MGGA War Roster

DeletedUser54702

Who said MGGA were turtles? Step forward please, own up to your words, if you dare.

MGGA Battle Roster: Insomnia, Wake Up Call, Black Star, Black List, Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild., Phalanx I, Phalanx II, Phalanx III, Old Dwarven Flying Circus, Make Grepo Sim Again, Host with no Name, Hostess with No Name, No Quarter, Fear, Anxiety, The Norse, Dost Teknesi Hanedan, Dost Teknesi Hanedan II, Dost Teknesi Hanedan*2*, True Fear, Noobs, Noobs., The Shady Bunch, The Cartridge Family, Shady Hades, Shady Hades I, Sandels Warriors, -Sandels Warriors-, Owllusion, Knight Owls, Warriors of Hades, CommonWealth Warriors I, CommonWealth Warriors II

Total:
34 alliances

Current Wins: 31 alliances

Current Statistical Losses: 1(Shady Hades// Current Status: Stalemate)

Previous Statistical Losses(Before Dissolution of enemy alliances): 2***(The Shady Bunch, The Cartridge Family)

Note: Could be seen as an overall win by MGGA as TSB and TCF had many players quit and eventually merged with Hades Incarnate to stay afloat. However, it should be noted TSB and TCF were the only alliance on this server to be able to win statistically against MGGA with the score being roughly 150-200 cities in their favor.

Worst alliance to go to war with MGGA on this server: True Fear. Lost 421:10 against MGGA

MGGA wins resulting in complete folding/Or effective destruction of alliance(Before Synergy merge): Insomnia, Wake Up Call, Black Star, Black List, Deuces Wild, Deuces Wild.

MGGA wins resulting in complete folding/Or effective destruction of alliance (After Synergy Merge): True Fear, Dwarven Flying Circus, Shady Hades I*(Dissolved due to quitting of players after MGGA WW win)

MGGA current(As of today) overall wins by stats: Phalanx I, Phalanx II, Phalanx III(Dissolved), Noobs, Noobs., Sandels Warriors, -Sandels Warriors-, Make Grepo Sim Again, Dost Teknesi Hanedan II(Dissolved), Dost Teknesi Hanedan*2*(Dissolved), Owllusion, Warriors of Hades

MGGA wins that later led to or contributed to dissolving of alliance:
The Norse, Host with No Name, Hostess with No Name, No Quarter

Alliances dissolved not due to MGGA, but were hostile with MGGA:
Fear, Anxiety, Knight Owls, CommonWealth Warriors I, CommonWealth Warriors II

Current MGGA losses(As of today) by stats: Shady Hades(Stalemated)

MGGA losses by stats(Currently dissolved alliances due to merge)
: The Shady Bunch, The Cartridge Family***(Alliances dissolved and merged to create Shady Hades due to stalemated MGGA war, and pressure from BDM)

Notable Alliances that have not had direct hostilities with MGGA: Hades Incarnate(Merged with The Shady Bunch), Beautiful Day Monster, Beautiful Night Monster, Black Widows, Synergy Family(Merged)

Alliances MGGA played against defensively(Deemed most effective long-term strategy at time), then later turned to offense: Noobs, Noobs., The Shady Bunch, The Cartridge Family

Allied Alliances:
Turtle for Hire(Current and only full pact MGGA has held during server)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

Most of the trash talk from you guys devolved into personal attacks when you realised that you were losing the actual debates. And you backed it up by simming a lot, which is what you were getting trash talked for in the first place.

Noobs fought as 1 branch vs 5 branches in O55 (Black Dawn, Black Dawn's academy, Twisted Souls, Twisted Sisters, Hades Incarnate) and we won, so I think we understand it perfectly. We at least had the courage to go on the offensive against each of our enemies, rather than walling them off and hiding like MGGA did.

Simming alot? Lack of courage?

Who is this fly? And why is it speaking as if it is relevant?

DeletedUser54192

Simming alot? Lack of courage?
So, I've read that list of alliances that you are bragging about having fought, and it's pretty biased to say the least.

