THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

DeletedUser54360

Look out, JFL just made this world interesting ;)

I never once said that. I was planning on fighting LoTR before savage until savage informed me they were breaking our terms and moving into 54 because of our "possible merge with Odin", I don't know where those lies come from but never once did I say I was working with WG.

Charlie and I had a minor disagreement recently and I was certainly preparing for him to attack me.

Another reason I could care less about the Minnow Bashers Collectives Tub Thumping.

I have to agree he never once said he would take our side.

Before you all start . I also have no idea where the rumours came from .

I think Charlie . You should stop the bitter inter-necine strife in 54 which has ruined Ocean 54 chances and show a once again reunited front against SAVAGE.

That is what I think but I also know it is not going to happen.

Here is a suggestion for you . Charlie you take care of all the little heel nibblers distracting me from the main battle with Savage Rainbow.

DeletedUser41096

I will do what I see fit, savage apparently has spread rumors already, fine by me. First of all, I will now confirm the merge between JFL and Odin, with Odin joining us over the next few days.

Next thing I will confirm is we are fighting Savage due to the fact they have broken their terms with us and continued to take cities in our ocean.

I like several of the savage players, but I am not going to sit around and be told by diplomats that I am not allowed to merge with Odin or face savage moving into 54. If its a fight you want, its a fight you can have. Breaking your terms with us simply because we have more players joining us now, that don't effect savage at all? Sounds like you were waiting for any reason to try and push into 54, lets play I suppose.

DeletedUser55134

WG, you are talking like that war is any close or your new bloods had any chance of coming close to winning.

JFL will be a nice fight, since 55 became boring after Piglets left.

DeletedUser54360

I will do what I see fit,

Oh Charlie you have all the charm of prussic acid Eau De Cologne. And for someone who calls his group Just For A Laugh it is ironic that you yourself appear to have had a very successful sense of humor bypass operation.

So finally you will fight someone just as or stronger than you ( in reality ) Now that you get Odin's extensive supply of support units to hold your coat ? HEROIC EPIC OUTSTANDING.. There are simply no words to match your epicicosity.

Anyway Thank God I get to cast off the unwelcome and as yet undeserved Alliance Top Ranking.

TItterODIn or ODIN Guffaws or LAUGHODIN or CHARLIE IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED ODIN.

Which one will it be ? The suspense is killing me.

I eagerly await the name and the new brightly shining star at the top of the Byblos Firmament.

Next thing I will confirm is we are fighting Savage due to the fact they have broken their terms with us and continued to take cities in our ocean.

And perhaps also possibly you have a chance of winning with Odin .

It would have been more impressive if perhaps you had sailed two Oceans to take the fight to them - instead of waiting for their inevitable encroachment in what you considered your territory .

But then again what do I know about anything ?

DeletedUser38652

WG, you are talking like that war is any close or your new bloods had any chance of coming close to winning.

JFL will be a nice fight, since 55 became boring after Piglets left.

Why dont you come out of VM instead of talking crap here?

DeletedUser55187

I chose not to stay in an alliance that was belittling me for my work on another world

You were inactive and did nothing for 6 months. Did you really think people weren't a little bit upset about how much you let us down there?

DeletedUser41096

You were inactive and did nothing for 6 months. Did you really think people weren't a little bit upset about how much you let us down there?
I am aware and I have said many times people deserve to be upset there, does that mean I'm going to sit around being insulted and ignored? Same story as always, this conversation is pointless I am looking forward to the upcoming fights and opportunities in this world, lets focus on that.

DeletedUser55187

Well, we all know how much you hate to be ignored. Don't worry, I'm well aware of how pointless this conversation is since you simply stick your fingers in your ears and refuse to have the conversation.

DeletedUser41096

Well, we all know how much you hate to be ignored. Don't worry, I'm well aware of how pointless this conversation is since you simply stick your fingers in your ears and refuse to have the conversation.

Ironic that she tries to speak like an angel when she stabs people in the back the second they are hurting, poor sanji, did absolutely nothing other than follow my leadership and the second something comes up whos the first one sending a CS to him before he can get into VM?

