So this is how the game is played?

DeletedUser42857

So today and yesterday, BZC basically a spam a player out of the game.

launch hundreds of fake spam attacks on RoyalApe, so many that he cant even log in the game, once he forced off the game they launch sieges knowing he cant respond.

Now doing exactly the same to another player, basically spamming him so heavily that he cant do anything, cant see whats coming in, whats going out, nothing.

This is kinda of a running thing with BZC

You do one harbour check on Gaby and he responds by sending 10 spam attacks back

Poodle sends 500x 1k spies at a time for no reason

we had an idiot hitting every ten minutes for 12 hours

but forcibly preventing a player from even being able to log in, thats the kind of depths even guys like Erik and Nisa didnt stoop to.

Ive seen a lot in my time, But BZC once again proving that what they lack in talent they make up for in poor gamesmanship.

Heard they had a rep as a top alliance when i joined this server, not seen anything to bac that up

If you guys feel good basically preventing a player from even logging on then we bow to your magnificence.. what amazing players you are...

DeletedUser43435

You do one harbour check on Gaby and he responds by sending 10 spam attacks back
you talking about spam? who start spam against me after i made divers your cs? why you spam me? why you sent cats?
ask mateo how many attacks(spam) send me after i killed with 1 attack his ls
when 1 player spam me ,send back spam..but me never spam enemies...so better to not talk here bs about me or about other players bc you start all this
So today and yesterday, BZC basically a spam a player out of the game.

launch hundreds of fake spam attacks on RoyalApe, so many that he cant even log in the game, once he forced off the game they launch sieges knowing he cant respond.
a player who is out of game means is off,so is not spam ,just clean his cities and cs ofc....fake spam? are you kidding? we killed his troops bc he was off

DeletedUser53924

LOL It make me laugh when some players talk about spam. At the beginning of Tegea, Dim attacked me a lot of time everyday and all the time in the same city with cats and stone hail. Also, he sent me some messages telling me than if i was attacking him he would make my life an hell and he blamed my attack daily to him. Because I attacked him daily, he was going to demolish my city with stone hail. He did not sent mgs like that only to me.

Now, he accuse BZC to be spammers. RoyalApe was not responding to any attack, all our attack was real attack and yes we attacked him everywhere cause he was mia. We landed a several CS and we are still landing CS in his cities.

Now, stop crying because you lost a city or because 1 player is not responding to alarm. Its just normal to send attack everywhere when 1 player is inactive and its nothing about spam.

I hate spammers and next time you wanna talk about getting spams, show me your reports of our spams attack or don't talk about spam. I can show you my reports from Langer with 2 LS and 10 harpies anytime.

Also, to not be able to log in, you need a lot in your overview. I got spammed in US. Until 1k in my overview I was able to play. Between 1 to 2k I got a lot of lag and over 2k I was not able to do anything. I took a pic of my overview and I can show you. Your crying baby player, for sure, did not got anything close to 1k in his overview and BZC was not spamming him but clearing and taking his cities.

DeletedUser42857

LOL It make me laugh when some players talk about spam. At the beginning of Tegea, Dim attacked me a lot of time everyday and all the time in the same city with cats and stone hail. Also, he sent me some messages telling me than if i was attacking him he would make my life an hell and he blamed my attack daily to him. Because I attacked him daily, he was going to demolish my city with stone hail. He did not sent mgs like that only to me.

I wast even close to demolishing your city with stone hail, that wasnt the aim.

I knocked the city from 13,000 to 10,300 that is it!!

Why? So you would build a wall, the minute you built a wall I sieged and took it.

Meanwhile, on the very same island, two BZC players knocked 3 of Nex's cities down from 15,000 each to under 4,000

So really, come on, who was the ones stone hailing....

I sent you messages saying I would make your life hell? Now you are flat out lying. I did not message you anything of the sort. Where are these messages? Because Ive kept everything ive ever sent.

Only conversation we had was when you attacked me and I told you not to poke the bear. You did, so I took your city after you were stupid enough to build a level 20 wall on a conquest server.

Now, he accuse BZC to be spammers. RoyalApe was not responding to any attack, all our attack was real attack and yes we attacked him everywhere cause he was mia. We landed a several CS and we are still landing CS in his cities.