- MGGA was losing badly to Noobs/Noobs. all the way up to the end of the WW race. They only started winning after a load of Noobs/Noobs. players quit to take a break before the next server. So MGGA couldn't beat Noobs when both sides were fully active (and always avoided posting war stats against us because of this), but are happy to brag when they start winning against a team that mostly isn't playing. I wonder how many other alliances you are only ahead of on conquests because of this sort of thing.
- Make Grepo Sim Again was a tiny alliance. You had 4 branches, they had a handful of players. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those lesser-known names on your list were similarly tiny.
- You claim that you destroyed Shady Hades I. Yes, a bunch of them went inactive because the world basically slows down or stops when the WWs are completed. But you didn't do much to them on a fighting aspect.

And in my opinion, having to mass-recruit in order to zerg-rush the enemy and have plenty of meatshields for your WW zone definitely shows a lack of courage.

Yes, I admit that I said you lot were turtles. But I was right. MGGA turtled defensively against TCF/TSB for ages, only really counter-attacking after they had picked up a load more players to outnumber them. MGGA turtled defensively against Noobs/Noobs. and only had the courage to attack properly after a load of us stopped playing. You had to rely on your pact-mates Turtle for Hire to actually do most of the work for you on attacking enemy WWs.

Who is this fly? And why is it speaking as if it is relevant?
Covering yourself when you know I will come up with some flaws/weaknesses in your propaganda. Also, if I am that irrelevant, what about all your players with worse stats than me? :p

EDIT: I just looked up Make Grepo Sim Again. Their maximum member count was 4. 4 branches of players versus 4 players. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

So, I've read that list of alliances that you are bragging about having fought, and it's pretty biased to say the least.

- MGGA was losing badly to Noobs/Noobs. all the way up to the end of the WW race. They only started winning after a load of Noobs/Noobs. players quit to take a break before the next server. So MGGA couldn't beat Noobs when both sides were fully active (and always avoided posting war stats against us because of this), but are happy to brag when they start winning against a team that mostly isn't playing. I wonder how many other alliances you are only ahead of on conquests because of this sort of thing.
- Make Grepo Sim Again was a tiny alliance. You had 4 branches, they had a handful of players. I wouldn't be surprised if some of those lesser-known names on your list were similarly tiny.
- You claim that you destroyed Shady Hades I. Yes, a bunch of them went inactive because the world basically slows down or stops when the WWs are completed. But you didn't do much to them on a fighting aspect.

And in my opinion, having to mass-recruit in order to zerg-rush the enemy and have plenty of meatshields for your WW zone definitely shows a lack of courage.

Yes, I admit that I said you lot were turtles. But I was right. MGGA turtled defensively against TCF/TSB for ages, only really counter-attacking after they had picked up a load more players to outnumber them. MGGA turtled defensively against Noobs/Noobs. and only had the courage to attack properly after a load of us stopped playing. You had to rely on your pact-mates Turtle for Hire to actually do most of the work for you on attacking enemy WWs.

Covering yourself when you know I will come up with some flaws/weaknesses in your propaganda. Also, if I am that irrelevant, what about all your players with worse stats than me? :p

Clearly biased response, only addressed 2 alliances out of 34 listed. Also, clear bias as you chose the smallest alliance on the list, almost every alliance other than MGSA had a full or close to full roster at some point.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you truly believed WW's didn't matter then MGGA winning WW's shouldn't have had any effect, you and shady hades I would have kept fighting as usual.

Also was noted the Shady Hades I victory was a morale victory, not a military victory.

By the way I have heard from someone you speak with that you are scared of the storm looming on the horizon for next server
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

Keep talking fly
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser54192

Clearly biased response, only addressed 2 alliances out of 34 listed. Also, clear bias as you chose the smallest alliance on the list, almost every alliance other than MGSA had a full or close to full roster at some point.
I attempted to look up the stats for some other alliances (Host with No Name, Hostess with No Name, No Quarter, the Dost Teknesi alliances). Some were large alliances. Others came up with no matches, so it was impossible to check how small they were. And given that you had listed a 4-person alliance in your war roster and have a habit of exaggerating things, underplaying other things, and blatantly lying about yet more things, I don't think anyone would be surprised if some of those other alliances that can't be found were pretty small as well. I didn't deny that you have fought other decent-size alliances (although you had to outnumber them in multiple cases). I simply pointed out some of the dodgy parts in your argument.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you truly believed WW's didn't matter then MGGA winning WW's shouldn't have had any effect, you and shady hades I would have kept fighting as usual.