"I wont get involved", practice what you preach, any sliver of respect I had for you went flying out that door the second you turned on Sanji, what a two faced snake.

On a server related note, need an updated top 12 in a few hours when things change a bit :O

DeletedUser55187

I never said "I won't get involved". If you're going to quote me or use my words - get them right! I was following my leadership, even though it was not something I really wanted to do. He took that city off my alliance, and we wanted it back. As for him hurting, how could I possibly have known he was hurting? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. For all I know, he hit vm to go sit on a beach. He never said anything about why he was activating it.

You are the one who turned me red, so don't go turning this around on me. I never wanted to be on this side. You are the one who stabbed me in the back all because someone else called you out for being inactive. In case you have forgotten, I defended you that day. You may have been the subject of the fight, but you certainly weren't the target - I was, for supporting your position. But go ahead and cry that nobody listened to you or cared about you. Keep calling me names and pretending you have some clue about what I've gone through. I honestly don't care what you think any more, but I won't sit back while you continue to spew ignorance and lies here on the externals.

DeletedUser55187

Oh Charlie you have all the charm of prussic acid Eau De Cologne. And for someone who calls his group Just For A Laugh it is ironic that you yourself appear to have had a very successful sense of humor bypass operation.

I found this pretty funny, but I would like to share with you a bit of history. I have encountered 3 unique personalities from this character we all know as Charlie.

1. Angry Charlie - this is his current state. I'm pretty sure we all know what this Charlie is like, so there really isn't much to say here.
2. Inactive Charlie - this one was around for a large part of the past year. It's more of an anti-personality. He doesn't say or do anything. He certainly doesn't open messages. Normal Charlie and I both agreed that this Charlie was no good.
3. Normal Charlie - I'm calling this "normal" for lack of a better name. I shared a few conversations with this one when he would make his rare appearances. He is smart, and witty, and he does in fact have a sense of humour! He made me laugh a few times. I actually really liked this Charlie. Maybe one day you will have the pleasure of meeting him, unless of course that bypass operation is irreversible. :eek:

Of course, if Angry Charlie is reading this, he won't find it funny, but maybe Normal Charlie would? Who's to say? Oh well, he already hates me anyway. :p

DeletedUser54360

As my tenuous Leicester cityish hold on the Byblos Summit weakens. I can only say "Who needs Soap Operas or Film Noir when we have this cornucopia of seething emotion charged drama daily free of charge in External. ?

DeletedUser55187

As the Grepolis world turns, so do the days of our lives? Or something like that? I never could get into that garbage, so I have no idea. I did try to inject a bit of humour in that last post to lighten the mood because honestly, emotional drama is not really my thing. Light and funny is much more my style. :p

At least this can all be considered on topic because this is indeed a SHOW! :D

DeletedUser20627

Thats something acceptable, and btw honestly thanks for replying in a mature way which promotes dialogue!

Considering the amount of fighters that left pigs, someone over there made a mistake probably...A group of elites cant be disbanded so easily, while they were winning their big war...

Man I missed how things were before! :( taking LOTR cities daily <3. But yes most of the top players left pigs to join an alli only for the top pigs and after that most of players including me decided to leave this world while others decided to take a different route. its all about 1 question, is all this worth our time.

Plus joining and playing under WG commands its a BIG no no for me
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif
but many of our players think differently.

DeletedUser54360

Man I missed how things were before! :( taking LOTR cities daily <3. But yes most of the top players left pigs to join an alli only for the top pigs and after that most of players including me decided to leave this world while others decided to take a different route. its all about 1 question, is all this worth our time.

Plus joining and playing under WG commands its a BIG no no for me
smiley_emoticons_grin.gif
but many of our players think differently.

Well maybe you should you been more open to different ways of doing things.

You concentrated on ego trip takes

I concentrated on growth and consolidation of position .

If you think there is anyone on this server who knows more than me about backs to the wall fighting and survival ?????

No I dont say arrogantly "Well I would like to know who that is !??" ALL Hufty Pufty Bravado...

What I say is. " Well Introduce us so I can learn from him. "

You don't have time for this world but you do have time to make sure everyone knows that WG is the reason you abandoned Byblos.

