Byblos Trash Talk

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
How about we have 1 trash talk thread, and dont spam other threads with stupid nonsense,

trash away here and focus your trash talk on this particular world and events within it, no need to talk about other worlds :)

DeletedUser55132

Just keep ya mouth shut and play the game. The both of ya!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wrecking internals that is...

what are you wrecking? :)
other than spam you are not good for anything, and even failing at that..
you are in the little league boi, and your low morale guy is worthless to say the least..
question is how long will you stay in 55 with your 2 cities :rolleyes:

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Wrecking internals that is...

speaking of internals.. this is you buddy, congrats you took 2 enemy cities in this world !

v2punMr-RVKdJcsKUkNK1g.png

DeletedUser22650

howdy greponoobs, i got bored so thought id check back in see if they fixxed grepolis yet, is anyone i know still playing even, and if so on this server?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
howdy greponoobs, i got bored so thought id check back in see if they fixxed grepolis yet, is anyone i know still playing even, and if so on this server?

hello old timer , most of your friends quit after 2.0 update if im not mistaken, but feel free to join the world and take a look in the rankings you might find some familiar names, best suggestion i can offer you atm :)

DeletedUser22115

Clearly your boredom is at an all time high to log on here Dux

Fluvisol

Phrourach
17 cs sniped and 3 bot accusations so far for a world where I'm just chillin, I miss when people would actually try instead of just shouting bot :(

Shuri2060

Strategos
@Lethal-Bacon So apparently we can't hold a siege while we can't break any of yours.

Well what does the following say huh?

Our siege (wall 6):

zi5glpj.png

One inc suicide atk (lol)

Edit: And another one after 160 LS didn't do the trick
wnPtZtE.png

Double edit: 17 FTS + 50 hops as returning support. (more lol)

Your siege (wall 2):

57dtpkd.png

Uc5uNCt.png

You had an extra ~10-20k DLU coming into there after that last screenshot just before the breakers started hitting. You even called out to TIG, Renegades, Punishers for help :D

And finally to top it all off, you guys chickened out last minute leaving a bunch of your allies' supports to get crushed.

p0laWtf.png

39kIDKs.png

qCUsyOQ.png

hiTBajL.png

Great show for the alliance that's apparently going to make us sink/kick us out of 55
wysmiewacz.gif

Last edited: