Pnp 20Bucks and davidyjuan: a match made in heaven

DeletedUser50935

So, I was just innocently minding my own buisness in Selymbria, and then suddenly I saw it.

It was the scariest thing I'd ever seen. They called it "The Jedi Order".

It was a horrible thing, led by a scarred wonderer with no face, he'd been exiled from wherever he dwelled before by brave alliances brandishing swords of light until finally he reached the end of the world. A place even the bravest explorers wouldn't go near. They called it "The Rim". It was inhabited by a few murkey creatures who had previously dwelled alone, until they heard the call.

"we iz muzt fight teh eveil sons as they iz coword ye? Jon me everone an wee wil win easi aganst them stpid coword, we iz aldsooo muzt beten the TF as they iz coword alzo and they iz helpin the stpid sons even tho they izn ot ye, so you iz all neddin to jon me ye"

Scared, the innocent creatures of the rim called out, intimidated by the wanderer with no face, they had little choice but to join him.

The great davidyjuan, now followed by a herd of innocent creatures now decided to let his war cry be known to the world.

"The sonz is die in ye? We iz kill TF as well."

Most of the world laughed at the wanderer, however in the murkiest tavern of the core lurked one last sympathiser. A man who had fallen from grace, once a member of the great TF clan. Now he wore a dark hood and shouted stories in the language of davidyjuan to anybody who would listen.

"TF iz complet nub iz rly bad" he shouted, whilst also proclaiming "I iz teh bst nd I iz snip all colony ship fr the TF nubz who not surviving wit no meh".

Davidyjuan had suddenly found his soulmate, he called to 20Bucks in a language not even I could understand enough to write here. It was grepo love at first sight.

Suddenly, there was an explosion two unspeakable evils merging together in a perfect storm.

An unspeakable abomination was formed, a mess of trash talk and troops, so scary even the slingers in their cities began to shiver and called out for new owners and watery graves.

The whole world began to look on in fear, an unspeakable evil was going to take on the world.

For the first time ever, I experienced fear, True Fear.

Selymbria really needs a hero, we must defeat the unspeakable evil together, else 20Bucks davidyjuan will destroy us all.

DeletedUser55083

Don't be hating the rim. We just came to the party a little late.

DeletedUser55215

moron i cant help laughing though
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-down_new.gif

DeletedUser55215

we try to kill of the top alliances so newbies and small players get a chance to have fun we are the jedis who try to save the world from scum like you

DeletedUser55083

You might find that hard with 11 cities but best of luck.

DeletedUser55083

I'm looking over your stats here davidjuan and I see you have been in over twenty alliances just in this world...
Only taken inactives or ghosts....
20Bucks being no where near your location...

Can we stop all this nonsense
Hi, bud!

DeletedUser55215

ive only takes inactives because sons have been farming on me forever tired of that so im making a change

DeletedUser55215

you dont know me dude you are even dummer than i thought

DeletedUser7807

I love your story should write a book. No single player has ever given me as many cs kills as "obi juan kanobi"

DeletedUser55215

you should be a clown but it is quite funny though and those CS kills are your alliance supporting you with tons of birs i doubt you could have killed so many of my trans with only your birs

DeletedUser7807

You literally begged Delta for assistance. and BWR and BWR 2 and your stupid alliance which I kid you not sent me attacks of Transports without LS!