Competition Wars of Byblos

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41523

I'm not in MP so not sure what you mean by "you guys"?

Yes the so many members part has worked out well for you so far hasn't it?
I thought isolated cities didn't matter? Why is it important?
It takes a lot more time to build flyers than it does DLU. It really only pays off if you start taking cities back...and its not like anyone uses DLU to defend cities in their core.

My point is your overwhelming amount of members isn't your strength. A lot of them won't be useful.

DeletedUser54360

I'm not in MP so not sure what you mean by "you guys"?

Yes the so many members part has worked out well for you so far hasn't it?
I thought isolated cities didn't matter? Why is it important?
It takes a lot more time to build flyers than it does DLU. It really only pays off if you start taking cities back...and its not like anyone uses DLU to defend cities in their core.

My point is your overwhelming amount of members isn't your strength. A lot of them won't be useful.

Pawcio there is no need to respond futher to Mr Pointless and Entirely Irrelevant KITTEN . He was always the same.

Desperate for attention.

MR Socrates //

I sent LS which I cancelled . I then launched my Mants BEfore anyone else - they were farther away . WE then leeched BP and made the broken seiged city impregnable after the seige break.

What you consider an expose of my Selfish nature some might consider a master class in tactics.

As for writing to all your players begging them to send ALL their DLU I was not that MAD was I ?

We did not even need to consider launching the second wave..

Now I dont want to trade insults. M1rza was once a LOTR player and a good guy. So no denigration from RIMGROUP please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

We get more attention than we want.

Mate, attention is entirely what you want. You wouldn't keep posting otherwise, you wouldn't try to recruit half the server otherwise, and you certainly wouldn't put your personal needs before the people you profess to help otherwise. All your behaviour is attention-seeking, and it's your raison d'etre. I don't have the slightest problem with that, but be honest with yourself at least.

DeletedUser54360

Mate, attention is entirely what you want. You wouldn't keep posting otherwise, you wouldn't try to recruit half the server otherwise, and you certainly wouldn't put your personal needs before the people you profess to help otherwise. All your behaviour is attention-seeking, and it's your raison d'etre. I don't have the slightest problem with that, but be honest with yourself at least.

WitchunterGeneral
today at 00:45
Ok Bear

I told you this is no Nagidos.

Now it turns out that M1rza Used to be a RIMLORD in Rizinia .

That will make me more amenable that might be expected under the circummstances .

The facts are these .

Seige 1 Killed most of your biremes

Seige 2 Killed most of your DLU

What is your next question ?

WG

DeletedUser46395

WitchunterGeneral
today at 00:45
Ok Bear

I told you this is no Nagidos.

Now it turns out that M1rza Used to be a RIMLORD in Rizinia .

That will make me more amenable that might be expected under the circummstances .

The facts are these .

Seige 1 Killed most of your biremes

Seige 2 Killed most of your DLU

What is your next question ?

WG

I don't have any questions, mate. If you couldn't mobilise enough players from your vast roster to break a siege against a tiny group like ours, it would be a pretty poor show. But you enjoy your bully boy tactics, the ethos of the Rimlord is dead and buried.

DeletedUser54360

I don't have any questions, mate. If you couldn't mobilise enough players from your vast roster to break a siege against a tiny group like ours, it would be a pretty poor show. But you enjoy your bully boy tactics, the ethos of the Rimlord is dead and buried.

No I have not pressed home my advantage yet. I might yet not bother because after all 56 is just a side show.

One day you are the Lion Roaring Pros from Dover showing these pathetic RIMNOOBS how the game is played. The next you are the poor downtrodden oppressed. Which Bear am I talking to today?

Since when did slapping down over confident "WE ARE THE ELITE" groups after thay attacked bigger opponents become Bully Boy tactics.?

If I was making your decisions you would be the first calling me misguided.

DeletedUser43325

You'd think for all your chest beating you would've conquered a city by now.

Please update the war stats:

MP: 20
LOTR: 0
*LOTR MM's sent: 2
*LOTR Threats of Total Annihilation Sent: ~100
*LOTR Profanity Laden Messages Sent: ~30
*Time's WitchHunter Has Proved to Not Have the Slightest Grip on Reality: 624 and counting

Not sure how you include those figures into your war stats thread but I'm sure you can figure something out.

Also feel free to include the LOTR / Renegade Quote of the week:

"But my final position is, if you or free.spirit get me banned over innocent comments, it is clear evidence that "women" (or for all I know, transgenders who identify as women) cannot compete on an even playing field with men. They have to cry to the power (which is usually male) to give them forced equality."

"innocent comment" in this case refers to sending a "hey sexy" message to a female member of our alliance. Class, class, class.

DeletedUser46395

No I have not pressed home my advantage yet. I might yet not bother because after all 56 is just a side show.

One day you are the Lion Roaring Pros from Dover showing these pathetic RIMNOOBS how the game is played. The next you are the poor downtrodden oppressed. Which Bear am I talking to today?

Since when did slapping down over confident "WE ARE THE ELITE" groups after thay attacked bigger opponents become Bully Boy tactics.?

If I was making your decisions you would be the first calling me misguided.

I'm not making any decisions. I'm just here to have fun, and that's what I'm doing. I am the noobiest of noobs when it comes to conquest. All I'm doing is pointing out all the logical flaws in your arguments and how you've betrayed your ethos, both of which could be a full time job if I wanted to do it properly, but to be honest I've more interesting things to do.

DeletedUser54360

You'd think for all your chest beating you would've conquered a city by now.

