SAVAGE 514 469 45 PLUS

SAVAGE 11 327 269 58 PLUS

841 738 103 PLUS STRONG SWIM

REAPERS 411 405 6 PLUS

REAPERZ 111 104 7 PLUS

522 509 13 PLUS PITIFUL FLOAT AIMLESSLY

PAROSI N 452 426 26 PLUS

lUK N 309 336 27 MINUS

761 762 1 MINUS SWIM ( SPY EVICTIONS SKEWING )

TIR 350 315 35 PLUS

TIG 294 301 7 MINUS

644 616 28 PLUS SWIMMY FLOAT

RENEGADES 312 321 9 MINUS FLOUNDER/ FLOAT

NO NAME ZIP 287 287 PLUS HELLO SAILOR STRONG SWIM
( OCEAN 43 GLAD IT IS NOT MY PROBLEM )

PUN ISHERS 268 243 25 PLUS YAWN FLOATY SWIMMY ( WHO CARES )

ODIN 211 175 36 PLUS SWIM

LOTR 352 323 29 PLUS
RONIN 217 207 10 PLUS ( CULLED)
NEW BLOOD 160 171 11 MINUS EVOLVE DEFECTION
NEWER BLOOD 174 151 23 PLUS

RIMGROUP 903 852 51 PLUS (FAIR BUT STRONG SWIM POST CULL )

This is the reality check the EGOTRIP TROPHY CITY HUNTERS have to consider.

I am trying to win this world for my members many of whom would be laughed away at the gates of the so called "ELITE ALPHA" teams .

If I do so it will be my crowning glory retirement World.

If I don't at least I tried to give the little guys a seat at the Big Tables. What have any of you done to look down upon me ?

WITHCHUNTER GENERAL proud to be the LAST OF THE RIMLORDS..

BTW Keep trying to get me banned if you can't find any other way to stop me and my little guy Band of Brothers..

Sooner or later I will get a fair shakes from the Game Moderators -- this is feeling like that world..

BANZAI! BANZAI ! BANZAI !

THe Rimlord has left the building ( to go to the gym - wife's order's)

DeletedUser54360

Anyone understands this "reality check" that he makes to look false for EVERY edition?

Pray tell what is false about these figures? Or have you difficulty counting over 20 when all your fingers and toes are used up? o_O

The figures are a snap shot in time direct from repeat DIRECT from GCRS..

You can argue with my commentary and analysis go ahead .. But the figures do not lie and they are the most damming indictment of your clear inability to lead a winning team.

Please tell me who really does not understand these figures ?

DeletedUser

On a positive note we may not be top 12 but we have just moved up to 5th in BP ranking :)

I don't think anybody really takes any notice of this given you gained those bp figures using rewards that you abused an event to get but hey you boast all you want if you feel the need

its sort of like robbing 50 people that you work with and then boasting that your bank account is one of the top 5 in the office - The Just For Cheats way i guess.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Charlie owned YET AGAIN
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser

Pray tell what is false about these figures? Or have you difficulty counting over 20 when all your fingers and toes are used up? o_O

The figures are a snap shot in time direct from repeat DIRECT from GCRS..

You can argue with my commentary and analysis go ahead .. But the figures do not lie and they are the most damming indictment of your clear inability to lead a winning team.

Please tell me who really does not understand these figures ?
---------------------------------------------------
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

29.09.2017, 12:01 Lethal-Bacon
ally.png
Reapers
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

hey, what about this stat, most important me thinks - where is your response, you lost a city to Mr Bacon, surely that must have willed you to strike back, show your 800 noob followers in your 175 Rimco branch alliances that nobody, nobody messes with WG
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
. A chance to inspire those noobies and show them what a real leader does. Cue big speech "Nobody messes with our alliance etc etc"
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
, WG takes city from Mr Bacon, cue enthusiactic applause
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
and messiah worship from the RimCo brotherhood.....but wait a minute, what did we actually get, ... (between alliance hopping) some internalizing, some more internalizing, and some even more internalizing, and some inactive taking.

