Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser54702

I agreed with some of the things @DeusVult said in his last post, and I gave him a "like" for it.

I don't want to spend a lot of time discussing past servers, so I'll just say that every world is different, and this game would get pretty boring if everyone approached each world with exactly the same strategy.

I also want to challenge the jargon being thrown around. I found many definitions of "MRA" in the archived externals, but this is the best summary of the consensus:

"I am sick to death of the MRA label being thrown around at every large alliance in every world.
As far as i know the label MRA is reserved for alliances that,
1-Recruit in every ocean
2-Send mass invites out without a note with it
3-Have loads of inactives in
4-Have a very low average
5-Very little BP of any kind
6-Large turnover of members.

While we have a larger number of players than typical for TF, we are combining into one team.

Deus, I remember one conversation we had, where you said that there were lots of MGGA players you had never even talked to, that it would be impossible to know them all. I get to know them all.

RX

Well thank you, you just admitted that mgga was never an mra then:)

Maybe focus on leading instead of becoming buddy buddy with every single member out of 100+ or so of your newly made "very large alliance"

Just a tip from someone whos done it before- and actually succeeded

And please don't try and tell me you will get to know and actually remember 100+ people. You'd just be lying even more than you did when you said you would never sell out and make an mra, that alliance caps were sacred and i was ruining the game by supposedly being an "mra"

You are so full of bs its funny i love that line

"I get to know them all"

Do you now? Shall i come on here and quiz you on a random member every now and then? You better get started preparing a file for future reference on all these members you have gotten to know.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54339

Well thank you, you just admitted that mgga was never an mra then:)

Maybe focus on leading instead of becoming buddy buddy with every single member out of 100+ or so of your newly made "very large alliance"

Just a tip from someone whos done it before- and actually succeeded

And please don't try and tell me you will get to know and actually remember 100+ people. You'd just be lying even more than you did when you said you would never sell out and make an mra, that alliance caps were sacred and i was ruining the game by supposedly being an "mra"
It's perfectly possible to lead a group of people and get to know them on a personal basis. You see it all the time in RL.

DeletedUser54702

It's perfectly possible to lead a group of people and get to know them on a personal basis. You see it all the time in RL.

A small group yes you can get to know them on a personal basis- not feasible with a larger group.

Perhaps you will learn that in your new TF MRA?

Sorry... "very large alliance"

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach

This is leading.

Two alliances of 40 pacted together is hardly a lot. I have supervised more direct reports in my real life jobs.

DeletedUser54339

A small group yes you can get to know them on a personal basis- not feasible with a larger group.

Perhaps you will learn that in your new TF MRA?

Sorry... "very large alliance"

That's a reflection on your leadership style if you consider that not possible.

Others' mileage may vary.

DeletedUser54702

Deus, we talk about Selymbria here.

I am talking about selymbria
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

And how it is bs you will get to know and actually remember 100+ players in your mra

I love how you change the topic though

DeletedUser54702

I could, if I had that many. But how do you get 100+? Cap is 40. Two alliances, pacted.

Not from what ive been hearing
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

Maybe if you had put all that potential brain power of yours into figuring out how to beat me
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser54702

You sure spend a lot of time worrying about what I'm doing. It's kind of creepy, TBH.

Sorry, you aren't worth the time really.

I come on here for fun, and it is quite entertaining

I will say this, TF certainly aren't very hard to break down in an argument.

Sooner or later you either change the subject, cry to mods, or make a joke as you have nothing else to say
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

Wheres my trusty sheep mahim at? Better get to liking all of RX's posts and make it snappy
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser54895

Calling me a sheep while you keep liking smurfys posts?I smell Hypocrisy

DeletedUser54702

Calling me a sheep while you keep liking smurfys posts?I smell Hypocrisy

Sorry i didn't know you were also a stupid sheep as well.

I smell something too... a certain sheep who keeps talking.....

You know what they say, a clean sheep is a good sheep!

... thats your cue mahim... run along now

Pro-Grep

Strategos
Just read few pages of discussion which I have missed and just want say out my opinion.

I will shortly touch MGGA since Deus is the active one in this discussion. I still think that you did terrible thing by recruiting so many top players and made 4 full alliances in that world, where nearly everyone fought each other and no one had that much force. That literally ruined all the world. Otherwise yep some say that all kind of ways are approved for reaching goal (before someone says, yep English isn't my native language so I maybe said this expression in my own words).

Now back to TF. I have been interacting with this players I guess during last 2 years and mostly fought against them, but now I'm in their team. Yep they have always staid separately (TF/TLB) and criticized everyone just above their size, but now, let's be honest, TF went against their own "rules" and become huge. Maybe I don't like this, but this world is absolutely different. No one should be surprised of seeing 2 full 40 player alliances, while other top alliances have more full branches. In this world TF didn't ruin fun, because they just became equal to other HUGE alliances, that's it.

And Bucks, come on. You didn't like what TF did? Just leave, why throwing so much salt on your team mates with whom you fought so long. But with this your current actions you just proved that you are "Solo player", which means that you care more about your personal achievements than about your alliances. It's shame when you face your long time friends with this way.

No one should be surprised of seeing 2 full 40 player alliances, while other top alliances have more full branches. In this world TF didn't ruin fun, because they just became equal to other HUGE alliances, that's it.
Actually, you have True fear (40 players) True bros (40 players) and Dragon army (30 players) ~ even though they aren't pacted they are still part of you, so that makes you the biggest MRA on the server.

And Bucks, come on. You didn't like what TF did? Just leave, why throwing so much salt on your team mates with whom you fought so long. But with this your current actions you just proved that you are "Solo player", which means that you care more about your personal achievements than about your alliances. It's shame when you face your long time friends with this way.
I said i hated what TF had become, multiple times, but EVERY TIME i did, RX would just leave the chat. Then cries about she can't do anything right, and deletes me off the chat.
I was ASHAMED to be apart of TF, i had been trash talking MRA's for a whole server and now i was apart of one? No. Honestly i'd rather be called a backstabber than be a hypocrite. Because that is what you guys are. hypocrites.

DeletedUser54895

Like I said ,I'll like a post if I agree with some part of it,or if I find it funny.Calling me a sheep while you yourself are a cow,who always bu**s into other's conversations is quite ludicrous.

DeletedUser55169

Rumour goes buck sniped friendly cs heading for former TF players that were kicked for no reason, like i said its a rumour, maybe buck can clarify this?