It's not exactly that WWs don't matter. It's that getting the WWs wasn't an aim for most of us. Once the WWs are over, people leave. It happens on every server. Some don't really enjoy the half-hearted nature of the fighting between those that remain, others just want a break before the next server (which should be fairly soon, I hope), others had their own reasons. I've stayed for a bit, as some of your players will know. The point is that MGGA lost badly when both teams were playing properly, and have only turned the stats in their favour after lots of Noobs left. Even then, the majority of the cities we lost since then were inactives, I believe. So yes, MGGA has the advantage in taking our inactives after most of our players have left. Not very impressive, really.

Also was noted the Shady Hades I victory was a morale victory, not a military victory.

I imagine some of those would have left no matter who won the wonders (there are plenty of players who leave after the crowns have been achieved, no matter what side they are on). Also, I didn't originally mention this, but you had to dissolve one of your branches. By your logic, all of your enemies could count that as a morale victory, right? (And as a military victory if they were ahead on conquests, which I am sure Noobs were.)

By the way I have heard from someone you speak with that you are scared of the storm looming on the horizon for next server
You act like it's some revelation. It was said on a world chat, so it was never a secret. Let's put it this way: there are a bunch of competitive premades likely to be dropping in with almost-full rosters. I'm joining with a handful of friends. So I'm likely to be significantly outnumbered, and some of your team really don't like me (except for Shaz, who joined a server just to trash-talk me, and named a bunch of cities after me :p). Sure, I am going to be a bit nervous. MGGA is rather good at mass-recruiting and then zerg-rushing, after all. Plus, I heard that your team is more than a little nervous about at least one of the other teams joining. :p

DeletedUser54702

I attempted to look up the stats for some other alliances (Host with No Name, Hostess with No Name, No Quarter, the Dost Teknesi alliances). Some were large alliances. Others came up with no matches, so it was impossible to check how small they were. And given that you had listed a 4-person alliance in your war roster and have a habit of exaggerating things, underplaying other things, and blatantly lying about yet more things, I don't think anyone would be surprised if some of those other alliances that can't be found were pretty small as well. I didn't deny that you have fought other decent-size alliances (although you had to outnumber them in multiple cases). I simply pointed out some of the dodgy parts in your argument.

It's not exactly that WWs don't matter. It's that getting the WWs wasn't an aim for most of us. Once the WWs are over, people leave. It happens on every server. Some don't really enjoy the half-hearted nature of the fighting between those that remain, others just want a break before the next server (which should be fairly soon, I hope), others had their own reasons. I've stayed for a bit, as some of your players will know. The point is that MGGA lost badly when both teams were playing properly, and have only turned the stats in their favour after lots of Noobs left. Even then, the majority of the cities we lost since then were inactives, I believe. So yes, MGGA has the advantage in taking our inactives after most of our players have left. Not very impressive, really.

I imagine some of those would have left no matter who won the wonders (there are plenty of players who leave after the crowns have been achieved, no matter what side they are on). Also, I didn't originally mention this, but you had to dissolve one of your branches. By your logic, all of your enemies could count that as a morale victory, right? (And as a military victory if they were ahead on conquests, which I am sure Noobs were.)

You act like it's some revelation. It was said on a world chat, so it was never a secret. Let's put it this way: there are a bunch of competitive premades likely to be dropping in with almost-full rosters. I'm joining with a handful of friends. So I'm likely to be significantly outnumbered, and some of your team really don't like me (except for Shaz, who joined a server just to trash-talk me, and named a bunch of cities after me :p). Sure, I am going to be a bit nervous. MGGA is rather good at mass-recruiting and then zerg-rushing, after all. Plus, I heard that your team is more than a little nervous about at least one of the other teams joining. :p

You aren't worth typing a new response up. Reread my old one.

And keep the hope that you don't land anywhere near us, your talking won't save you.:oops:

DeletedUser54192

You aren't worth typing a new response up. Reread my old one.
Basically you didn't like what I said in my reply, so you try to divert attention away from what I said and turn it into a personal attack again.

