Mad / Insane/ Or Both

DeletedUser54360

Sorry, had to pick this one up, Kurbads ghosted in ANOTHER world? he should change his name to Casper!

No KURBADS did not ghost in BYBLOS .. Anyway Ghosting in itself is not a criminal offence . Cheeking your elders and ( arguably ) betters is ..

The only problem TD has with me here in Byblos is that he wanted to get to say " I'm afraid you will find that the Death Star is very much working !".

But I got the nod for the Senator Palatine role at the Casting Auditions and he has had to settle for General Grevious ..

DeletedUser41102

No KURBADS did not ghost in BYBLOS .. Anyway Ghosting in itself is not a criminal offence . Cheeking your elders and ( arguably ) betters is ..

The only problem TD has with me here in Byblos is that he wanted to get to say " I'm afraid you will find that the Death Star is very much working !".

But I got the nod for the Senator Palatine role at the Casting Auditions and he has had to settle for General Grevious ..

Certainly not an offense, but becoming a modus operandi. If he hasnt ghosted, tis only a matter of time. a good warning for any alliance silly enough to play with him (unless the plan is to pick up the ghost cities afterward, in which case kudos to them for planning ahead)

Did you ever hear the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise?

DeletedUser54360

Anyway TD I hop eyou are satisfied with your work . The world was laid to you on a plate and now down to no 3 losing pace with the top two and no control whatsoever of your home Ocean .

I think you should have done some research before you picked a fight with the widow makers . Choosing to row with me on a flimsy "Hissy Fit" pretext exposed the soft underbelly of your structure.
Your Allaince is on a downward trajectory precisely becasue you made the wrong call with me .

Yes I AM MAD Yes I AM INSANE but darling dearest you are CRIMINALLY INCOMPETENT in Grepo Tactical matters .

Every major group who has underestimated us in prior worlds came to regret it.

Spend more time researching in future Timmo.

Remember when you point a finger at someone else ... Funny three fingers are usually pointing BACK AT YOURSELF. And a Thumb is pointing at God .

Maybe that is why SMEAR campaigns don't work.

Otherwise you are clearly a good and industrious player .

My trips certainly tell me that you have a near OCD obsession with farming inactives on our shared Islands . I however am usually too busy with trying to plot a safe route for my players.

SUMMARY since our tea cup storm .. you have lost ground with the top 2 while LOTR chuggs quietly along trying to avoid upsetting ANYONE that MATTERS. o_O

DeletedUser54360

Certainly not an offense, but becoming a modus operandi. If he hasnt ghosted, tis only a matter of time. a good warning for any alliance silly enough to play with him (unless the plan is to pick up the ghost cities afterward, in which case kudos to them for planning ahead)

Did you ever hear the tragedy of darth plagueis the wise?

Finally someone who gets my sense of humor.

You are right are his ( K ) future though . The mouthy ones always collapse like a pricked balloon when they come under some actual pressure and meet players that can bite back.

DeletedUser54360

Now what a surprise . After roughing DONZKing up a bit he quits ,. And now I have his main despite TD putting his best "Elite Draft Pick" Player Kurbads on the case .

The silly Gorilla did not respy for 6 hours while his CS was sailing .

As I told you before TD underestimate us at your peril . And remember "Elite" MRA is stil a MRA when you r"Elite" is dross like Kurbads ..

WG out

MAD yes INSANE yes BUT ALSO darling ARMED & DANGEROUS :D

DeletedUser54360

I did not expect the demise of Barbs so early . I am going to sugest that pressing RL issues for t he founders are more likely than that they should be added to the list of Groups that I have killed with Dark Arts ..

That being the case I draw a line under this tiff and wish the Barbs founder well going forward.

Anyway you have had the last laugh .

Reapers are the next group queued up to shaft the Widow Makers..

They hav erecuited exactly the same group of skin saving career Allaince jumpers..

I wonder how that is going to pan out for them ??

DeletedUser24785

I did not expect the demise of Barbs so early . I am going to sugest that pressing RL issues for t he founders are more likely than that they should be added to the list of Groups that I have killed with Dark Arts ..

That being the case I draw a line under this tiff and wish the Barbs founder well going forward.

Anyway you have had the last laugh .

Reapers are the next group queued up to shaft the Widow Makers..

They hav erecuited exactly the same group of skin saving career Allaince jumpers..

I wonder how that is going to pan out for them ??

While i do actually detest you as a player and a person ingame , i can only hope you are not like this in RL. I will agree that you are correct with the 'jumper' tag you have placed on many whom were in the alliance.I do feel for some of the members who were here who stayed loyal to the end, but losing 5 members a day while fighting an ocean will only end one way. Far better for the players i do like to find homes in alliances and enjoy their game. I've already had a mail claiming 'victory' off foghorn, all i can say is i wouldn't lie to my members, which he and i know to be the truth. Enjoy your server all, its a game of pixels. I can now see why pre-mades have become so common server to server, building a team from, scratch with the type of players playing the game nowadays is pretty hard , i respect anyone who tries.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

While i do actually detest you as a player and a person ingame , i can only hope you are not like this in RL. I will agree that you are correct with the 'jumper' tag you have placed on many whom were in the alliance.I do feel for some of the members who were here who stayed loyal to the end, but losing 5 members a day while fighting an ocean will only end one way. Far better for the players i do like to find homes in alliances and enjoy their game. I've already had a mail claiming 'victory' off foghorn, all i can say is i wouldn't lie to my members, which he and i know to be the truth. Enjoy your server all, its a game of pixels. I can now see why pre-mades have become so common server to server, building a team from, scratch with the type of players playing the game nowadays is pretty hard , i respect anyone who tries.

