Top 12 Top 12

DeletedUser55169

A few points:
- From what I can see, there didn't even seem to be a proper NAP between True Fear and Blue Magic.
- Apparently TF did give notice.
- As much as I hate that it is the case, giving notice isn't really bothered about anymore by many alliances. You were on en94, so you alliances ignore/alter notification stuff at least twice. HEROES completely ignored it when they turned on Mallorean Empire, and Thermopylae broke their agreed 2 week peaceful break-off period within days. Also, I don't know if you were still around by this point, but the end of the coalition was fairly messy: HEROES and REPO started skirmishing with no proper warning of the end of their pact/NAP that I saw. And Imperium brought forward the end of their NAP with HEROES/CD considerably, under the excuse that CD merging into HEROES constituted some sort of act of war. I have no idea who was in the right or wrong, but I definitely saw no-one handing out notifications of the ending of pacts/NAPs. And that's all on just one server.

yeah i read the forums still after i left, sad story, its like unwritten rules to make the game fair, but if those rules dont work coz they get broken all the time why bother even doing NAPs anymore. I played another strategy game, well more then 1 lol, before i start playing grepo, programmers could implement NAPs and pacts in the game to prevent this happening, maybe something to discuss for the programmers of the game.

As for The Dragon Army. We closed our training alliance as part of our merge with BROs. Not all the players could keep up with the pace we wanted to set, but True Fear does not internalize family. So when @jekyll416 and @rybec offered to set up a rim alliance for them, I was happy that was available. We may recruit out of the DA, and we certainly won't war on them. But they don't share our offense or ops tabs, so they are not "part" of us in that way.
True words of an MRA right there. PoseidonHero told me (in dutch, can show screens but no one would understand anyway) that you use DA as a WW prep, so that makes them very much apart of you.

DeletedUser55169

True words of an MRA right there. PoseidonHero told me (in dutch, can show screens but no one would understand anyway) that you use DA as a WW prep, so that makes them very much apart of you.
i would lol maar ik hoef ze niet te lezen(dont wanna read them)

jameslongst

Strategos
yeah i read the forums still after i left, sad story, its like unwritten rules to make the game fair, but if those rules dont work coz they get broken all the time why bother even doing NAPs anymore. I played another strategy game, well more then 1 lol, before i start playing grepo, programmers could implement NAPs and pacts in the game to prevent this happening, maybe something to discuss for the programmers of the game.

Ya maybe you should use straight pacts. Pact with three teams to your west, one team to your east, a team to your north...you can call it all a coalition. Good stuff.

DeletedUser48582

Holy macaroni guys! who cares about 20bucks. Can we PLEASE focus on the cities TF/TB are losing. sorry we can't make it happen any faster to rid the world of them.

Jeez, I miss biggaydave... who took my advice and looks good now. Indie's shapin up
Dave is busy building (=golding) D as he can see us coming closer to his Citieso_Oo_O we will come knocking with a sledgehammer soon :cool:

DeletedUser54361

And I said we did notify.

Hahahaha.... Ahr-Ex, you are priceless.... there was NO Notification given... surely you as one of the leaders of your alliance will know that! and there you are calling 20Bucks a liar.... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54361

Alot can be said about James but one thing i can say for certain he is honourable and true to his word.

What a load of cobblers... an "honourable" man does not break the terms of a NAP and not give the customary 24 hours notice. Fortunately we knew that James was not an honourable man and the actions of TF in colonising islands close to our core indicated what was likely to happen prior to your "sucker punch" failed attack on BM.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54361

selfproclaimed elites of this server

Perhaps you can show me just one indication or comment where any BM player has claimed that we are the "elites" of this server?? This is a statement from those small minded individuals who have labelled us as such! Are you one of those Trombone Tom?? I remember you from a previous world and I do not remember you being so gullible as to believe the tripe dished out by your leadership in TF.... by James most of all it seems!!!

DeletedUser54361

I would like to see all alliances trying to stick to the unspoken "rules" or "code" and treating each other with respect, but many alliances prefer to give up the honourable attitude in exchange for the tactical advantage of an unexpected backstab. (Not saying anyone was being dodgy here, just meaning in general.)

James, Ahr-ex and the leadership of TF thought that they were being clever with a "surprise" attack on BM with no issuance of the customary 24 hour notice... as such they most definitely did not behave in an honourable way and any other alliances who have entered into an agreements with TF had better be aware that they cannot be trusted on any level!

collect78900

Phrourach
Hello EN99 i unfortunately had forgotten my password for the external forums....have been following the externals since long......wrong thread but hello EN99....

btw i being a part of Tf tfwl and currently in tb i can confirm 1 thing 20 bucks is pathetic,boastful player....he was caught sniping friendly cs and now has owned up to it......

BM hats off to you ppl for succesfully preventing the op we ran on you ppl.....about the NAP and stuff im unaware of that part so pls direct ur doubts to james or rx.......

im happy to be finally able to talk on ext its been hard to see these many post and still suppress the need to reply...

collect78900

Phrourach
(Mentions of SOO in below post refer to Sons Of Odin,Sons Of Thor,Sons of Tyr)

Disclaimer-

The views mentioned below are mine and mine alone and have no influence of any leaders of TF,TB.

