The History of Olous

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser54192

It's funny how you guys can completely ignore the actions of your guys when it suits you.
It's funny how you ignore any points that don't suit you. It looked like most were winding down the overall mudslinging, then you kicked it off again.

Horsevong was online and said all is fine, no cs coming yet within 45 mins of landing 70k DLU were in the city which tells me he knew it was comibg and chose to lie. No way you had 70k DLU that close to ww's with short tt.

This tells me he knew it was coming. No way anybal sent it on a chance. It was sent during his online times and he said he's off to work and turning app off. Why would someone do that with knowledge of the cs coming as support would have come from a distance.
Yes, Horsevong was acting dodgily. But again, I see no proof that OSG was plotting with him to do stuff. Surely if someone was convincing Horsevong to screw Quad, it would have been done before Quad got Masters of the World? Also, that CS was sent as soon as we could get enough people together for an attempt. I don't actually remember much discussion about horsevong's online times: we pretty much assumed that he would be online because of all the attack alarms he would have got as we started the ball rolling.

He then hit vm and vanished so we put all in siege.
He had no other option but to disband and ghost.
Well, he could have left just ghosted or left Quad. Either way, I still haven't seen proof of either of your big accusations towards us. Just stuff that points out that Horsevong was acting dodgily.

You guys didn't need to fill right away because you knew there was no way we could build from scratch and still get one..
We may not 100% have needed to fill right away (although some of Quad have been rather hot on our heels in racing certain Wonders, so who knows?), but there would be no reason not to start straight away, if we knew in advance - we have seen how quickly a team the size of Quad can build WWs - for all we knew, Quad could be reformed within hours and start throwing tonnes of resources and favour at whatever wonders we were weakest on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54192

Dont you like all the he said/she said crap.
You guys are pros at it.
I'd let it go, actually. And then you come on here and start throwing accusations at us (despite criticising us for complaining about the defections/etc earlier on) with no actual proof.

MissusR

Phrourach
You are both speaking from the evidence you have before you.

Certainly we had 3 players offering us to jump from OWS and OSG. We refused the first (and that player still active in OSG now) but hell we are no saints even if OSG claim they are and took up the offer of the other 2.

Right now we have an OSG player bragging of being the puppet master of the horsevong stuff. Is he telling the truth or just trying to make himself important? Who knows and who cares really. It is done and cant be reversed.

Fact is WW brings out the best and the worse. Our fault for doing the damm things

DeletedUser54192

Right now we have an OSG player bragging of being the puppet master of the horsevong crap. Is he telling the truth or just trying to make himself important? Who knows and who cares really. It is done and cant be reversed.
If that player is who I think it is, then the second assumption is probably correct. Especially as TSF has told me before that that particular player isn't believed about anything by a fair number of Turtle Time players.

Fact is WW brings out the best and the worse. Our fault for doing the damm things
Totally agree. Personally I would say it more obviously brings out the worst. A lot of the plotting/backstabbings/etc that I have seen in my relatively brief time in the game have been to do with the World Wonder stage, either in preparation, or during it. It can bring out the best in terms of teamwork in attack/defence, etc, but you can see the same sort of teamwork earlier on with no relation to WWs. That's why I would say that WW brings out more of the worst and less of the best. And in future worlds I'll probably be doing my best to avoid doing WWs as a result.

DeletedUser55170

Dont you like all the he said/she said crap.

You guys are pros at it.
Wow! just Wow! You done? Need a kleenex? Lol

We dont rely on hearsay BS as obviously you do, or you would not have blamed horsevong for the WW attack.

I can vouch for Kal that no one in OSG Leadership was plotting and consorting directly with Horsevong. And if someone was, us other leaders had no knowledge of it. Besides, like Kal said, why would we do this when you already had it won? We knew we sent the attacks too late anyway and it would not block the win. It was game over.... Seems it was all coincidental and maybe horsvong was telling you the truth to a point, or he had some other motive. ..

If you guys hit horsevong with all this crap after that attack, I can clearly see now why he left. Smart move..... ;) So it appears you and others like you pushed him out on your own and caused your own demise, not us. We had no reason after the fact as a team. And like I said, we never planned anything of the sort.

And all I was getting at in my last post was basically pointing out the dishonorable ways WW Crowns are being won and wouldn't it be a great game if we could all try and win the crown with some honor and dignity?

And like you said, all those who did play well and honorable also have my respect. Well played...

DeletedUser54721

I can save you guys some back-and-forth banter. The first accusation actually first I heard of it was from you I don't pretend to know everything here but I think that's a move that I would probably know about.

Second is even more simple hacking. Lol. All we did was figured you guys arent going to be able to get them the crown anymore so We made a deal with the devil. yeah they screwed us over but you never underestimate the other person greed. We offered them the crown if they got loli to come back from vacation for a few seconds join us and then hit vacation again. Was really that simple. Sorry to let you down by making much less interesting conspiracy theory.

Either way it doesn't really matter you guys won we're going for the dirty crown and will all meet again in some other server and hopefully have a lot cleaner server than this one.

Cheers!!!

DeletedUser54792

*Eats popcorn while reading intently*

I feel left out. All these exciting plots and backroom deals. Is there a secret research I need in order to take part in all of this, or just a complete lack of sportsmanship and common courtesy? Here I thought WW was all boring resource sending and clicking an accelerate button 3 times a day.

You know what, I guess I did do some plotting. And it is about time that I come clean and just admit to it all. At some point in this world I stopped giving a crap who won and just started collecting people that were actually fun to play with. OV, OSG, OWS, SC, Euphoria, Simmerville... didn't matter. If they were fun to play with and a decent human being, they went into the collection. And painstakingly over months I plotted to steal them away to a world where they could all play together and JUST HAVE FREAKING FUN. No rampant egos, no compulsive lying, no constant crap talking, no backstabbing to get a slight advantage. Just. Have. Fun.

Some people here were dodgy human beings with 0 sportsmanship, they offered up the hard work of people who trusted them on a silver platter to other people. The other people, whether directly or indirectly, accepted the platter and ran with it. All in the name of winning something fleeting. Betraying people that depend on you, trust you, and put faith in you for a crown. Who am I to judge? I have no idea what the motivations of everyone where, and we are to the point where it doesn't even matter. What matters is that this is a game, and how many can honestly say any of these things were fun? Olous is a good example of what this game shouldn't be.

DeletedUser41523

Hey late to the party but congratulations to OSG for crowning as well and credit for not giving up. It's been an enjoyable world.

DeletedUser41523

Was a great server

It will always have a special place in my heart. The Turtles were fun to lead, OV, Rejects, and Winners were great friends and allies. And OSG proved to be a fun opponent. Specifically Slogozo who had been fighting us since the start of the world.