To b e fair Tim that is more or less what i do in every world build a team virtually from scratch . But have no fear these 5 have been placed on my Naughty List and I will smack them for both of us.

DeletedUser54360

Naturally Reapers hav e started th e Pearl harbour attacks on LOTR . As a betting man Tim how do you think that will work out for them ?

DeletedUser24785

As i said , these two really are suited to playing with or against one another,lmao
Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Dumber

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

hello
WitchunterGeneral
timothy dewey today at 12:11
no , its against my morale standing, as much as i'd like to see reapers fall, i'd never go to the darkside, may the force be with you. lmao
WitchunterGeneral today at 12:09
Bring yourself that will beenough
timothy dewey today at 12:03
there is no point, i have no one to bring to the table, i will just be gaining BP from sunken cs's for relocation.....to the RIM ,lol
WitchunterGeneral today at 12:00
Join rimlordsbfor Two days
I'll be grateful for you to help shuri

He will explain my predicament

I s
Am never too proud to admit fault or mend my ways.?

If you are worried about what people think

We can pretend it was an old time long game play AND we fool ed everyone

Fog will tear his hair out

Pm shuri please .

Wg

We must as a matter of honour beat these little badtsrds Like they have never be beaten before
timothy dewey today at 11:49
new.png
InHonor of FireBlood (jameshillcali) is attacking Barb 1today at 11:45:36

Morale: 100% Luck: 23 %
Lost resources:
Not visible.

The defender's troops
Not visible.

Add to the simulator:All unitsSurviving units

i think you'll do fine against these, this is a leader there
timothy dewey today at 08:44
lol, fog is so full of ****, he's worried sick about spies, play on it , i'll help ,lol
WitchunterGeneral today at 08:40
My reply to Bismarck wannabe

(This message was forwarded)
WitchunterGeneral today at 07:22
It was as much my pressure and my pen that made for the end of barbs

They were an Mra and that is what you have also become.

I have prevailed in these circumstances more times than you have had hot dinners.

If you think you are up to it by all means go for it.

But when your new recruits flee at the first sign of trouble

Do not be surprised.

For two days we should glare at each other while I decide the future of 55.

You know very well Rimlords are fighters . Fighting us will break Reapers as well as Lotr but we are not afraid.Because there are some things more important than rankings

However you would have to be Rimlord to understand that.

48 hours to prepare and then we can both show Bynlosva show they will never forget?

That is what I propose since the refugees deep inside our territory do not have a chance.

Clustered together we are while I are scattered here there and everywhere

So it will be your chance to take a living legend on.

I will not deny you that chance of glory. But let us start in 48 hours so no one can cry foul.

The Rimlords accept your challenge.

Yours in unflinching Conflict

WG.
fogofwar516 today at 06:12
sorry I have not been able to get back with you sooner. i have had a very busy day. It seems that the pressure we applied on the Barbs caused them to break and dismantle. Clearly now one should be able to see that reapers will rule O55. It would not be wise to test our resolve. With the breaking of our fragile pact it should also be clear that your alliance would be next on the list. However instead of just declaring war I will give you one chance for diplomacy. How will you come to terms with the reapers, pen or sword?

DeletedUser55142

tim, i really enjoyed reading your posts discrediting other leaders in o55 and what not, but now there is just way too much salt in them. if i were your friend i'd advise you to go back to playing the game quietly or acknowledge your own mistakes.

DeletedUser24785

tim, i really enjoyed reading your posts discrediting other leaders in o55 and what not, but now there is just way too much salt in them. if i were your friend i'd advise you to go back to playing the game quietly or acknowledge your own mistakes.

i would if i could , but stella and the right to defend myself is over whelming at times.
I did make mistakes, i judge people by my own morales and standards , i guess its an ex-military thing that you trust your comrades.Thank god this is only on a screen we'd all be doomed,lol

DeletedUser54360

I did not know there was a server called "little noobs"

How many of us have finished the server "stupid gold whore Gorilla mouthy little brat "?

I think I might have a go at that sounds fun.

DeletedUser24285

Dear friends WG is what the English call eccentric. You cannot deny that he livens up debate and adds color to what otherwise may have been a dull server. We need color to make playing this game fun - otherwisw we might as well play "Real Life"

DeletedUser54360

Dear friends WG is what the English call eccentric. You cannot deny that he livens up debate and adds color to what otherwise may have been a dull server. We need color to make playing this game fun - otherwisw we might as well play "Real Life"

As always Fontenay hits the nail slap bang on the head ..