Well expectant Rimco minnions sadly have their balloon popped as the Internalizergeneral (or should that be the InactivetakerGeneral) turns out to have the inspiration of a Jellyfish. Now some sound advice WG, stop wasting your time with your boring stats
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif
and your yapping
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif
and get out there and show your worth on the battlefield - take a city back from mr B. Can you do it?

Sorry people but don't really want to say i told you so but then as you already know Mr Duncan is never wrong .

DeletedUser

Ahhhh just as i thought Mr B, one must ask ones self what are they doing here? Maybe they have a great skype room full of exciting chat and witty repartee?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

On second thoughts forget that idea.. i've been there - its rubbish.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Ahhhh just as i thought Mr B, one must ask ones self what are they doing here? Maybe they have a great skype room full of exciting chat and witty repartee?

i have no idea what they are doing, but they know what i have in most of my cities as i get daily spies, but they cant move on them cuz they know what to expect :p

DeletedUser54360

As you dont play this world .. What is your mail address / Which one of her Majesties All found Board and lLodgings are you currently residing at ?

Mr Duncan always misses the point >> :eek:

The point being that I am a Leader Leading to Victory while you Pinky and the other little piggy Perky are so busy playing big boys this world is torrenting past you into an unwinnable state.

I have had a close look at the Conquest Lists for Reapers ..

Since 4th October the score is 4 1 Yes . In your Favor Yes. However 2 of those were internals we grabbed away from you and gt great BP out of forcing you to retake. ( Frost ) Plus I have looked at our stats and can see 4 cities where you dumped the player before the loss stats registered.

We don't bother with that twaddle - why do you?

Since 4th October RIMGROUP position has markedly strengthened ( to the point where Savage is courting us in order to dump you )- while youur position has eroded still further. :oops:

WOW Just how doltishly uncomprehending are you?. Do you want me to string up the Fiddle for you BACON-NERO while REAPER ROME burns??

:cool:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You are missing a point, we are not here to play wonders nor are you leading anyone to victory you wont win this world and if we need to come to ocean 65 to crush you people there after 55 so be it, but you wont do anything in this world, and you forget about 1 thing, we dont really give a crap how many bps we give enemies as long as our goal is completed, so if i burn 2 olu nukes to clear your entire ally LTS with maxed out wall and tower to gain 1 city, its worth it to me il get that rebuilt in day or 2, while your noob members will be rebuilding for weeks you got no crew for wonder participation, you have max 4 players that are even online enough to push ress to wonder sites...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41096

I don't think anybody really takes any notice of this given you gained those bp figures using rewards that you abused an event to get but hey you boast all you want if you feel the need

its sort of like robbing 50 people that you work with and then boasting that your bank account is one of the top 5 in the office - The Just For Cheats way i guess.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Charlie owned YET AGAIN
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

Yet another horrible post from the famous external keyboard warrior Jolly! "Sort of like robbing 50 people that you work with and then boasting that your bank account is one of the top 5 in the office", odd, am I working with you or anyone else in the forum? Hm, actually, if anything we are all working against each other to win our wars and the world. So, if anything it is like I am working against the competing firm and trying to get an edge to beat them out. That's odd... its almost like that actually is what goes on in the real world. Must be a helluva business you're running if your letting your competitors have their way with you, now I'm starting to get why you have so much free time to talk in the externals... not much success out there otherwise...

Yet again Jolly will ignore this comment :(

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
even tho i like jolly event is over and i dont see any need to talk about it, they lost the buff days ago, and now fighting is more less on same level.. lets see who wins :)

DeletedUser54360

WitchunterGeneral today at 23:03
belersphon and lukajak have me blocked permanently

Are they cowards ?
Djr2015 today at 22:51
your a coward cus you block them?? doesnt make much sense

(This message was forwarded)
tetrahydrocarbon420 today at 22:48
can you please ask witch hunter why he blocks us like a coward every time he pms us?

