WHG (LOTR) VS BACON (PIGLETS). (battle of the keyboards)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31302
  • Start date

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
so.. we got another useless MM from WHG... among one of the things i got to say is why should we care about anything you say, its not really related to us nor in our benefit to follow your lead..

I mean really dude, who cares how much defense you have and why does that matter?
"It will become increasingly difficult for you to keep afloat on all three fronts."

Hmm.. okay.. Front 1 with LoTR - taking cities at will.
Front 2 with PN/LN taking only cities we want when we want.
Front 3 with JFL, sending supports to some sieges on JFL, how is that making anything we do difficult??

" I don't see bacon ever coming to hostile island by himself, dude you really need to check my 28th city, i was there for some time now and wrecked your island members few times now, they even tried to CS me and killed their own CS with friendly fire.. im guessing that was not posted on your forums.. because it surely did make us laugh a lot.

"In fact i dont see no evidence of heroic activity whatsoever"

Hmmm i guess killing 90% of sieges on shuri cities was not heroic by my opinion, but placing my team in position to take 2-3 cities from him on all red islands would be great start, plus you cant expect a defender to act that aggressive and do any heroic actions other than support cs providers.

SskYRO6SQ8OH3tjVvWrGaQ.png

DeletedUser31302

Bacon Deals the first hit.

Bacon with proof of WHG mass mailing alliances, as if they care.
a scare tactic ? maybe in his eyes...
who knows.. stay tuned for WHG's reply...

DeletedUser54360

Bacon Deals the first hit.

Bacon with proof of WHG mass mailing alliances, as if they care.
a scare tactic ? maybe in his eyes...
who knows.. stay tuned for WHG's reply...

Just as soon as you tell me why you edited out the units at the seige, I might.

You holding Bacons coat Harry does that mean you have been promoted to Lickspittle no 1 ?

Sorry that is unkind - what better choice do you have as you count for zip in SAVAGE these days ?

Proof ? Since when has it ever been disputed ?

If you don't care.. Why the incessant effort to "unfrock me as Grepos Horned Seventh Son of Satan ?"

Methinks Lickspittle no 1( First Class with piggy epaulettes) doth protest too much ..

At least Lion does not demean himself in this way.

For the record if we go back in time who was the first to MM LOTR ? JBIZZ BACON or LION ..

Answer BACON Jbizz only ever did furtive little one off recuitment billet doux .

LION is the only one who at least tries not to be a contemptible piece of work. Gotta be fair to WRED and James as well I suppose - hell even shifty is not all that bad.

So The New TRIUMVERATE oF LOATHING BACON HARRY ( COAT HOLDER ) AIRD and JBIZZZ..

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Just as soon as you tell me why you edited out the units at the seige, I might.

You holding Bacons coat Harry does that mean you have been promoted to Lickspittle no 1 ?

Sorry that is unkind - what better choice do you have as you count for zip in SAVAGE these days ?

Proof ? Since when has it ever been disputed ?

If you don't care.. Why the incessant effort to "unfrock me as Grepos Horned Seventh Son of Satan ?"

Methinks Lickspittle no 1( First Class with piggy epaulettes) doth protest too much ..

At least Lion does not demean himself in this way.

For the record if we go back in time who was the first to MM LOTR ? JBIZZ BACON or LION ..

Answer BACON Jbizz only ever did furtive little one off recuitment billet doux .

LION is the only one who at least tries not to be a contemptible piece of work. Gotta be fair to WRED and James as well I suppose - hell even shifty is not all that bad.

So The New TRIUMVERATE oF LOATHING BACON HARRY ( COAT HOLDER ) AIRD and JBIZZZ..

wow you are on fire with all the LIES
you sent mass mails to when we were in Dark Tides, when we were in Barbs and when we were in Reapers, you sent Mass mails first, and i remember it because we had few inactives in reapers that you placed under siege which had wall and sent MM to both reaper wings to send attacks there, which kinda worked only players not checking in with leadership sent fly, and few days after that i did send MM to your wings when i placed you under siege for same reason.