I wish I could say I was flattered.

Giving useless Fair Weather Sailors such as you a future LOTR berth is a big Never Never for me ( and anyone else with any sense ).

Farewell and don't forget to close the door behnd you on the way out .

Insuperable ? More like Intolerable Twitinky

DeletedUser54792

I will do what I see fit, savage apparently has spread rumors already, fine by me. First of all, I will now confirm the merge between JFL and Odin, with Odin joining us over the next few days.

I like several of the savage players, but I am not going to sit around and be told by diplomats that I am not allowed to merge with Odin or face savage moving into 54. If its a fight you want, its a fight you can have. Breaking your terms with us simply because we have more players joining us now, that don't effect savage at all? Sounds like you were waiting for any reason to try and push into 54, lets play I suppose.

Well people in your own alliance and in ODIN talked about the merge before you said anything about it. And the words "... merging to take on Savage Priests" were used more than once. Call us paranoid, but if there is a strong chance a small but excellent group of players were merging with another small but excellent group of players with the intention of bringing a fight to you... wouldn't you seek to prepare for that possibility? For guys in both of those groups to be under the impression that they would be soon be hostile towards us, that idea had to have come from somewhere. And a certain WG was dropping hints that the newly merged ODIN and JFL would indeed be causing us problems.

So either some of your own guys were mistaken and WG is full of it... or we had good reason to rethink our position.

DeletedUser55134

Charlie seems to be just trying to find any excuse for the war, because just turning us red would be too bold for him.

DeletedUser41096

Well people in your own alliance and in ODIN talked about the merge before you said anything about it. And the words "... merging to take on Savage Priests" were used more than once. Call us paranoid, but if there is a strong chance a small but excellent group of players were merging with another small but excellent group of players with the intention of bringing a fight to you... wouldn't you seek to prepare for that possibility? For guys in both of those groups to be under the impression that they would be soon be hostile towards us, that idea had to have come from somewhere. And a certain WG was dropping hints that the newly merged ODIN and JFL would indeed be causing us problems.

So either some of your own guys were mistaken and WG is full of it... or we had good reason to rethink our position.

"merging to take on Savage Priests" ?? Is this another lie spread by leadership to justify starting a war with us? Not one single time was that ever said, that is made up by savage to move into 54. At least have the dignity to own up to the fact you broke connections to start a fight with us, why beat around the bush? We merged with Odin to position ourselves to use our slots on HH then move into 55, then savage broke terms out of nowhere and now we are forced to move into 44, this is fully on savage don't even try saying JFL did anything to incite this move.

Its obvious savage felt threatened because they realized JFL is a serious threat with more players and that they can no longer play the number game and control what JFL does, as soon as they lost control they figured they had to start a war, stop these constant lies now that in any way JFL was threatening to savage, only reason is the leaders of savage are clueless and didn't even confront me before breaking relations.

Neither of you are diplomats that is clear as day, maybe ask MI13 why he was so needy to break relations before you start accusing us of anything. False accusations and assumptions is why you are at war with us now, shame really.

DeletedUser54792

I did not accuse you of anything Charlie. I told you what we had heard, that is all. We knew when we heard these things that they may or may not be true. The merge part turned out to be true, which makes the rest seem more plausible. Whether you believe what I say or not, is up to you. We heard rumors from people in both groups, we sent out MM to our guys to make sure they did not spread into 54 just to be sure there was no reason for tensions, and then we waited to see what would happen. The merge happened, and that made all the rest seem like a real possibility.

As I was present for the conversations that led to the decision, I can assure you, it was in response to being repeatedly told that we were going to be having problems on the 44/54 front really soon, from multiple sources. Maybe it was all just people trying to stir something up, maybe it was more than that. How can we know, either way? We are already eating LotR and smashing Balds, 54 was not in the game plan until a very real potential threat presented itself. If you are saying that it was never your intention, or the intention of anyone in your group, to move west then I would be inclined to believe you. But you don't seem like you are in the mood for talking about it. That is half the problem, lots of other people are more than happy to talk about you, you yourself say little.