - and also if there is a downturn in alliance fortunes.

The enemy alliance she left for eventually merged with us, and I got confirmation of the spying - and I have knowledge of it happening in another alliance.

There it is people, hope you enjoyed the read, now you can make up your own minds.

DeletedUser54161

If I am reading this correctly, Here is my Submission for 12 words or less @OneMan79

(Grnizz) and (Godly Drantag)= foul mouthed misogynistic kids who are alliancespies, Watch Out

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
54154586.jpg

DeletedUser50690

Hi all...Now I don't come to this forum often, and I don't get involved in trash talk wherever I can avoid it. It is my preference to play the game like I would a game of backgammon for example, sitting across from my opponents, laughing, joking and congratulating them when they do well...that sort of thing.

I will also state clearly now, that this isn't a debate, this is a statement to clear the air - I wont be coming back for a discussion about whether you agree with me or not.

It had been brought to my attention that one player is attempting a little muck spreading, so here is the whole story.

As you read, bear in mind I have been a moderator in this game, and understand, possibly better than most, that kids play this game - sometimes quite young. When you are behind your keyboard and monitor - you have no idea who you are talking to, so please exercise a little restraint in your comms, unless you personally know them, or have skype contacts to verify they are adults.

That said, I am also given to using all words available to me in my language, and some others, if they fit the situation. So, very little offends me, and pretty much nothing upsets me. I love a bit of Quentin Tarrantino, for example, it is all about choosing your audience, and respecting rating systems.

So, now I will name the muckspreader.. grnizz, hereinafter referred to as grizzly and the muck is about her friend Godly Drantag, or ungodly as we came to know him.

Ungodly was singly the most negative player I have ever met, and pretty rubbish at that. He would get drunk and pass out and lose cities, he didn't help others, and then together with Grizzly, he began spying for an enemy alliance [they later defected to that alliance].

So, what about the foul language - well for starters, he upset a bunch of people in the skype room by foul language and vulgar talk, especially about and to women. This would be sexual in nature, and most unwelcome, many reported requiring a shower after he spoke to them, and not in a good way. They left the room rather than continue. Then he progressed to outbursts of what I call 'complex foul language', not just a a few bad words, but descriptions of acts and scenarios, on the forum..he was moderated [not by me] and warned. And then he did it again. He had forum moderation rights which were then removed. Cue more tantrums.

The last straw for me was when I mailed ungodly about participating in an op against the alliance they were spying for [a test]..and he sent me the most foul reply..I told him to moderate his language, and a worse one came back.

Now, I was also a moderator - and feel that no one should be tolerating that anyway..and so I reported him. As I say, I have every reason to think that he would do that regardless of whether he knew who he was mailing or not.

I would do it again in a heartbeat. And I don't have much time for the concept that there is some reason to not trust me, because Ungodly could not follow the rules of the game, nor decent society. I have every confidence that guy gets drunk and beats his wife, I have never seen such anger exude from someone..especially in a game.

I do not use more than one name because I have nothing to be ashamed of - but you might want to check grizzly out for spying and alliance hopping. She wants power and leaves if she doesn't get it - and also if there is a downturn in alliance fortunes.

The enemy alliance she left for eventually merged with us, and I got confirmation of the spying - and I have knowledge of it happening in another alliance.

There it is people, hope you enjoyed the read, now you can make up your own minds.

1i9urn.jpg

DeletedUser52791

Yeah , finally I got it. Grniiz is trash talking about you and spying us ?
It make no sense !
I always thought gaby kitty is the spy and gka is talking trash :rolleyes:

Fluvisol

Phrourach
Yeah , finally I got it. Grniiz is trash talking about you and spying us ?
It make no sense !
I always thought gaby kitty is the spy and gka is talking trash :rolleyes:
Gaby is definitely the spy, she's giving me all the intel :)
Would argue gka is more about being trash than talking it but I guess that's a personal opinion :D

Can we please, please turn this thread into a trash talk thread with no rules against language just for the irony of it?