Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser46395

I'm sure all this could be made into an interesting PnP, couldn't it? Would personally rather see that...

So you are actually proud of being called one. Disgusting
When did i ever say i was proud of being a spy, i joked about being one, but i didnt say. I was proud being called one.
So my question to TF; can you stop making crap up? Srsly, thats all you are doing. Also, thanks to you, i can now no longer join the premade i was gonnaa join forthe next revolt world. Because you find it funny to spread lies about me. Thats what i find, Disgusting.

DeletedUser54702

When did i ever say i was proud of being a spy, i joked about being one, but i didnt say. I was proud being called one.
So my question to TF; can you stop making crap up? Srsly, thats all you are doing. Also, thanks to you, i can now no longer join the premade i was gonnaa join forthe next revolt world. Because you find it funny to spread lies about me. Thats what i find, Disgusting.

1. Now you see how much of a bandwagon TF is. They are sheep, who will agree with whatever RX and her "partner" say. Very amusing that TF are doing the exact same thing they moaned and cried about for months.

2. You admitted to being a backstabber
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

3. Your excessive use of commas is pretty humorous

jameslongst

Strategos
excuse me, TF asked their nap BM to fight and finish brossr together, we were fighting them for months already, so TF got permission to enter the south of o56, instead they started taking cities in north o56 and colonizing a whole Island on the border without informing us, then they merge with the enemy and now say we started this war? wow what a ferrytail story you got there. You broke the NAP and you started an op on us, you thought you could surprise us but we knew long ago how reliable you are so we were ready for you so your surprise op failed.

You HAVE IT!...this one run on sentence captures all the many things at play. Great work! Why bother even trying to defeat salty run on sentences like this? So how many pacts do BM have again?

Looks like you lost some cities last night, fella. Ouch. Your loss of face, however, is your own doing. Buck up (get it, "buck up?") and get back on that horse. As soon as you find a team that will touch you with a six foot pole, that is.

1. Now you see how much of a bandwagon TF is. They are sheep, who will agree with whatever RX and her "partner" say. Very amusing that TF are doing the exact same thing they moaned and cried about for months.

2. You admitted to being a backstabber
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

3. Your excessive use of commas is pretty humorous

Deus how are you? Guys Deus ran one of the biggest mras of all time. Great stuff.

1. Deus, hunny, bandwagons are tall, and pretty. They are nice to get on. That's why people get on them. You are thinking of Band wagon syndrome, which is the psychological phenomenon where people rush in the same direction at the same time. I have also been known to inspire this, as well as feelings of dread in your basement or attic.

2. He did admit it. He is a backstabber.

3. Don't make fun of peoples commas or mamas.

It was a right pleasure taking you to school again, Deus. I bet you secretly like and miss me beating on you, don't you. TBH you made Pags such a drag even I had to leave, so for that I apologize. But I have a feeling we will meet again on the field my friend. Until then, much love.

DeletedUser54192

Also, thanks to you, i can now no longer join the premade i was gonnaa join forthe next revolt world.
Actually, it was your own sniping of friendly CSs that did that, I think. I believe the term would be "treachery", and I doubt any good premade wants to be including players who enjoy committing treachery.

DeletedUser54702

Deus how are you? Guys Deus ran one of the biggest mras of all time. Great stuff.

1. Deus, hunny, bandwagons are tall, and pretty. They are nice to get on. That's why people get on them. You are thinking of Band wagon syndrome, which is the psychological phenomenon where people rush in the same direction at the same time. I have also been known to inspire this, as well as feelings of dread in your basement or attic.

2. He did admit it. He is a backstabber.

3. Don't make fun of peoples commas or mamas.

It was a right pleasure taking you to school again, Deus. I bet you secretly like and miss me beating on you, don't you. TBH you made Pags such a drag even I had to leave, so for that I apologize. But I have a feeling we will meet again on the field my friend. Until then, much love.

This post made me smile, ill give it a like.

Im doing great, a bit bored while waiting for this next world. Our externals are no fun anymore, no point in bantering when the world is already won by us
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

And i thought i was going to be retiring after pags!

I do miss you, you helped keep the externals fun for me
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

Unfortunately i do not believe you did take me to school last server or even beat on me for that matter.. in fact i don't think you ever sent a single attack at me.. perhaps on this next revolt world?

Until then old friend
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Looks like you lost some cities last night, fella. Ouch. Your loss of face, however, is your own doing. Buck up (get it, "buck up?") and get back on that horse. As soon as you find a team that will touch you with a six foot pole, that is.
Yep i did. Congratz on taking 14 cities, off a solo player, wich was completely in your core, when i had 500 biremes, and ofcourse being the pus players you guys are, going straight for my offline times lmfao. (Like those commas Deus?).

Funny how you were mocking Deus for having an MRA but being the same size as them if not even bigger. (more players).
MGGA did beat you though, that's why you left, wasn't it? After RX screwed us over? "Let's ignore MGGA and fight EVERYONE ELSE"; Sorry buddy, for that you actually need skilled players. Something you have very few of.

I might be a backstabber but atleast i'm not part of your crappy MRA.

