THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

DeletedUser54984

Look at you all proud of accomplishing absolutely nothing, those 5 cities can be easly retaken if we really need them, so go on and celebrate your HUGE accomplishment. While we focus on important things.

Let's get this straight... those city's we have taken "worthless" tell that to the previous owners :D
Might also wonder why on earth you tried to save them by attacking an LMD siege with more bireme than you could ever sink! Worthless....
yes they might be now you do not own them.
As for your "CAN easily be retaken"
To that I say no you can NOT.

Rank 1 ally and friends taking lessons from our 7 member ally of which 2 are LMD

Shame, shame, shame.

DeletedUser54792

lol, and several of WG's cities in 44 were HANDED to him by a treacherous ex-No Name player. So no fighting was done to take those cities, one of which has already been taken from him. We just took another of their cities in 44 as well, but pawcio will say it was worthless and he didn't care about it.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Let's get this straight... those city's we have taken "worthless" tell that to the previous owners :D
Might also wonder why on earth you tried to save them by attacking an LMD siege with more bireme than you could ever sink! Worthless....
yes they might be now you do not own them.
As for your "CAN easily be retaken"
To that I say no you can NOT.

Rank 1 ally and friends taking lessons from our 7 member ally of which 2 are LMD

Shame, shame, shame.
Using Lmd's is nothing new so your not really teaching us anything and true we should have done a hc before attempting anything but hey it could have been worse.
Oh yes I forgot you are savages little lap dogs that as soon we will try anything you will go to them and cry mister "7 players alliance"

DeletedUser54984

Using Lmd's is nothing new so your not really teaching us anything and true we should have done a hc before attempting anything but hey it could have been worse.
Oh yes I forgot you are savages little lap dogs that as soon we will try anything you will go to them and cry mister "7 players alliance"
Ahh savages lap dogs...

But if we worked for LOTR then we are not lapdogs right? Pfft

Fact is there is no green flags on my map how many on yours? Don't tell me about lapdog, you cuddle loving pacifists.

More conquests are coming more LMD cs will be landed more of your city's lost.

Lost to 7 lapdogs.... I'm might change ally name

Ahh savages lap dogs...

But if we worked for LOTR then we are not lapdogs right? Pfft

Fact is there is no green flags on my map how many on yours? Don't tell me about lapdog, you cuddle loving pacifists.

More conquests are coming more LMD cs will be landed more of your city's lost.

Lost to 7 lapdogs.... I'm might change ally name
From what I remember you guys where in our alliance so I dont see how that would make you a lapdog or even if you where to join savages but you didnt do that you chose to stay in your "7 player" alliance to try to make a statemant on how "good" and independent you are.

DeletedUser54984

From what I remember you guys where in our alliance so I dont see how that would make you a lapdog or even if you where to join savages but you didnt do that you chose to stay in your "7 player" alliance to try to make a statemant on how "good" and independent you are.

For how long was we in your ally? How did we enter your ally? We never came by choice so we made the choice to exit. We didn't want to be part of the large mega alliances we like to be a tight knit, skilled group of players showing that the "elite" can take on the numbers and win!
The opposit of the LOTR ethos

For how long was we in your ally? How did we enter your ally? We never came by choice so we made the choice to exit. We didn't want to be part of the large mega alliances we like to be a tight knit, skilled group of players showing that the "elite" can take on the numbers and win!
The opposit of the LOTR ethos
What numbers? We arent even focusing on you rn.

DeletedUser55202

i'm not the kind of player you can take cities from or destroy in general, you can take a city off me if i allow it via personal hand off as i am doing now, just take a look at my cities on current all savage/PN islands, they will stay there until i decide to give them away and they will go to who i choose, simple as that.

A friendly advice mate, you must learn to be humble!
I was watching you and WHG abuse and fight each other with keyboards, you were giving promises of how you are rapidly taking 55 and after that you will enter 65 and destroy the rimlords, and now rimlords own 700 cities in 55 and you are left with 8 cities in total! Thats a destruction my friend...
I dont know about what happened with savages, if they betrayed you or not but i am sure they had their reasons and one of them was your arrogance towards everyone because you consider yourself a grepogod, but be sure about that, no matter how good or active you are there will always be one who will be better and more active than you!