WitchunterGeneral today at 22:39
Hey DJr,

Congrats on holding that city so long! You are one persistent defensive player. You can probably tell I have mostly avoided attacking you, though I think I did support one other player who was.

I heard that you might be coming over to Renegades. I recommended you to the leadership. These guys are a great team to play with. Well organized with a good attitude.

This WitchunterGeneral you are working for comes across as a xxxxx xxxxx. What's he like toward his own team members?

Cheers!

Belerophon

please tell Belerophon . I am a caring sharing and deeply protective colleague inside RIMGROUP.

My Cartoon Pantomine Villain Personna as THE RIMLORD is purely to unsettle and undermine opponents .. and to induce them to desperat emeasures like this .

I have deleted the profanity so that you cant get me 6 points for forwarding your players profanities..

WG

Bacon surely even you can see how pathetic your A team in Ocean 56 has turned out to be .

Uness I am mistaken we are taking two cities from you in Ocean 65 rather painlessly tonight and without much drama?

There is a big difference between saying what you are going to do and actually doing it.

Still they do say a Hollow Vessel makes the loudest noise..

I am readying my ear plugs for your next MEGA FONE unsubstantiated MEGA BRAG.

If we do not win this world . You little piggy will have had precious little to do with it.

DeletedUser38223

WitchunterGeneral today at 23:03
belersphon and lukajak have me blocked permanently

Are they cowards ?
Djr2015 today at 22:51
your a coward cus you block them?? doesnt make much sense

tetrahydrocarbon420 today at 22:48
can you please ask witch hunter why he blocks us like a coward every time he pms us?

WitchunterGeneral today at 22:39
Hey DJr,

Congrats on holding that city so long! You are one persistent defensive player. You can probably tell I have mostly avoided attacking you, though I think I did support one other player who was.

I heard that you might be coming over to Renegades. I recommended you to the leadership. These guys are a great team to play with. Well organized with a good attitude.

This WitchunterGeneral you are working for comes across as a xxxxx xxxxx. What's he like toward his own team members?

Cheers!

Belerophon

please tell Belerophon . I am a caring sharing and deeply protective colleague inside RIMGROUP.

My Cartoon Pantomine Villain Personna as THE RIMLORD is purely to unsettle and undermine opponents .. and to induce them to desperat emeasures like this .

I have deleted the profanity so that you cant get me 6 points for forwarding your players profanities..

WG

Bacon surely even you can see how pathetic your A team in Ocean 56 has turned out to be .

Uness I am mistaken we are taking two cities from you in Ocean 65 rather painlessly tonight and without much drama?

There is a big difference between saying what you are going to do and actually doing it.

Still they do say a Hollow Vessel makes the loudest noise..

I am readying my ear plugs for your next MEGA FONE unsubstantiated MEGA BRAG.

If we do not win this world . You little piggy will have had precious little to do with it.

No your not a coward because you block us, you are a coward because you mass mail us, then block before we respond, then unblock message us again and then reblock.

DeletedUser54360

naah mister @jolly farmer they cant even land cs let alone take one from me nor my members, they havent taken a single city for over a year, last one was handoff :)

WE have taken two tonight without much trouble .. And several more that you keep just managing to kick before the counter registers..

DeletedUser

even tho i like jolly event is over and i dont see any need to talk about it, they lost the buff days ago, and now fighting is more less on same level.. lets see who wins :)

I respect your view Mr B , however I have seen what was a once great game die because of those who choose to disrespect the majority of decent players here and have this unhealthy obsession of having to try and win by any means possible, its very sad because at the end of the day its just an internet game LOL.

The majority of players/Alliances have played this world in a fair way but then there are the sad cases like Charlie/JFC who feel they have some kind of right to abuse the rules/system at the expense of everybody else and then blab and cry when they are called out about it. All they have proved is that they are unable to play the game competitively without cheating/abusing the system and disrespecting everybody else, if thats how they want to play then expect a little bit of brown stuff heading their way.

