WHG (LOTR) VS BACON (PIGLETS). (battle of the keyboards)

• Thread starter DeletedUser31302
  • Start date

DeletedUser54360

WHG.... Replies.

accusing Bacon of editing Unit counts, within a siege ?... proof of such editing ?

"what better choice do you have as you count for zip in SAVAGE these days"
Feeling a little but hurt are we, message anyone in Savage & Savage ll you fool, Mr MRA shows am informed you are.
"zip" lol...

BUTTON ON SORE SPOT DULY PRESSED ...... JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't help thinking that if Witchy spent a little bit less time trying to burn Bacon and a bit more time on the actual game he wouldn't end up sending 5 ls nukes at the wrong city when trying (unsuccessfully) to break a siege by a much smaller alliance...

And I thought I was bad at conquest.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Hi Bear you crawling out from under your Rock then ?

Actually it was 4 Bear .. And why are you cryng ? that is the sole reason you got to hold that city.

But lets be clear . An ELITE CREW like MP whining when 6 players from renegades and 6 from LOTR put aside their differences just because MP is the real deal in unpleasantness.

Bacon ? He is a fairly harmless buffoon and hams it up just as much as I do . But I could not warm to MP if was was on fire and I was standing right beside it.

Much smaller allaince ?
Pull the other one.

Nobody forced the "much smaller Allliance " to wage naked aggression on these 12 isolated players in 56 .

But when you start boo hooing about the 12 fighting back against your 18 it is a bit rich . Come on .

Still I missed your Nagidos Nags and Await with baited breath the Byblos Briefings

Doubtless you will be just as even handed and unbiased in your reporting as Harry Aird

For all the hyperbole I know you secretly admire me for being the last leader of stature in grepolis still prepared to tackle Elite Squadrons with Mixed Ability Players.

I am not pretending it is an easy thing to do . But if I don't do it who else will ?

Not my fault you guys disrespected the Booty Warrior...should have accepted him into your heart.

Actually to call yourself the booty warrior is pretty disrespectful to woman everywhere , I am doubtless alone in finding that distasteful . However that loutish appellation is the chief reason I did not accept your pact request .

As for you want to war with us? Go ahead join the queue there is plenty of room at the back .In the meantime Adam who will you be holding a coat for ?

This would be more impressive if we warent at war with like half of the server

Pawcio . I have been fighting their kind it seems for ever. You cant make cakes without breaking eggs and what does not break you only makes you stronger.

There are more of them than us. So what ? It is their function to destroy us and ours to prevent that .

All the rest is mere entertainment for the masses. But it is amazing how many of them are absolutely fixated upon my destruction .

And astonishing how litttle progress thay have made in that respect over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44960

WHG when will you stop telling lies mate ??? And speak the bs you do atm 6 from renegades and 6 from LoTR just sending to break the siege we had today ??
luk ,

cezar

tetra

tomdg

antopilus

viceadmiral

digga

tomboy

tazman

JonFlikus

djr2015

pablogarcia

backathus

pawcio

robin of portobello

belerophon

fontenay

guineeapig

WHG (WCG)

Joel

Kally

Atheo

Yonus

Sendwichgod

Furious Fingers

This is the list of players that sent attacks at the siege 25 If I got it right I might be a little bit of
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
. So If you want reports and the exact amount of attacks every of the players above sent at us please be my guest.
If not please stop spreading lies and talking bs. If you cant prove what you talk , please dont talk then.

Btw how is your siege going on Raven ? and thx for the sendwich it was tasty
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser43325

Lets not forget about the "o56 branch - Redemption of the Rim" that had to get shut down after getting wrecked. You have "six players" because the other 34 got wiped from the map.

DeletedUser44960

Lets not forget about the "o56 branch - Redemption of the Rim" that had to get shut down after getting wrecked. You have "six players" because the other 34 got wiped from the map.

I think that his next replay will be they needed to shut them down cuz they were to far out from them and of course we only took cities of that branch cuz he the almighty WitchCanterGeneral could not be there in time to save all those noobs from the bad bad people of MP
smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif
smiley_emoticons_no_sad.gif

DeletedUser41523

Actually to call yourself the booty warrior is pretty disrespectful to woman

Oh wow you have no idea why this is a thing do you? The only disrespect going on here is that double, triple, and quadruple posting you're doing. Fig already works hard enough without you butchering more forum rules.

DeletedUser55237

Guys who is going to get rimmed next ? any suggestions ? @WitchunterGeneral can you give me names please.
Thank you :rolleyes: and feel free to attack me any time you wish like last time, I need more BP.

DeletedUser54360

Guys who is going to get rimmed next ? any suggestions ? @WitchunterGeneral can you give me names please.
Thank you :rolleyes: and feel free to attack me any time you wish like last time, I need more BP.

Rimmed is when a players last remaining city is taken . Like I did to your Diplomat back then <The ESAD darling ..>

So more to the point who is going to get rimmed first ?

DeletedUser31302

BUTTON ON SORE SPOT DULY PRESSED ...... JACKPOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Bear you crawling out from under your Rock then ?

Actually it was 4 Bear .. And why are you cryng ? that is the sole reason you got to hold that city.

But lets be clear . An ELITE CREW like MP whining when 6 players from renegades and 6 from LOTR put aside their differences just because MP is the real deal in unpleasantness.

Bacon ? He is a fairly harmless buffoon and hams it up just as much as I do . But I could not warm to MP if was was on fire and I was standing right beside it.

Much smaller allaince ?
Pull the other one.

Nobody forced the "much smaller Allliance " to wage naked aggression on these 12 isolated players in 56 .

But when you start boo hooing about the 12 fighting back against your 18 it is a bit rich . Come on .

Still I missed your Nagidos Nags and Await with baited breath the Byblos Briefings

Doubtless you will be just as even handed and unbiased in your reporting as Harry Aird

For all the hyperbole I know you secretly admire me for being the last leader of stature in grepolis still prepared to tackle Elite Squadrons with Mixed Ability Players.

I am not pretending it is an easy thing to do . But if I don't do it who else will ?

Actually to call yourself the booty warrior is pretty disrespectful to woman everywhere , I am doubtless alone in finding that distasteful . However that loutish appellation is the chief reason I did not accept your pact request .

As for you want to war with us? Go ahead join the queue there is plenty of room at the back .In the meantime Adam who will you be holding a coat for ?

Pawcio . I have been fighting their kind it seems for ever. You cant make cakes without breaking eggs and what does not break you only makes you stronger.

There are more of them than us. So what ? It is their function to destroy us and ours to prevent that .

All the rest is mere entertainment for the masses. But it is amazing how many of them are absolutely fixated upon my destruction .

And astonishing how litttle progress thay have made in that respect over the years.

spell check for WHG ?