Of course Royalape wast responding HE COULDNT EVEN LOG IN BECAUSE YOU IDIOTS SPAMMED HIM OUT OF THE GAME

Now, stop crying because you lost a city or because 1 player is not responding to alarm. Its just normal to send attack everywhere when 1 player is inactive and its nothing about spam.

Im not crying, im saying it as it is. You are classless and clueless. You think thats fair way to play the game? But then, your reputation precedes you, everyone knows what your idea of fair play is dont we...

What city did I lose? Oh the one I didnt even defend that was so far from my core I struggled to even find it on the map, yeh ok love..
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

PS.. just where are you getting your ABP from for a player who is never even online

classless and clueless.[/quote][/QUOTE]

DeletedUser42857

a player who is out of game means is off,so is not spam ,just clean his cities and cs ofc....fake spam? are you kidding? we killed his troops bc he was off

Deliberately sending multiple attacks or supports to slow down a persons computer is intentional and spam.

Perhaps you would care to explain why BZC members instead of sending Biremmes from distance in fleets of 400 choose to send them in groups of 40 (and no its not a timing thing, its ones that are landing well after the CS so it not about timing to the cs)

Perhaps you can explain why BZC members instead of sending DLU from one city instead of sending it in one go, 150 transports, 2000+ dlu are choosing to split it into 3 or 4 little parcels (and again, im talking about ones landing miles behind the cs, so not a timing trick to get tight to cs)

Perhaps you can explain why BZC members send 1 bir from 20 cities to a siege

I will tell you why they do it, because 400 birs split into 10 parcels is 10x as many supports, its 10x as many things happening and it slow down the opponents interface

So do not lie to everyone and say "ooh, we didnt spam, we were just sending support, or we were just doing harbour checks"

You know thats a lie, everyone else knows its a lie and you insult our intelligent and your own by pretending any different...

You know you do it, everyone else knows you do it, and you insult our intelligence and your own by pretending any different...

At least own it!

ive only seen an alliance intentionally lock a player out like that. HERT in En70 did it to Red General and locked him out of the game for two days, and Ape today. Any alliance with class knows not to do it..

DeletedUser53924

You believe it??? Really, you believe than he was not able to log in? hahahahahaha Seriously, we play a war game and when a player dont answer to alarm, it's nothing about spam if his cities are under attack and CS landing.

DeletedUser42857

Who spammed him?

Troy, even on my siege there were multiple players splitting their support up into 5-10 packets to increase the number of commands going on. Umak was the worst culprit splitting biremme fleets, sending mass supports of 1 bir or 1 transport with 16 sword in.

its deliberate and its aimed to lock a player out (and its very successful)

of the 400-500 supports put in mine last night I would say about 200 were totally fake, 1 bir, 1 transport.

And it works, even at 250 commands in the window I couldnt do anything, and im running a good spec PC, with linux (so very lightweight) and 70mb's internet and was hard wired to the router..

DeletedUser42857

Who from our alliance sent cats with stone hail?

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

[island]288075[/island]

Was two BZC and two achilles tag teaming Nex on the northern side of that island..

Hes just come back from VM and as you can see two of his villages on that island are still at 5k

between them they took three towns from 15k to sub 4k

Theyve all since been removed from that island (Cub is still there)

Thats EXACTLY the same island that i catapulted Zazou on.. difference is, i took her city from 13k to just over 10k a bit at a time, she built the wall to 5 so i knocked, she built to 10, i knocked again, she built to 20 and i sieged. I never took her city below 10k, it was never done to demolish her city, it was done to get her to build a wall. which she did. (and i only rebuilt it back to about 12k - its what is now belleville)

knocking down cities is utterly dumb, using cats occasionally, strategically to force the opponent into reacting is another matter entirely.

But zazou, for future reference the combat to stone hail isnt to build a level 20 wall and stack it with troops. the combat is to put the wall to about 5-6, chuck 100 pups in there, and run defence buffs.. ;)

(only time i would condone it is if you have a sole red on a blue island, in which case knocking the city down and then farming/favor farming is acceptable - ive had it done to me, had to swap out cities just so we could disable the temple/worship in it)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

Show me reports. Prove what you are talking about cause I will never approve or defend any BZC player using spam in this game but without proof I'm not going to believe anything.

i deleted last nights reports. I was going through them all and logging all the defensive cities.....

