THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

DeletedUser54984

There IS NO YOU

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER OF TYPHOO TEA's FLUNKIES..

I understand it is easy to pick off the weak links.

Especially when you betray and sabotage your mother alliance like the globule of slime you are.

News flash you don't even get 30 pieces of silver in Grepolis.

All you get is used by the increasingly desperate conglomerate.

Try sailing 2 Oceans and popping 7 all by yourself in the middle of a sea of Red.

Till then don't toot your horn too loudly - because in your case it is only a Yazoo..
Well well well,
A number of points to address here where to start...

First let's address me being a "globule of slime"
Mother alliance? You where never such thing just because for some reason, fearful of your numbers I expect leaders merge us into LOTR. That doesn't mean we agreed to anything, The day we landed under a LOTR banner we felt a great shame and that couldn't be endured. I was never one for an MRA.

Secondly let's tell the good people about how much fun last night was! Yes folks this 30 pieces of silver ally managed to land an LMD cs on yet another LOTR player and you'll never guess what, They attacked with WG at the helm 4000 bireme before the attacks started to land 15 LS attacks led by the mighty WG.
Oh boy was I full of glee and happiness but also surprised, attacking an LMD siege like that was not expected by us we thought you had more intelligence guess we overestimated you as you underestimate us.

"Try sailing 2 oceans and landing 7 in the red" sounds like a plan see you @ WW time

DeletedUser25050

I think what three of the four of the Savage Rainbow Boy Scouts group fail to realize is that only one Alliance can win the world. That means that three quarters of you are being played for fools by the one quarter who know exactly who they are and have only their own interests in mind, not yours. You are little more than pack mules to get them where they want to go. Ever feel used?

DeletedUser54984

I think what three of the four of the Savage Rainbow Boy Scouts group fail to realize is that only one Alliance can win the world. That means that three quarters of you are being played for fools by the one quarter who know exactly who they are and have only their own interests in mind, not yours. You are little more than pack mules to get them where they want to go. Ever feel used?

Could say the same for the other half of the server (LOTR)

DeletedUser54360

Let's let the stats speak alone eh..

5-0 to us your turn!

Publish the report please// No 1 Rank Alliance Group . Best Placed Wonders Group . Vs Deceitful little noses out of joint twassocks.

I am quite content with the current status quo..

If you were so unhappy slime ball why did you simply not leave straight away instead of waiting just long enough to sabotage the group that overlooked your emnity to give you a chance that you did not deserve.

Publish the reports that you are so afraid of COMPLETE and UNABRIDGED..

DeletedUser54984

Publish the report please// No 1 Rank Alliance Group . Best Placed Wonders Group . Vs Deceitful little noses out of joint twassocks.

I am quite content with the current status quo..

If you were so unhappy slime ball why did you simply not leave straight away instead of waiting just long enough to sabotage the group that overlooked your emnity to give you a chance that you did not deserve.

Publish the reports that you are so afraid of COMPLETE and UNABRIDGED..

What is this sabotage you speak of? You shouldn't have been naive enough to think we would want to stay in a MRA or sister brother mother father alliances attached to said MRA.

I could have stayed and damaged your ally internally massively over a period I mean damn you wanted to make this 30 pieces of silver player a leader.. I even made "the most trusted list" how did that happen?

DeletedUser54984

what about these 7 ?? Or don't they count in warped Metz land. ?

I'm pretty sure these are nothing to do with kamikaze....

And as for posting any reports, I have no need we can all check one of the many intel sites.

All say 5-0 when compairing our tiny alliance to your mass number of affiliates

DeletedUser10810

So much hatred. eh!
This world is not only Priests (Yes we are not Rainbow or something, we are Priests) and LoTR Anarchy. There are others as well, like ODIN, Black Flag, Misfits, Hellas, Balds, HellFyre and many more. Why only LoTR and Savage Priests stats??? I am sure that will be so much shameful for LoTR quite frankly.

Is everyone forgot to write a proper PnP ?

DeletedUser41096

So much hatred. eh!
This world is not only Priests (Yes we are not Rainbow or something, we are Priests) and LoTR Anarchy. There are others as well, like ODIN, Black Flag, Misfits, Hellas, Balds, HellFyre and many more. Why only LoTR and Savage Priests stats??? I am sure that will be so much shameful for LoTR quite frankly.

Is everyone forgot to write a proper PnP ?

Includes Odin, black flag, misfits,hellas, balds, hellfyre, and doesn't mention JFL specifically. That ones insulting :(

DeletedUser50245

i've been keeping an eye on this section of the forum ... so entertaining ... but i couldn't figure who's fighting who ... seems a lot of cuddling is involved ...
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif
;)

DeletedUser55202

i've been keeping an eye on this section of the forum ... so entertaining ... but i couldn't figure who's fighting who ... seems a lot of cuddling is involved ...
smiley_emoticons_neutral_new.gif
;)

Its kinda complicated, savages were once fighting with parosi/lukovi and misfits, now savage-parosi-lukovi are under one name and misfists are a pact.
Also, rimlords were once fighting with the piglets, now most of the piglets are in rimlords...

Only JFL have the same enemy till now, it would be a shame to watch them recruit HH

DeletedUser50245

Its kinda complicated, savages were once fighting with parosi/lukovi and misfits, now savage-parosi-lukovi are under one name and misfists are a pact.
Also, rimlords were once fighting with the piglets, now most of the piglets are in rimlords...

Only JFL have the same enemy till now, it would be a shame to watch them recruit HH
thank you sir :) and from what i heard, WHG is winning the war?

I'm pretty sure these are nothing to do with kamikaze....

And as for posting any reports, I have no need we can all check one of the many intel sites.

All say 5-0 when compairing our tiny alliance to your mass number of affiliates
Look at you all proud of accomplishing absolutely nothing, those 5 cities can be easly retaken if we really need them, so go on and celebrate your HUGE accomplishment. While we focus on important things.

DeletedUser55202

That was a view for the big boys of byblos, there are many other alliances like mine, hellfyre, balds, odin, black flag which play their role...

WHG managed to destroy lethal bacon and his promises of destroying rimlords, but now has a bigger enemy (Savages coalition including misfits and black flag) to face!

DeletedUser41096

God forbid the 13 man alliance gets anymore players... forever alone :(

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
That was a view for the big boys of byblos, there are many other alliances like mine, hellfyre, balds, odin, black flag which play their role...

WHG managed to destroy lethal bacon and his promises of destroying rimlords, but now has a bigger enemy (Savages coalition including misfits and black flag) to face!

i'm not the kind of player you can take cities from or destroy in general, you can take a city off me if i allow it via personal hand off as i am doing now, just take a look at my cities on current all savage/PN islands, they will stay there until i decide to give them away and they will go to who i choose, simple as that.