Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41096

Charlie. How come you keep on saying that you guys are a family and that its 8 against 70 when
You have dark Lords and Doomsday Fallen with you. Who help break sieges for you aand support your sieges- your working together admit it.... Also dont forget you Spent over 150 manties ALONE (not keeping in mind other DL, LG and DF members) to break a siege and have them rebuild a few Hours later. If it wasnt for gold you wouldnt have had a chance even if you were a "family". I admit you are a good team but stop talking crap. Also maybe your forgeting that you are only fighting us while we are also fighting DL, Doomsday Fallen. So taking This ino consideration the score is 41-6.
when did I ever deny that we have helped eachother? We break sieges of a common enemy and support sieges on a common enemy. Its that simple. I don't run DL, I cant sit here and tell you what they do and the way they play, we have a common enemy, so why is it that you are holding us responsible for their cities? You can have your stats with them and your stats with us, and stop blaming gold I buy 1 ruby a day and the occasional skull and my advisers, only other time I use gold is an emergency CS to get it into the water.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurbads.

Phrourach
and you are losing cities daily, little spammer

one more noname hero.. go back to bed now.

6wwMJVo.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser54384

one more noname hero.. go back to bed now.

6wwMJVo.jpg

overrated clown, go found or take 600 points cities, while we will take your 10K. Just 50 manties, i will rebuild them in 4 hours minimum, what about you?

DeletedUser

----------------------
when did I ever deny that we have helped eachother? We break sieges of a common enemy and support sieges on a common enemy. Its that simple. I don't run DL, I cant sit here and tell you what they do and the way they play, we have a common enemy, so why is it that you are holding us responsible for their cities? You can have your stats with them and your stats with us, and stop blaming gold I buy 1 ruby a day and the occasional skull and my advisers, only other time I use gold is an emergency CS to get it into the water.

XxCharlie199xX, Today at 1:44 PM
--------------------------

Well we've exposed his cheating little habits and now we expose this lowlifes other little habit..... serial liar. This is just TOO easy as Charlie the Clown gets owned yet again
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would someone please address this ASAP... I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, and now its all for nothing as I'm not getting the rewards, this NEEDS to be fixed right away, I have proof of everything

XxCharlie199xX, Sep 26, 2017

Charlie - Cheating, Lying, Coward and a Traitor, what endearing qualities, probably explains why he is spending all his life and money in an internet game
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
- I blame the parents

smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser

And after his cheating methods of obtaining grepolympia awards for his alliance charlie dares to accuse somebody else of abusing the system,
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser41096

----------------------

XxCharlie199xX, Today at 1:44 PM
--------------------------

Well we've exposed his cheating little habits and now we expose this lowlifes other little habit..... serial liar. This is just TOO easy as Charlie the Clown gets owned yet again
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would someone please address this ASAP... I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, and now its all for nothing as I'm not getting the rewards, this NEEDS to be fixed right away, I have proof of everything

XxCharlie199xX, Sep 26, 2017

Charlie - Cheating, Lying, Coward and a Traitor, what endearing qualities, probably explains why he is spending all his life and money in an internet game
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
- I blame the parents

It is funny the broken record farmer strikes again, addressed this the first 2 other times you posted it around different threads, I will say I used gold in any situation regarding grepolis help. You go ask the moderators for assistance, and then ask the same question but say you have used gold, you tell me what happens.

Typical sideline keyboard warrior, does none of the fighting because he cant handle the heat but loves to judge from his seat "
"

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Stop the BS Charlie, we are all well aware that any premium discussion is very private and none of the Mods not even senior mods have access to paymet/premium info, only Co-Community Manager and Community Manager have that intel :)
and why would we even want to ask around how much gold you spend.. its your thing :)

dianices

Phrourach
is there a good alliance in 63? i don't have a lot of hope for the one i'm in currently. had a snafu with email, so got maybe 10 days before i can fix it, til then i'm stuck where i am

DeletedUser41096

Stop the BS Charlie, we are all well aware that any premium discussion is very private and none of the Mods not even senior mods have access to paymet/premium info, only Co-Community Manager and Community Manager have that intel :)
and why would we even want to ask around how much gold you spend.. its your thing :)

lmfao this is my point and yet you call it out for BS. Say you use a lot of gold, they have no way of checking, but you go tell them that after you try the same exact thing without including anything about gold, you tell me which gets you a faster response, so ignorant lord welcome to the real world where any talk of money speaks louder than anything else, love seeing ignorant players throw away common sense to try and take shots at people here. Really top quality.

DeletedUser4952

pretty sure this is a top 12 thread. geez, what are mods doing these days
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

DeletedUser21287

So you team up with dl to break our sieges, you team up with dl to support your own sieges but when it comes to stats you exclude their losses? So really if we take our top 8 players and exclude the rest then you haven't taken any cities. So hypocritical.

Status
Not open for further replies.