We should have a 1v1 sometime James, wonder if you'd have as big of a mouth as you have now.

jameslongst

Strategos
Yep i did. Congratz on taking 14 cities, off a solo player, wich was completely in your core, when i had 500 biremes, and ofcourse being the pus players you guys are, going straight for my offline times lmfao. (Like those commas Deus?).
Your leading skills are at the same level as your joke skills, total garbage.

Funny how you were mocking Deus for having an MRA but being the same size as them if not even bigger. (more players).
MGGA did beat you though, that's why you left, wasn't it? After RX screwed us over? "Let's ignore MGGA and fight EVERYONE ELSE"; Sorry buddy, for that you actually need skilled players. Something you have very few of.

We should have a 1v1 sometime James, wonder if you'd have as big of a mouth as you have now.

Ya that's what I thought. Ouch. You are salty and that's okay man. When I was your age, I was too.

Hey just a little tip from an old hand: that whole "I might be a backstabber" thing isn't gonna carry well on job apps and stuff. Stick to the positives.

DeletedUser54361

You HAVE IT!...this one run on sentence captures all the many things at play. Great work! Why bother even trying to defeat salty run on sentences like this? So how many pacts do BM have again?

Wow... it is patently obvious that English is not your first language, and it is time to learn how to structure sentences... :)

Let me educate you on one thing.... when you have a NAP (Non Aggression Pact), you are supposed to give 24 hours notice before you attack the alliance with whom you have entered into such an arrangement

Maybe your alliance members are unaware that you did not give this notice which, as your alliance leader, you are duty bound to issue unless of course you had no intention of honouring any of your pacts!

Is this perhaps a good indicator as to your trustworthiness?? It seems that indeed it is!
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

NutsNBoltz

Strategos
man it's like a salt factory in here. might as well change the name from true "fear" to the salt factory.

Plus, TF needed those cities bucks! the MRA needs to make up for the cities they keep losing. EZ PZ

DeletedUser52079

If they could only make it a fair fight. Well done TF, you're the #1 saddest alliance on the server.
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

tomorrow at 22:32

You had friends that was willing to loose cities just to defend a fellow member and chose to trow it all away.
You have been caught killing your own CS to boost your so called CS killed stat and you even have sniped friendly CS.
Where is your sence of pride kid?
You know anyone can snipe right?
Its a basic skill in this game, almost as complicated as logging in to the game.

You had friends that was willing to loose cities just to defend a fellow member and chose to trow it all away.
You have been caught killing your own CS to boost your so called CS killed stat and you even have sniped friendly CS.
Where is your sence of pride kid?
You know anyone can snipe right?
Its a basic skill in this game, almost as complicated as logging in to the game.
You stupid? Offensive kills don't count towards defensive kills. I'd like to see you try get as many snipes as i got, if it's so easy.

DeletedUser54895

Let me tell you something, that is nothing to boast any. If you're saying that being a part of alliance whose ideas you don't agree with, you're just showing how much class you have. Plus running your mouth about your ex alliance also shows everyone how mature you. You just displayed your attitude towards your ex teammates, who would have done anything to save your cities. I doubt any alliance will take your traitorous behind after seeing how two faced you are.

DeletedUser54702

You gonna do anything else than trying to embarras me? Maybe answer anything i said? Because i'm not embarrassed at all.
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

Bucks you have ruined your name in the community, sorry bud.

I doubt any alliance who knows your story will want to take you in.

You see leadership has to make decisions if they want to win, that can be anything from swelling your ranks to increase your power, to breaking a NAP(Or pact) and going to war with an alliance that has your friends in it. I had to help make those sorts of decisions more than once last server, but only 1 time ever did we have a situation with traitors.

How can any leader make that decision in confidence when they know one wrong move and bucks will throw a fit and betray his team? So what TF is an MRA now, and yes they are sheep and hypocrites(Looking at you mahim- sheep of all sheeps, liker of all posts made by your fellow sheeps to support your sheepy team
smiley_emoticons_pegasus.gif
)

But you were part of the bandwagon bucks, and the first rule of bandwagoning, is don't betray your own bandwagon
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

Gosh didn't they teach you that in bandwagoning school?

DeletedUser54895

If I agree with someone, or I like their content I will give them a like. It's my right and criticizing that is just pointless

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
I agreed with some of the things @DeusVult said in his last post, and I gave him a "like" for it.

I don't want to spend a lot of time discussing past servers, so I'll just say that every world is different, and this game would get pretty boring if everyone approached each world with exactly the same strategy.

I also want to challenge the jargon being thrown around. I found many definitions of "MRA" in the archived externals, but this is the best summary of the consensus:

"I am sick to death of the MRA label being thrown around at every large alliance in every world.
As far as i know the label MRA is reserved for alliances that,
1-Recruit in every ocean
2-Send mass invites out without a note with it
3-Have loads of inactives in
4-Have a very low average
5-Very little BP of any kind
6-Large turnover of members.

While we have a larger number of players than typical for TF, we are combining into one team.

Deus, I remember one conversation we had, where you said that there were lots of MGGA players you had never even talked to, that it would be impossible to know them all. I get to know them all.

RX