And keep the hope that you don't land anywhere near us, your talking won't save you.:oops:
Yes, I will happily admit that talking alone wouldn't save me if I landed on my own next to a full-cap (or multi-branch) alliance whose whole tactical doctrine can be summarised into the following points:
- Mass-recruit until you outnumber the enemy by approximately 2:1.
- Turtle against any credible threat rather than fight properly.
- Only attack seriously during events and/or via zerg-rushing the enemy.

DeletedUser54702

Basically you didn't like what I said in my reply, so you try to divert attention away from what I said and turn it into a personal attack again.

Yes, I will happily admit that talking alone wouldn't save me if I landed on my own next to a full-cap (or multi-branch) alliance whose whole tactical doctrine can be summarised into the following points:
- Mass-recruit until you outnumber the enemy by approximately 2:1.
- Turtle against any credible threat rather than fight properly.
- Only attack seriously during events and/or via zerg-rushing the enemy.

No, actually I didn't even read your essay of a response. I don't think you realize how insignificant you are, you have a lot of similarities to a chihuahua.

When are you going to stop being sore that MGGA beat you like an old indian war drum?

DeletedUser54192

No, actually I didn't even read your essay of a response. I don't think you realize how insignificant you are, you have a lot of similarities to a chihuahua.

And once again we see the superiority complex that virtually all the MGGA leaders seem to share.

When are you going to stop being sore that MGGA beat you like an old indian war drum?
Let's see. Noobs came here to fight. And for as long as we were actually fighting you properly, you were losing. You brag about a simming achievement when most other teams were there to fight, not to chase crowns via mass-recruitment, merges and simming.

DeletedUser54702

And once again we see the superiority complex that virtually all the MGGA leaders seem to share.

Let's see. Noobs came here to fight. And for as long as we were actually fighting you properly, you were losing. You brag about a simming achievement when most other teams were there to fight, not to chase crowns via mass-recruitment, merges and simming.

Ah i see. You are so sore and salty, the trauma of getting beaten like a drum by your hated enemy will never go away.

Continue on, keep telling anyone who will listen your propaganda.

DeletedUser54702

150 big players vs 30 small players is not a war

Wow where did this entire 5th branch come from? Did you conjure it?
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

At our peak we had 130 players(At the start of wonders we had about 90) and you know perfectly well half of them were in the north so TF had more like 60 players against them.

We were also fighting on 4 sides, running dual or triple ops weekly, and folding alliances like our laundry
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

By the way... 421-10 is pathetic no matter how much you are outnumbered. Just sayin bud.

DeletedUser54537

We were fighting Turtles (20), you (60 as you call it), Sandels (70), Owls (35), Circus People (35)

and we had 30, 8 of which inactive/on VM

so 210 vs 22

you're right, my numbers were off

DeletedUser54192

Ah i see. You are so sore and salty, the trauma of getting beaten like a drum by your hated enemy will never go away.

It's more amusing to see you desperately attempting to use personal attacks to draw away from my valid points. Points like the fact that MGGA were losing heavily to Noobs all the way up until the end of WWs, when many players on the server quit to take a break before the next server. Even now your conquests against us are virtually all inactives.

DeletedUser54702

We were fighting Turtles (20), you (60 as you call it), Sandels (70), Owls (35), Circus People (35)

and we had 30, 8 of which inactive/on VM

so 210 vs 22

you're right, my numbers were off

At that time we were fighting Shady(35) Cartridge Family(35) Dost Teknesi Hanedan Family (Roughly 50-60) Sandels(70) Phalanx(70) Circus(35) and TF (30) Noobs(50)

Total: 315 players

So 315 vs 130

Your numbers were definitely off. By the way, I don't count vm or inactives. Also, you don't count MGGA's vm or inactives, only yours so that is one mistake in your post.

DeletedUser54192

Guys, this numbers debate isn't actually going to come to a correct answer, really. No-one knows how many players were inactive or VM on each side during the course of the war. And it's hard to factor in who was co-ordinating with who given that this changed over time in some cases. Also, who was actually "fighting" who is a bit tough, as some conflicts will have been minor skirmishes between a couple of members, or were simply a side turtling up and walling off another side rather than actively fighting them.