Grepolympia - Hall of Shame

DeletedUser

Would someone please address this ASAP... I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won, and now its all for nothing as I'm not getting the rewards, this NEEDS to be fixed right away, I have proof of everything

XxCharlie199xX, Today at 2:27 AM

haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif
haha.gif

Can you ever trust this clown
wysmiewacz.gif
, spinning yet more lies in a rather cringing post, another own goal from our very own resident Grepo- Pinocchio, (on current history nose length in excess of Route 66).

I put A LOT of gold into the event to ensure we won,
wysmiewacz.gif

charlie you insist on embarrassing yourself its wonderful, let me own you once again ( like taking candy from a baby here) and correct that sentence based on the facts.

I PUT A LOT of gold users into my alliance at the last minute to ensure we won and then kicked them

haha.gif
haha.gif

Charlie
zly.gif
zly.gif
beczy.gif
zly.gif

Justice served by Mr Duncan,
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
Guilty as charged.
giggle.gif

DeletedUser41532

@jolly farmer , or ill just call you deamon since I'm assuming you are as you continue to hide behind your forum name, I simply give players who don't have a chance in the competition a shot at getting the rewards. I think all players deserve that, they don't have to be stuck in a 40 man alliance who cant even crack top 10, nice work finishing #12 again by the way, add your own name on the wall of shame for being unable to even get top 12 as a top 5 point alliance.

Pathetic the extremes you are going to over this all, its fine to be upset I left and now the ship is sinking, but why target other players?

C
JFL

Maaan, don't be confused, I am not you :D The fact that other people see through your treacherous behavior is non of my concern. I don't hide behind fake names, I just don't feel the need to whine on this forum: "Oh I left my alliance and lost the buffs ;(". I have made mistakes (a lot) and if I had to express myself here towards you I will get banned so this won't be my next one. Now be a good boy and go backstab your new allies, Mr. I can beat you all alone. I know you have no official pact with anyone, you are no such person after all.

The point made by the guys above about people losing interest in the game, yes they do, cuz new players aren't given the chance to learn how to play by players like you, selfish children that prefer to complain around and find veterans instead of teaching others. Btw, I thought you had no money for gold, what happened, you won the lottery. At the beginning of Byblos you also had no time for the game, you did absolutely nothing till you decided that our way is wrong, you wrecked our alliance from the inside, you made friends turn on each other. As I said, go break another one.

Most of the veterans her don't know me, I myself was a noob 1 year and a half ago, I followed you after you ate our alliance in Imbros and supported you even when you fukin went inactive and we were playing a man down in the WW cuz you couldn't log in 5 times a day for 5 mins to send rss. We should have kicked your lazy rear and internalized you, but me and 1-2 others defended you, I see how you paid us back ;)

As for the a lot of gold you put in - I had a score like yours in the first 2 events by spending all in all 400 gold and no myths so go tell someone else how much you spent.

Don't bother replying to my post, I rarely check this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

Its quite simple, I will say I put a lot of gold into the event because like it or not when you say you used gold the support team moves faster. But hey in your perfect world that is not the case and treatment is equal around! Look, I got my buffs back after I posted the gold portion of it, ironic?

And all of the gold I have used I got from trading, I got 8k gold trading in the early stages of Byblos then used it to take first in 3 events, would have been 4/4 but didn't try for resources. Salt is all there is with the farmer. Assumed he was you deamon because you both rant about me, and I "didn't have the time" because I didn't care about Byblos until you did what you did and said what you said, I didn't make the time for the world because it was irrelevant to me since you formed a pact with 80% of the ocean, traded gold and now look.

Don't worry though, I am not focusing on HH anymore, someone else is the source of my new anger ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
The Hall of Shame List:

Lords Of The Rim ally.

I dont know whats about them.. all i see is WHG sending way to many mass mails that people don't care about or find very insulting and irritating, and then there are those silent types who don't even attack, send support nothing participation wise.. just shameful..

DeletedUser55187

I "didn't have the time" because I didn't care about Byblos until you did what you did and said what you said, I didn't make the time for the world because it was irrelevant to me since you formed a pact with 80% of the ocean, traded gold and now look.

Don't worry though, I am not focusing on HH anymore, someone else is the source of my new anger ;)

We had 1 pact - Hell hounds, that was it. If that was 80% of the ocean, then how were you able to pact with the rest to take them down? You claim the whole world is red if they aren't blue, but then you turn around and work with Goats, Lords, Monsters, etc., etc., and so on. Who pacted with 80% of the ocean??? Oh sorry, it's not a pact - you're just working with them. Because that's totally different.

And let me get this straight - betraying the ones you called a "family" for the past year gave you a renewed sense of purpose here. Nice.

Now I've heard you've approached a leader in Hounds because Goats did something you don't like and you want to turn them red. You can't seriously be wanting to talk to them about some sort of agreement now, can you? Heaven forbid you have to turn 2 alliances red. You are such a hypocrite.

DeletedUser41096

Hounds and chosen were 80% of the ocean at the time I left, there was not a single competitor minus the goats, it was 3 full alliances vs the goats, that was not how I wanted to play it. So sorry, lets try 70% of the ocean in that case and give goats the other 30%.

