DeletedUser50690

LOL "all your birs"

oUW1w1eNT0mVe7qQ07K5YQ.png

Last edited by a moderator:

maxilex

Phrourach
LOL "all your birs"

I have long thought this site has some dodgy components, and now I know it to be true, why..well BZC x2 doesn't have 18 active players - and the fact they are internalising every player who gets CS'd doesn't make those conquest numbers impressive.

As for 36 Cq's - I did that myself this week, and it is barely half over.
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser42857

LOL "all your birs"

you should know that fallen heroes are aligned with sss

ps. you should also know we dont actually care about cities in 44 ;)

so the reason we dont take cities from you guys is we have no interest in moving further into 44.. the only reason we take cities from you is to have you move the player off front line, umak, bacon.. every time we take a city the player is forced to handoff all their front line cities..

which is exactly what we want :D

so it does skew teh stats somewhat.. we dont have conquests on you guys because on the whole we dont bother trying because we arent interested in 44

besides, you only have 5 players on your front lines and all have 24 hour activity
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser50690

Skew the stats indeed.
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

P.S. We're pacted with SSS, too.
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser50690

Dim, would you like to join BZC?

DeletedUser42857

Dim, would you like to join BZC?

No

because one of your players is a crybaby spammer who attacks people while they are in hospital

Very few people in grepo i would never play on the same side as and she is one. Attacking people deliberately when you think they are in hospital is classless. Thats actually worse than cheating to be honest. Cheats are just cheating themselves, people who do things like that show what they are like as actual people.

There are two other people I would never play on the same side as. One because they have a history of sending disgusting, sexist and offensive messages to females in game, and another because they are just a nasty piece of work. Shes the third.

ps. anyone want to guess which bzc player has two people playing their account on opposite timezones? Manages to somehow be in the pub at 7am, and has totally different personalities in game chat depending on time of day.... ;)

DeletedUser43435

because one of your players is a crybaby spammer who attacks people while they are in hospital

Very few people in grepo i would never play on the same side as and she is one. Attacking people deliberately when you think they are in hospital is classless. Thats actually worse than cheating to be honest
why you not write all the truth here dim: write that after BZC put 4 cs`s in his cities and only after this max started to explain the situation ....
i have a few question for you or for your leaders:

it is assumed that max knew it about his problems,in this case who can answer me at my questions?
-why none of leaders from your alliance not talked with leaders from BZC and not ask to not attack him 24hrs until he moves from 44?
- why only when BZC had 4 sieges?
-why he took cities in frontline?
-why leaders agreed to take cities frontline?
-why you not move this players before? ,bc we hit him many times and i think his problem did not appear suddently overnight
-why you ask BZC to protect one player who has only 2-3hrs time off every morning?(write this bc i saw pm between max and player).... is your alliance`s duty ,not ours...like him with 2-3hrs off are many,bc school job,driving.etc...

sorry dm but is not fair to accuse me bc attacked him ,better to accuse your leaders bc they accepted that this player to have cities frontline
- how many times BZC complain when fluffy cleared our cities bc found players off? you also cleared my ciites i think were 12 and I did not cry

Cheats are just cheating themselves
but they helped your alliance

and plz stop accusing me for bot without evidence,better to look in your yard first

DeletedUser42857

and plz stop accusing me for bot without evidence,better to look in your yard first

I did not accuse you of anything like that at all! I said you were classless. I never once suggested you were doing anything against the rules. I have never even mentioned bot and gaby in the same sentence or the same paragraph. I'm not even sure why you are bringing it up? guilty conscience? (note, no denial, just a request for evidence :D). But no, not even sure why you are saying that because ive never accused you of anything of the sort.

as for the rest, you really expect to read all that. You know what you did, Andy made agreement to allow 24 hours for player to swapout considering his circumstances. That agreement was made between leadership of Fluffy's and Crybabies. You went against that agreement and deliberately hit multiple cities of a player you knew had a medical issue, and a player you knew there was an agreement between leadership protecting. That is classless, and that is why, as a person, I dont think you are someone I would want to know or associate with. thats all.

DeletedUser42857

So does nobody have a guess on who the player is who lives on two continents..

can be at the pub watching the football on one side of the world, while simultaneously sleeping on the other side of the world

DeletedUser42857

So.. how are fluffs handing war with BZC and SSS?

its not really a war.

bzc seem to think that taking cities in 44 is some big thing and we leave them to it and starve them of bp

sss have their own problems

everythings dandy, if you are #1 you have to expect to be hit from all sides. know which fights you can win, know which you cant and focus on winning the war rather than the battles

and drink tea, lots of tea
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser43435

did not accuse you of anything like that at all! I said you were classless. I never once suggested you were doing anything against the rules. I have never even mentioned bot and gaby in the same sentence or the same paragraph. I'm not even sure why you are bringing it up? guilty conscience? (note, no denial, just a request for evidence :D). But no, not even sure why you are saying that because ive never accused you of anything of the sort.
i think you forgot what you wrote in pm
as for the rest, you really expect to read all that. You know what you did, Andy made agreement to allow 24 hours for player to swapout considering his circumstances. You went against that and deliberately hit multiple cities of a player you knew had a medical issue. That is clas
first andy is not leader and only 1 person not take decision ,we have many leader and vote for your player,the vote was yes ,hit player ,2nd we vote for this bc is stupid to ask to not hit one players with only 2-3 hrs time off

why you not answer at my question? bc you have nothing to say? bc I`m right ?

DeletedUser43435

So does nobody have a guess on who the player is who lives on two continents..

can be at the pub watching the football on one side of the world, while simultaneously sleeping on the other side of the world
why you are online 24/7? how is possible?

DeletedUser42857

i think you forgot what you wrote in pm

first andy is not leader and only 1 person not take decision ,we have many leader and vote for your player,the vote was yes ,hit player ,2nd we vote for this bc is stupid to ask to not hit one players with only 2-3 hrs time off

why you not answer at my question? bc you have nothing to say? bc I`m right ?

its all good.

Im a huge believer in Karma and cosmic balance and all that.. what goes around comes around.

Just remember that..

DeletedUser42857

why you are online 24/7? how is possible?

I work from home so i can have work in one window, grepo in the other at all times.. the rest of the time, my phone is never further than about 2" away from me.. sleep.. i have attack alarm connected to a fitness band so its impossible to sleep through..

or maybe you just havnt found my vulnerable time? :D

BUT.. i dont claim to be on one side of the world to one person, and then be on the opposite site of the world to another

Say for instance, I live in China, but then at 5am Chinese time im in the pub watching the footy.. its not hard to work out that the person using my account at that time ISNT in China..

Or lets say I claim to be in the US, my skype shows me as in the US, my online time shows me at in the US, but then i let slip that I have just got home from school AT FOUR IN THE MORNING.. doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out the person using my account at that time ISNT in the US