A question-

Why is BM talking about TF being an MRA when BM is supposedly allies(NAP/Pact) with SOO,FU,(Repo unsure but most probably)

SERVER DYNAMICS-

BM is only fighting with indies with the help of a COALITION(Dave i understand your feelings) wherein SOO along with repo are doing all the hardwork and BM is enjoying the spoils of war..........

In-fact i am convinced that FU is BM's second alliance with whom they will build WW....wherein BM on the west wrt FU will defend the WW from SOO and TF i wont speculate about indies or repo as i dont know anything about them....

BM's just waiting for a right time to break the NAP with SOO(possibly after Indies are deal with by SOO).....they already own O55 and with them taking Indies leftover cities had BM managed to get remove BROSSR with the help of FU(they were doing an excellent job there) in 056 their core in 56-66 edge would have been virtually safe from all alliances in the contention for the WW race......(due to enormous TT)

TF merging with BROSSR changed the entire dynamics of BM's WW positions and want to secure their control in 56 before making any beef with SOO.

Cheers and good luck.

DeletedUser54361

BM is only fighting with indies with the help of a COALITION(Dave i understand your feelings) wherein SOO along with repo are doing all the hardwork and BM is enjoying the spoils of war..........

?? This is a strange comment as our last few OPs have not been against Indies but against BROSSR or whatever they are called these days, and TF.... have you not noticed the lost cities???

TromboneTom

Strategos
What a load of cobblers... an "honourable" man does not break the terms of a NAP and not give the customary 24 hours notice. Fortunately we knew that James was not an honourable man and the actions of TF in colonising islands close to our core indicated what was likely to happen prior to your "sucker punch" failed attack on BM.
If you claim that you saw those actions then im sure you saw us coming either way (?)
?? This is a strange comment as our last few OPs have not been against Indies but against BROSSR or whatever they are called these days, and TF.... have you not noticed the lost cities???
I have noticed you taking some of our inactives but yet to see you take a city from an active person.
Perhaps you can show me just one indication or comment where any BM player has claimed that we are the "elites" of this server?? This is a statement from those small minded individuals who have labelled us as such! Are you one of those Trombone Tom?? I remember you from a previous world and I do not remember you being so gullible as to believe the tripe dished out by your leadership in TF.... by James most of all it seems!!!
Sadly i do not remember you, but as i said alot can be said about James but he is honourable and i personally would not of given BM a 24 hour notice.

btw i being a part of Tf tfwl and currently in tb i can confirm 1 thing 20 bucks is pathetic,boastful player....he was caught sniping friendly cs and now has owned up to it......
Oh look at that, another dog of TF, repeating what the rest of them have already said. If you can't bring anything new you should keep your mouth shut.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser52079

Oh look at that, another dog of TF, repeating what the rest of them have already said. If you can't bring anything new you should keep your mouth shut.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

Something we never told you.

We saw you raging over and over so we thought there might be some daddy issues and problems with your selfconfidence.
So we started trying to build your sense of self up by making a big deal out of sniping CS's, giving you a easy task to fullfill so you would feel like you where important and succsesfull.
The truth is Bucks, sniping and timing is basic skills of this game.
Seeing you rant over "bad leadership", bad diplomacy and other stuff you have little to no knowlege about is looked uppon with humor over here, it like listening to a mechanic trying to teach a brainsurgeon how to operate.

Its nice to se you got some self confidence but im very sorry you never learned about dignity and honour.
You seemto be craving the attention tho.
Happy now?

jameslongst

Strategos

Have you noticed we own the ocean you guys were going for? That plus the gigantic number of pacts and coalitions and whatnot BM has will mean our cities lost total will tend to go up, I would have thought by a lot more than it has. Especially since you guys are so "elite" you never run OPs on active players, only targeting our inactives.

DeletedUser55169

bwuahahahahahahahahaha youre a funny guy james, keep on the good work and keep guessing, and please keep busy on the externals making stories up, its quite funny to read while rebuilding from last op where we took 6 active cities from you guys, but hey i gotta go back inworld now for more serious stuff, ill be reading your next imagenary story though, maybe ill even do a poem one of these days again.

DeletedUser54339

bwuahahahahahahahahaha youre a funny guy james, keep on the good work and keep guessing, and please keep busy on the externals making stories up, its quite funny to read while rebuilding from last op where we took 6 active cities from you guys, but hey i gotta go back inworld now for more serious stuff, ill be reading your next imagenary story though, maybe ill even do a poem one of these days again.

Please don't. I find it hard enough to read your prose.

DeletedUser54361

SERVER DYNAMICS-

In-fact i am convinced that FU is BM's second alliance with whom they will build WW....wherein BM on the west wrt FU will defend the WW from SOO and TF i wont speculate about indies or repo as i dont know anything about them....

BM's just waiting for a right time to break the NAP with SOO(possibly after Indies are deal with by SOO).....they already own O55 and with them taking Indies leftover cities had BM managed to get remove BROSSR with the help of FU(they were doing an excellent job there) in 056 their core in 56-66 edge would have been virtually safe from all alliances in the contention for the WW race......(due to enormous TT)

TF merging with BROSSR changed the entire dynamics of BM's WW positions and want to secure their control in 56 before making any beef with SOO.

Wow collect, have you thought of writing fairy tales for a career?? I know that I am but a lowly foot soldier, but these machiavellian theories are just incredible fantasies... are you aware how many members we have in BM?? You credit us with a great deal and I am not sure whether we should be honoured with your admiration of our abilites or not?? :)