And keep calling us a PACT with everyone, you have no idea how diplomacy works. You think what I'm doing with the goats is a pact, I work with them to fight a similar enemy. Goats know full well we are not sleeping in the same bed, I have been extremely aggressive with the goats to keep them understanding what we have is not meant for a WW deal. We work to defeat the group that ignored me early on, and I like to think that we are doing a hell of a job at that. What you set up was a day 1 merge deal with Hounds, that's 3 alliances set in a course to merge, I don't know about how you play, but I don't make a 3 way merge deal day 1 in the core of a world. You are asking for a disaster of an alliance, and that is exactly what happened. You had simmers, inactives, new players tear apart the alliance. 120 people with maybe 20 people trying to support the other 100 and themselves. How fair is that for those 20 people?

And here we go again with this betraying the family. I left, planned to leave, then continued to get people messaging me informing me of how deamon was talking about me. How this was a good thing, Charlie left on imbros hes a bad leader, traitor, and so on. You tell me what you want, you want me to roll over and just let deamon continue his words on me? Sure, let me step aside while he stomps on my name a bit, no problem at all there, let me be honorable and let everyone get a negative view on me while I stand there and smile back. That's what you want right? "Well Charlie you shouldn't have left! You left and betrayed us!", You wanted me to sit around while deamon ignored everything I said because of the way he felt about me? Threw my ideas away without as much as a thought to it? I could rant on and on but my god you only want to accept what works for you.

Pin everything on me, make me a terrible person and a traitor, the point is that whether I left this world or stayed and fought, you and deamon would have made me out to be the same person regardless, so explain to me why I wouldn't stay and fight the people trying to slander me over running away and letting them still do the same thing to me?

Again though, all my fault, you could never accept any of the blame elsewhere. Shame, I am glad a few of the original members followed me, that is true respect and loyalty.

DeletedUser

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

@jolly farmer point fingers at players who exploit game mechanics rather than the ones who made them? Salty much. If you have a problem with how the game/event works try complaining to the devs ;)

Shuri2060,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW you shurli ain'ty no einstein bud
stres.gif
, you assume wrong my little ill-informed friend, of course I have given those wonderful devs the benefit of my undoubted wisdom, however, it is their game they have every right to run events however they feel fit.

By the same token I am perfectly within my rights to highlight the more morally-challenged and odeous individuals who are unable to operate on a level playing field and try to sneak an unfair advantage at any any opportunity in order to fulfil their "i must win, i must win whatever mentality. Usually inadequate people who fail to make their mark in life sadly and can't cope with not getting their own way, (all goes back to childhood experiences according to the good Dr Duncan
amem.gif

Now i'm all for dudes "really getting into this game" thats great in fact, in fact i heartily applaud WG's
wizard.gif
obvious passion for the character he has created, i'm sure that he dresses in full Zeus outfit before sitting at PC and casting a lightening bolt on some poor foe, bravo, bravo - i absolutely love that passion , unlike the sly underhand rule bending activities, which i hate with a passion.

Now Shuri I can understand your anger/embarrassment at getting caught cheating but at the end of the day you has a choice - if you don't like being exposed on here then think twice if you get caught and exposed then take your shaming like a man instead of live these moaning crying wimps
beczy.gif

I must say though that it was particularly ironic that even though your appearance in the revolving door of Just for Buffs you then immediately lost a city (snigger) kind of adds to the embarassment in a delicious ironic twist.

Finally going back to your pearl of wisdom in your above reply, Using your logic you are the type of guy that would steal some good ladies purse that was lying on the bar table and then try to put the blame on her for having left it there, what a cad you are sir !!

I have a duty to expose the cheats, Sir Duncan patron saint of Fair and Decent players
cool.gif

in fact two more names to add to the list
cwaniak.gif
from the JFC club.

27.09.2017, 06:17 Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz
27.09.2017, 05:17 Mr SLiiCKsHoTzZz
29.09.2017, 01:16 Shifty 24
28.09.2017, 23:16 Shifty 24

Welcome chaps.

Hmmmmm you know what I reckon Charlie the clown and WG are a lot closer than we give them credit for
friends.gif
, Charlie welcoming in Rim Alliances players whenever they need a favour it seems. One very sneaky, deceitful, untrustworthy individual as we all know.

Love you all people
buzki.gif
have a lovely friday evening.

DeletedUser55187

Deamon was absolutely being an idiot. I told you I agreed with you. But you know what I did? I talked to him about it. Because after all the time together, I thought it was worth trying to fix things. No, you shouldn't have to put up with that. But you don't have to leave and start working with* our enemies against us. That is the very definition of a betrayal. For the sake of the rest of us, you could have left the world or tried to sort it out. To me, that would have been true loyalty and respect.

You know very well that I never went around bad mouthing you. You also know that you are not the one I blamed for all of this.