If they had played the world in the same spirit as everybody else then no problem but they were incapable of doing that, simply by acting as they have done they have basically said "we aren't good enough to compete in this world playing by the rules so we are going to abuse them to get to where we want to be". Fine, but don't get all hissy fitty when you repeatedly get owned and shamed in public for doing it.

Facts are that JFC would not have survived this world without the abuse of the Event rewards, everything they have achieved has been based on the advantages those awards gave them for two weeks in each reward length. Simple facts are that with their "proper" alliance members only they would have not finished in the top 10 for ANY of the event disciplines that is a huge difference, they knew that they had no chance of competing under those conditions hence their decision to cheat/abuse the system, they could have opted to play within the spirit of the game like the rest but they made the decision not to....end of, there are no excuses. Its funny how its always those that abuse the rules that always get so angry when they get pulled up on it, cowards i guess is the only explanation and an embarassment at being shown up/exposed. Just count the number of times charlie has been caught out - if the guy ever took a lie detector test he'd blow the machine up LOL.

These people need to be continually shamed for the good of the game until hopefully they are either prepared to play the game under the same rules as everybody else or are driven from the game and good riddance.

I will continue to own and show up these idiots for what they are,..... they don't like it?
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
........do i give a toss ?

DeletedUser54360

No your not a coward because you block us, you are a coward because you mass mail us, then block before we respond, then unblock message us again and the reblock.

I block because you play the game of using profanity and then reporting me when I answer your message. Mods just don't seem to understand or care that the initiator of the profanity should be the player sanctioned.

I have not mass mailed your members today . And I was not the first to block .. your hero teammates were.. Specifically Belerophon...

Response?.........Errie silence.........Tumbleweed.... Exactly!

You are not blocked in game we may coninue this there if you wish..

But what a monumental sea change from "Do you really think that LOTR can cope with us ?"

To

"Please Please Please Please join us and save us from that nasty nasty horrible big lump Witchunter General AKA xxxxx xxxxx.. "

I mean all that is missing is a copy of the Big Issue and a Placard saying

" Cities and an overconfident wannabe Elite Alliance Group to support !"

There comes a point where further ridicule heaped upon you is just unfair.

Belerphon did make a decent fist of trying to take a city off me last night.

On another night things might have gone your way.

But then any green shoots of a slight start of respect fro you vanishes with this nonsense..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
WE have taken two tonight without much trouble .. And several more that you keep just managing to kick before the counter registers..

HAHAHAAH again with internals? Fejz was kicked 2 days before you even started the siege on that particular city and so were all other internal kicks, so you got no crap to tell me about kicking players, you siege them after they are kicked not before not during kick... besides.. do you think i care about 2 cities you people take so "Easy" in 65 from jb? i marked the live feed as do not hit the moment siege started because we dont really need a city there, but he needs 2 slots :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54384

As you dont play this world .. What is your mail address / Which one of her Majesties All found Board and lLodgings are you currently residing at ?

Mr Duncan always misses the point >> :eek:

The point being that I am a Leader Leading to Victory while you Pinky and the other little piggy Perky are so busy playing big boys this world is torrenting past you into an unwinnable state.

I have had a close look at the Conquest Lists for Reapers ..

Since 4th October the score is 4 1 Yes . In your Favor Yes. However 2 of those were internals we grabbed away from you and gt great BP out of forcing you to retake. ( Frost ) Plus I have looked at our stats and can see 4 cities where you dumped the player before the loss stats registered.

We don't bother with that twaddle - why do you?

Since 4th October RIMGROUP position has markedly strengthened ( to the point where Savage is courting us in order to dump you )- while youur position has eroded still further. :oops:

WOW Just how doltishly uncomprehending are you?. Do you want me to string up the Fiddle for you BACON-NERO while REAPER ROME burns??

:cool:

dude this game makes you crazy, you take it too serious. take vm, go rest, refresh your brain, don’t let the game becomes your life. Honestly i like your jokes, but publishing personal messages without asking no, thats why i blocked you again. Do favor for you, don’t let this game swallows you.