And why i edited units out ? simple answer is Live feed could not fit with all the text, besides why would your troop count be important when you don't do anything with your def other than stack internal sieges or brown sieges :)

P.S. what DLU/birs you have are lower than my amounts, probably because i am defender but seriously tho, i got more birs and dlu and they are always in the red sieges :)

DeletedUser31302

WHG.... Replies.

accusing Bacon of editing Unit counts, within a siege ?... proof of such editing ?

"what better choice do you have as you count for zip in SAVAGE these days"
Feeling a little but hurt are we, message anyone in Savage & Savage ll you fool, Mr MRA shows am informed you are.
"zip" lol...

DeletedUser31302

Bacon replies:

accusing WHG, of MM'ing a hell of amount of times, since he Mass mailed savage, no proof needed.

troops counts are below my paid grade... untill next reply ;)

DeletedUser54360

wow you are on fire with all the LIES
you sent mass mails to when we were in Dark Tides, when we were in Barbs and when we were in Reapers, you sent Mass mails first, and i remember it because we had few inactives in reapers that you placed under siege which had wall and sent MM to both reaper wings to send attacks there, which kinda worked only players not checking in with leadership sent fly, and few days after that i did send MM to your wings when i placed you under siege for same reason.

And why i edited units out ? simple answer is Live feed could not fit with all the text, besides why would your troop count be important when you don't do anything with your def other than stack internal sieges or brown sieges :)

P.S. what DLU/birs you have are lower than my amounts, probably because i am defender but seriously tho, i got more birs and dlu and they are always in the red sieges :)

HOLD ON !!! STOP

I did not say I did not send MM first . After all I am famous or infamous for this.

I said that you BAcon were the first REAPER PIG to MM LOTR and you were..

what DLU/birs you have are lower than my amounts,

Well we wont know because you choose to edit out the stuff that does not suit you .

RED SEIGES BROWN SEIGES PURPLE SEIGES YADDA YADDA YADDA A city on a hostile island is a city.

DeletedUser54360

Oh I am even beginning to feel sorry for our adoring public..

Let's put it like this HArry .. Don't apply to the BBC to serve on their honest impartial Unbiased " ethics in reporting"Panel any time soon .

:D

DeletedUser31302

WHG.... Responds:

Saying Bacon started the MM of alliances on En102 ? true or false ? bacon ....

Comparing DLU/BIRS numbers Two Alliances Vs Mra Organisation.... Invalid.
but draw your own opinions great people of EN102.

Sieges, red brown purple, WHG coming to an island near you... ?

Beginning to feel sorry for us all... Liked :D

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
WHG.... Responds:

Saying Bacon started the MM of alliances on En102 ? true or false ? bacon ....

Comparing DLU/BIRS numbers Two Alliances Vs Mra Organisation.... Invalid.
but draw your own opinions great people of EN102.

Sieges, red brown purple, WHG coming to an island near you... ?

Beginning to feel sorry for us all... Liked :D

false, we all know WHG was the first one to start sending mass mails everywhere, i sent 1 after like 10 of his lol

DeletedUser41523

I have consulted the priests and they have the word of Fleece Johnson! The Booty Warrior declares that WHG is a heretic and that a holy crusade be waged in the east against LOTR.

The Booty Warrior wills it!

DeletedUser46395

Can't help thinking that if Witchy spent a little bit less time trying to burn Bacon and a bit more time on the actual game he wouldn't end up sending 5 ls nukes at the wrong city when trying (unsuccessfully) to break a siege by a much smaller alliance...

And I thought I was bad at conquest.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Can't help thinking that if Witchy spent a little bit less time trying to burn Bacon and a bit more time on the actual game he wouldn't end up sending 5 ls nukes at the wrong city when trying (unsuccessfully) to break a siege by a much smaller alliance...

he needs to spend more time fighting ingame than talking, simple as that, now i hear he wants to cut his MRA to 2 wings only to seriously put up a fight.. i guess he wont have any excuses when even that fails and they lose the war.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser55132

Owh wow. You've just made my day hahaha