Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser52324

This might as well be the very best recruitment offer i got in years..

pBpqgQUpT8ORWLHaHtjNyg.png

at least he/she/it is very pleasant at the end :)
HaHa thats funny

DeletedUser54484

would people be interested in a power ranking? kind of like a top 12 with predictions on alliances movement, diplo and ofcourse sink/swim

DeletedUser21560

would people be interested in a power ranking? kind of like a top 12 with predictions on alliances movement, diplo and ofcourse sink/swim

Sure lets see what you can cook up for us :p

DeletedUser54484

Rangle's Power Rankings

All information is opinion based, please try not to take any physical or mental harm from my analysis's and predictions. (i know some are gonna be odd)

Heavy Hitters:

Invicta:
Invicta has one of the strongest rosters in the world, loaded with talented early, mid and late gamers, as well as leadership that seems to know how to win. Not only are they #1 in the server, but seem to have O54 in the bag as no major competition is lurking. Their core is okay, however it shouldn't matter due to their sheer talent and foothold on Ocean 54. As of now they seem to be one of the 2 favourites in the server, atleast in the early game.

Who Cares: Heres another crazy talented roster that dropped in 55. Who Cares is matched with lots of top notch fighters, and some tested leadership. These guys are basically a mirror image of Invicta, just placed in a harder ocean. Who Cares will have to fight a few strong alliances before becoming clear favourites in their ocean, however early on seem to be favourites in O55 and the server. Lets see if they can handled the pressure.

Black Widows: Black widows seem to be the wild card. With a decent roster, and decent drop location they could very well run up the leaderboards in the coming weeks. With that being said, they could butt heads with Invicta, as i hear they enjoy killing spiders. Core is a little everywhere, which can be a little worry sum. If Black Widows diplomacy game is strong, I can see them taking O44. Will they make the right move, tune in next week to find out.

The Evil Empire: Another strong group, with some rather high expectations. With all the rumours pushed aside these guys seem to be the real deal, and with one of the better cores on the server, could definitely give O55 a run for their money. Their drop location is less ideal, due to the major competition in O55, but something tells me that won't stop them...

Lighter Hitters:

The Varangian Guard: Another O55 alliance surprise surprise. They seemed to have grabbed the short straw, as they are dead smack in-between Who Cares and Evil Empire. I want to see them grow and prosper, however they are looking more like food then serious contenders due to their crummy core and unideal drop location. Prove me wrong?

Savages: These guys are another wild card. With a drop location on the 55/45 border, they seem to be migrating into 45 due to Who Cares being right on their doorstep. Good tight core, and a decent roster are a great mix. With the right diplomacy and growth strategy, i can see them surviving for some time, however it appears O45 isn't such a freebie either, only time will tell.

Alliances to Look Out For:

DTH Avengers: Alliance is split between O55 and O44, which is less than ideal. Look to be O55 Food, and maybe, just maybe O44 contenders. Is that reaching?

D.T.L: Likely O44 food, however like avengers, they could pull off a miracle.

The Black Legion: Drop location is right in Invicta core.. need i say more? O54 food.

Ocean 45 seems to be up in the air. Some okay alliances populate its ranks, but I personally see that changing very soon.

Looks to be a fun and interesting world, can't wait to see what happens.

Goodluck to everyone, and thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.