Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
So you team up with dl to break our sieges, you team up with dl to support your own sieges but when it comes to stats you exclude their losses? So really if we take our top 8 players and exclude the rest then you haven't taken any cities. So hypocritical.

i like where your head is at Mart, seems logical to me at least :)

DeletedUser41096

So you team up with dl to break our sieges, you team up with dl to support your own sieges but when it comes to stats you exclude their losses? So really if we take our top 8 players and exclude the rest then you haven't taken any cities. So hypocritical.
Wait what do you mean your top 8 players? The difference between goats and LI is we don't recruit bad players like goats, you are responsible for who you recruit, and also by this statement, we have taken cities from your top 2 cities from your previously #4 in Droggen, just took a city off of your founder Marn... you act like we are picking on inactives, you cant exclude people you've recruited, If I wanted LI to be full I would have invited people who are below average players, I pick top tier players I can trust to be loyal and active, goats invites anyone with points. There is a difference in recruiting, I have no idea why you continue to act like DL is LI. We have a common enemy, would you like us to let you take their cities for free and grow while we are fighting you? We contest the active player sieges, as DL continues to drop their deadweight.

"Take our top 8 and exclude the rest you haven't taken any cities", don't sit here and continue to lie now mart. You are above that.

DeletedUser21287

You could twist a lemon lol

I'm not coming on here publishing bias stats. I just correct you. It's funny how those who publish choice stats on externals include 'inactives' when it suits their stat and exclude when it doesn't. We could split into 6 groups in order of activity and just deny any losses. You are blatantly using dl to fill up our slots and delay the inevitable. Once were in position it will be 'thanks for the laughs'.

Seriously I can see why you and witchunter are friends. Plucking stats from old Christmas crackers.

DeletedUser4952

I see Reapers kicking out the leaker
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser4952

and btw, any news of why the 4 Onion players jumped ship to Savage?
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

DeletedUser4952

Not sure if showing PMs is a good habit. But I like that mix of a chemical and 420
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.