*not in a pact as that's a very different thing entirely

Shuri2060

Strategos
Now Shuri I can understand your anger/embarrassment at getting caught cheating but at the end of the day you has a choice - if you don't like being exposed on here then think twice if you get caught and exposed then take your shaming like a man instead of live these moaning crying wimps
beczy.gif
So now it's 'cheating' is it? Not just abusing the system (and if it's there to abuse, why not as I've said)? I'll take it back if you can point me to the place in the set of rules which forbids this.

Well whatever - have fun complaining all you want. I guess the Exts wouldn't be what they are without this kinda stuff, and gives some entertainment to bored onlookers :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Deamon was absolutely being an idiot. I told you I agreed with you. But you know what I did? I talked to him about it. Because after all the time together, I thought it was worth trying to fix things. No, you shouldn't have to put up with that. But you don't have to leave and start working with* our enemies against us. That is the very definition of a betrayal. For the sake of the rest of us, you could have left the world or tried to sort it out. To me, that would have been true loyalty and respect.

You know very well that I never went around bad mouthing you. You also know that you are not the one I blamed for all of this.

monkey trouble, Yesterday at 8:51 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse my interjection here sir but with the greatest respect charlie has always had a reputation as an untrustworthy, deceitful, dishonest little coakroach who will stab you in the back if it suits.

Its all about him and him only, always has been hence the repeated throwing of toys out of his pram when he can't get his own way, which, judging from your comments , you have had the misfortune to witness.

He preaches on about this JFC "Family" - you mention true loyalty and respect ? its only one way and very selective. If you doubt me then DL just confirmed that betrayal that besmirches his character, i don't think they are lying so ask the poor dude who's just been kicked from that loving family because his cities were breached. Ummmmm thats some family "don't want a loss on the stats so out you go bud.

Not the first time either apparently as Petro in DL was also apparently treated with the same "love and respect/loyalty" and kicked when charlie realised his city was sieged by CF, or maybe he just couldn't be bothered to break it, charlie only cares about himself always has always will, spoilt brat syndrome.

DeletedUser41096

monkey trouble, Yesterday at 8:51 PM
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Excuse my interjection here sir but with the greatest respect charlie has always had a reputation as an untrustworthy, deceitful, dishonest little coakroach who will stab you in the back if it suits.

Its all about him and him only, always has been hence the repeated throwing of toys out of his pram when he can't get his own way, which, judging from your comments , you have had the misfortune to witness.

He preaches on about this JFC "Family" - you mention true loyalty and respect ? its only one way and very selective. If you doubt me then DL just confirmed that betrayal that besmirches his character, i don't think they are lying so ask the poor dude who's just been kicked from that loving family because his cities were breached. Ummmmm thats some family "don't want a loss on the stats so out you go bud.

Not the first time either apparently as Petro in DL was also apparently treated with the same "love and respect/loyalty" and kicked when charlie realised his city was sieged by CF, or maybe he just couldn't be bothered to break it, charlie only cares about himself always has always will, spoilt brat syndrome.

Keep hiding behind that forum name all I'm gonna say ;) Same old troll trying to get a bit of my attention to keep going, "don't think they are lying so ask the poor dude who's just been kicked from that loving family because his cities were breached. Ummmmm thats some family "don't want a loss on the stats so out you go bud." And who is that? Petro was removed because he had issues going on and could not defend his cities which were being targeted because he was red by being in JFL. Meh you wont answer my questions, you just post your same rants with different words in hopes to keep it going, same old same old however always going to hide behind that forum name, will never say who you are. Poor guy :(

DeletedUser23146

Can I be put on the wall of shame? I don't play or anything. I just want to be shamed.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
I am starting to wonder why are idiots and noobs spamming... probably because they know they cant land a CS or even keep the siege.. shameful, being forced and whipped by your idiot leaders to spam other top players just because you got no skill nor balls to send CS..

Even with all that spams i don't see their "tactics" working..

@Kurb @WitchunterGeneral @Shuri2060 you lil spammers have no skill just a lot of time on your hands, i mean i can understand, some of you are constantly bleeding cities but hey, no need to spam just because you cant handle better enemy player :)

WHG your city build/research sucks ballz, if it was up to me i would give you back that city from last night :p

#All #LoTR #Wings #Hall #Of #Shame + #Kurb #noobs

I am starting to wonder why are idiots and noobs spamming... probably because they know they cant land a CS or even keep the siege.. shameful, being forced and whipped by your idiot leaders to spam other top players just because you got no skill nor balls to send CS..

@Kurb @WitchunterGeneral @Shuri2060 you lil spammers have no skill just a lot of time on your hands, i mean i can understand, some of you are constantly bleeding cities but hey, no need to spam just because you cant handle better enemy player :)

WHG your city build/research sucks , if it was up to me i would give you back that city from last night :p

Well not everyone has acces to bots to time their crap to the second ^^ and we are not bleeding cities those are inevitable losses that mean nothing in the bigger picture.
So please cry more about spaming.

Kurbads.

Phrourach

WHG your city build/research sucks ballz, if it was up to me i would give you back that city from last night :p

already whine little wnb leader lol.. all you can do is take internals after low morale drivers and jump ships.. you should clean your mouth before mention my name.