That is the big difference between you and WHG...The rimlord knows that he is not the best in this game but he knows he is really good in some things and he uses these things to achieve his goals, you instead believe that you are the best in everything and yet here we are, the rimlord running his coalition to claim the crown while you are giving again promises that you wont lose those 8 cities you are left with...

P.S. Me or the alliance i am in is not part of the rimgroup, just to avoid the kids who will say that i am rimlord's fanboy!

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
bruh.. just learn the difference between me loosing cities and me handing them off to who i want and when i want because to this day i did not lose a single city in this world that was not part of the hand off after i already quit, you can msg me when you learn the difference and il be "nice and cuddly" there is no reason to be humble about anything that happened in this world, it was crappy world, crappy diplo, nothing smart about it nor strategic no matter what anyone has to say about it, it was just a group without any other options clinging to last attempt of survival, simple as that, for everything else you have to know what happened even to voice your opinion which has no merit atm.

DeletedUser55202

bruh.. just learn the difference between me loosing cities and me handing them off to who i want and when i want because to this day i did not lose a single city in this world that was not part of the hand off after i already quit, you can msg me when you learn the difference and il be "nice and cuddly" there is no reason to be humble about anything that happened in this world, it was crappy world, crappy diplo, nothing smart about it nor strategic no matter what anyone has to say about it, it was just a group without any other options clinging to last attempt of survival, simple as that, for everything else you have to know what happened even to voice your opinion which has no merit atm.

Arrogant once again, but i will give it a go once more, dont know what i am trying to do here...

Crappy diplo while you were saying that you were the master of diplomacy, you must change one of these, they dont fit together ;)

As for the handling/loosing cities, whatever you did with your cities you are now left with 8 while rimlords have 700 in the ocean you were your alliance's core was, that is a lose for you no matter how you want to express it in order to believe that you are still a grepogod...And you know something, you might be the best player/diplomat/leader/strategist of this game, giving up because the diplo you did failed is not something the real good players do...You could have stayed and fight, win eventually because you cant lose cities as your are saying, but you chose to leave because of the betrayal?? Really? You advertise yourself by being the best and you quit because you were left with no allies? Come on, i thought you were better than this...

I can voice my opinion whenever i want, if you cant handle criticism dont read and answer to me...And because you will reply with arrogance once again and i am not going to reply you back because the discussion will be lowered to your level and you will win by experience, the one and only question you must make to yourself is " If i am saying i am the best and i am not losing cities, why did i gave up my cities instead of fight and win? " ...When you give yourself the answer to this question, you will realise what image you created ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
hahah you clueless noob.. find me a comment where i said im the best at anything you said above(being best at anything).. please stop making things up.
what i did say and can still say whenever i want i don't loose cities unless i quit or hand them off to someone, simple as that.

i don''t even need to ask myself any questions i know the answers.

DeletedUser55202

hahah you clueless noob.. find me a comment where i said im the best at anything you said above(being best at anything).. please stop making things up.
what i did say and can still say whenever i want i don't loose cities unless i quit or hand them off to someone, simple as that.

i don''t even need to ask myself any questions i know the answers.

No need to find anything, you know what you wrote no matter what you saying, and by abusing me to support your argument you prove how invalid you are ;)

Still you didnt answer the question, if you dont loose cities unless you quit, why didnt you stay and fight until you win? Was that so difficult or pointless for your majesty?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
No need to find anything, you know what you wrote no matter what you saying, and by abusing me to support your argument you prove how invalid you are ;)

Still you didnt answer the question, if you dont loose cities unless you quit, why didnt you stay and fight until you win? Was that so difficult or pointless for your majesty?

short answer? it was not worth our free time nor money to fight people that just care about abusing the game and ruining it for others at so early stages.
just take a look at how many fighters left 300P everything will be crystal clear.

idk how experienced you are, but not loosing cities does not mean you are winning, because if you and other top fighters don't loose cities enemies will pick on weak links because that is only thing they can, and that is exactly what this game became all about.

DeletedUser55202

Thats something acceptable, and btw honestly thanks for replying in a mature way which promotes dialogue!

Considering the amount of fighters that left pigs, someone over there made a mistake probably...A group of elites cant be disbanded so easily, while they were winning their big war...