4iC4sdql.png

but.. after about 150 I got bored and just deleted everything
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

There were a lot of players splitting support, Umak was one that stood out and he was still sending dumb support of 1 bir after there was 100k dlu and 10k birs in the city

oldest trick in the book, split bir supports into 40's, 10x the number of commands, 10x the hassle to the opponent.

DeletedUser43435

DM can you answer me plz?:

1.why you start to spam me when me never spam you ,not even attack you daily
2.why you sent cats?
3.why player mateo start spam me after i killed his ls and was only 1 attack with my ls?

-post here reports with spam from player rolayape
-post here reports when me spam you or max or mateo or other player from your alliance

about sending supp split or fake supp when we send cs is strategy,is not spam
There were a lot of players splitting support, Umak was one that stood out and he was still sending dumb support of 1 bir after there was 100k dlu and 10k birs in the city
prove,if you can`t mean are lies

what about player poke? when someone send hc he/she send back spam

DeletedUser52791

Who from our alliance sent cats with stone hail?

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif
I could give you two names :D

If your mobile or laptop not able to work during 500 incoming supports, attacks or illusions (but who the hell using illusion) then you should buy new one or stop playing.

We got Ape offline one time, posted on skype room and then all players going for BPs and sending CS that’s the game about most of the time.
But DM I thought you complaining about our timing two days ago and tell us you’re gonna report all of us . :rolleyes: (Sadly nobody pinged me that I can time my stuff too :()

You told fighting with us is boring and you need your slots for Suicide shrimps ( good luck by the way you will need it ).
Please stop complaining about something which you only had dreamed of.

Best greetings goes out to langer.
And of course to miknel, I’ll miss you!

P.S.: Gaby stop spamming

DeletedUser42857

DM can you answer me plz?:

1.why you start to spam me when me never spam you ,not even attack you daily
2.why you sent cats?
3.why player mateo start spam me after i killed his ls and was only 1 attack with my ls?

one, i have never spammed you.

hc'ing is not spammig
hc'ing five cities at once is not spamming, its getting wall levels, harbour details (remember im a revolt player so im totally used to doing upwards of 200 hc's a day to check walls)

when i put a single attack on one of your cities you respond with five attacks from the same city. that is spamming

When i hit ten of your cities the other day at once, again, i was not spamming. If you had actually paid attention, EVERY SINGLE city i hit had a LS in the harbour. If you actually put some silver in your caves maybe it wouldnt be possible to spy on more than 30 of your cities without being detected (biggest spy i sent was 100k and none got detected)

I was hitting every single cs city at once to get cs..you managed to dodge most of them, I sank one, 10% hit ratio, better than nothing..

Why did I catapult your city, what, three times? knocked off one farm level, one senate level, one quarry level.. that is not spamming, thats purely me trying to find out if you are stupid enough to build a wall or try and defend..

Spamming would be to repeatedly hit the same city with cats.

Spamming would be to send mutiple attacks of 50 sling, 2 cats so they couldnt be raged

that is spamming

spaming is when you are sending multiple attacks with no purpose except to

1) upset the player
2) slow the players interface down
3) force the player to turn their attack alarm off

3 catapult attacks spaced out (and i didnt even send the full wave of 50, i sent 3 x 10) is not aiming to do any of those three things

and none of these things is

a) attacking a player every ten minutes for 12 hours
b) repeatedly spy bombing a players cities with over 1000 1k spies
c) deliberately splitting support into packets to increase the number of commands

DeletedUser42857

Something is weird because i was looking at the conquest report and i did not see any player sending many support from the same city. I will need to put my glasses on my nose next time :)
you were probably offline like you usually are

you still havnt explained why someone whos only online for about 4 hours each evening and has never been witnessed attacking us has so much abp ;)

DeletedUser42857

ok, gaby, im doing a single spam attack now, purely to demonstrate what spam looks like so that you recognise i have never actually spammed you.

this is purely for demonstration purposes