Please update the war stats:

MP: 20
LOTR: 0
*LOTR MM's sent: 2
*LOTR Threats of Total Annihilation Sent: ~100
*LOTR Profanity Laden Messages Sent: ~30
*Time's WitchHunter Has Proved to Not Have the Slightest Grip on Reality: 624 and counting

Not sure how you include those figures into your war stats thread but I'm sure you can figure something out.

Please dont tell Blatant lies. Miknel. I have sent no profanity Laden Messages and well you know it as a career reporter of some reknown.

Nor have I sent any Threats merely responded to your Tub Thumpings.

As you are an irrelevance and I care even less for your opinion than you do for mine..

MP 2 LOTR 0 or it might even be MP 3 LOTR 0 by now.

Biremes destroyed Plenty DLU Near total Annihilation as you say.

You and your GLee Club were the ones beating your chest - not me . Lest we forget.

I dont care if you are on the Council . Just because you tell a lie it does not become the truth .

Stop abusing your position - you were not voted in for this purpose. Start behaving like someone who merits the trust that was reposed in you to represent the interests of players generally.

BEAR

You are batting on a sticky wicket here - It is going to be an uphill struggle for you from here trying to show how I am wrong and your group was right.

DeletedUser43325

Not sure if you knew this, but you aren't the only one in your MRA with a mouth. Don't recall naming your name, or any name for that matter, specifically. Apparently German privacy laws prohibit me from doing so and I do my best to play by the rules (I even asked for permission to name and shame and was declined).

TSF, if you feel so inclined - you may update the war stats with WitchHunters addition of *plenty of biremes and DLU destroyed.

DeletedUser54360

Not sure if you knew this, but you aren't the only one in your MRA with a mouth. Don't recall naming your name, or any name for that matter, specifically. Apparently German privacy laws prohibit me from doing so and I do my best to play by the rules (I even asked for permission to name and shame and was declined).

TSF, if you feel so inclined - you may update the war stats with WitchHunters addition of *plenty of biremes and DLU destroyed.

Actually Miknel if someone has abused you PM me in game xxxx the offending text and I will deal with it. I dont agree with abuse . Humor yes and at times there is a fine dividing line. BUT

If it merits it the player will apologise to you or be evicted from RIMGROUp.

DeletedUser43325

Nah - forwarding an offensive PM in game puts it in the context of your own messages and thus you can be reported for sharing the content. Don't worry, we'll deal with it in our own way.

DeletedUser46395

Please dont tell Blatant lies. Miknel. I have sent no profanity Laden Messages and well you know it as a career reporter of some reknown.

Nor have I sent any Threats merely responded to your Tub Thumpings.

As you are an irrelevance and I care even less for your opinion than you do for mine..

MP 2 LOTR 0 or it might even be MP 3 LOTR 0 by now.

Biremes destroyed Plenty DLU Near total Annihilation as you say.

You and your GLee Club were the ones beating your chest - not me . Lest we forget.

I dont care if you are on the Council . Just because you tell a lie it does not become the truth .

Stop abusing your position - you were not voted in for this purpose. Start behaving like someone who merits the trust that was reposed in you to represent the interests of players generally.

Miknel may be many things, but a liar he is most certainly not.

BEAR

You are batting on a sticky wicket here - It is going to be an uphill struggle for you from here trying to show how I am wrong and your group was right.

I don't need to bother, you do it for me so well.

DeletedUser54360

Nah - forwarding an offensive PM in game puts it in the context of your own messages and thus you can be reported for sharing the content. Don't worry, we'll deal with it in our own way.

Not if you xxxx the text .

I am aware of your concern though as I have been many times caught out by that - Given that I receive high levels of abuse and invective .

That loop hole abused by many to get players banned is just the sort of thing a Council Member should be concerning themselves about..

DeletedUser46395

Not if you xxxx the text .

I am aware of your concern though as I have been many times caught out by that - Given that I receive high levels of abuse and invective .

That loop hole abused by many to get players banned is just the sort of thing a Council Member should be concerning themselves about..

Even masked profanity can get you banned. Not Masked Profanity, though. ;)

DeletedUser53870

WHG, m8, friendly.. im sure people would respect you for trying to run an MRA and teach noobs how to play the game. everybody has done it at some point. just admit your losses, face your multibranch weaknesses and stop argueing in here, cause this is not the way to go. try your best ingame and people will appreciate that effort. imho

DeletedUser55187

WHG, m8, friendly.. im sure people would respect you for trying to run an MRA and teach noobs how to play the game ...

I absolutely respect people for taking in new players and teaching them how to play. We all had to start somewhere, and we all needed someone to give us a chance. I always try and help a few players out here and there. It is ultimately up to the player to step up and learn and put in the time required, but having someone reach out and help them can go a long way. However, if you have several alliances worth of many new players and not enough experienced ones to help them, I have a hard time believing that you could manage to teach more than a couple of those new players what they are doing, especially when one of those experienced players is too busy bragging about how noble his cause is on the externals. It seems to me that the new guys would just get lost in the mix and kicked when they ultimately don't measure up.

DeletedUser55187

I don't really agree with the part about respecting someone for trying to run an MRA though. I can respect someone for trying to teach new players, but I don't really think that can be accomplished in a true MRA.

DeletedUser55132

I don't really agree with the part about respecting someone for trying to run an MRA though. I can respect someone for trying to teach new players, but I don't really think that can be accomplished in a true MRA.

I've seen plenty of MRA being successful, a very good leadership is required to have them functioning. And when you get them functioning oh boy you are steam rolling thru a world.

Status
Not open for further replies.