THE BYBLOS SHOWDOWN

King Soos

Strategos
ok
In some ways, especially during ww, he let us down. He was inactive, and that hurt us. Some people were quite upset about that - I did not say I was upset about that.

I agree with you and think that the things he did to get us to that point were enough, hence why he has a crown. Everybody else wanted to kick him and get rid of him, but I wouldn't let them.

That's why his betrayal hurt me so much. After I supported him for all that time, he left and turned me red.

ok so say u did support him why stay in an allince with 10 others who didnt? their were say 20 of us from imbros and id say 15 of those did not like charlie including my dear friend Deamon especially now i can tell u if i was in that position i would not want to stay in an alliance where the whole core of leaders (not me which was rude) had wanted u gone for 6 months on a world u had put so much work into to win the crown for ur group.

DeletedUser55187

ok so say u did support him why stay in an allince with 10 others who didnt? their were say 20 of us from imbros and id say 15 of those did not like charlie including my dear friend Deamon especially now i can tell u if i was in that position i would not want to stay in an alliance where the whole core of leaders (not me which was rude) had wanted u gone for 6 months on a world u had put so much work into to win the crown for ur group.

Not all the leaders here in byblos wanted him gone. There were a few new ones, and I was exaggerating when I said everybody wanted him gone - only a few rather vocal leaders wanted him gone, but it was definitely a battle I had to continually fight. As I've said before though, I don't really blame Charlie for leaving. I completely understand that decision. What I don't respect is that he chose to stay in the world and destroy the people who were his "family" in another world.

DeletedUser41096

Not all the leaders here in byblos wanted him gone. There were a few new ones, and I was exaggerating when I said everybody wanted him gone - only a few rather vocal leaders wanted him gone, but it was definitely a battle I had to continually fight. As I've said before though, I don't really blame Charlie for leaving. I completely understand that decision. What I don't respect is that he chose to stay in the world and destroy the people who were his "family" in another world.

Next time ill roll over and quit out, that way you can have your peaceful world where I go quietly and let the family who has supported me in the past sink with the new corrupt leadership of deamon.

How dare I invite those asking to join me again, why didn't I leave the family to sink with the wonderful leadership of deamon, why would I ever try offering them an alternative so they aren't trapped? Sickening right? I'm a true monster, I should have left them in chosen/HH, look how well they are doing now, look how good those leaders who were so vocal about me leaving are doing now. Why didn't I think for a second about leaving them to ghost/quit out like everyone else in HH/Chosen, because in MT's world I should have quit the world and the true loyal JFL members who I had fought with for over a year sink with deamon running things right?

Amazing. My dearest apologizes for welcoming friends into my alliance rather than seeing them waste their time then quit out in a few months like what is happening now.

"But Charlie!!!! If you didn't leave HH wouldn't have lost a war against you!!!!"
You're right, with the wonderful diplomacy they had going they would have easily protected 54 from goats, or if they merge with goats, they would have done amazing against the likes of Savage, or Odin, or any other alliance. Not one player would fight with the same passion they fight for under the real JFL flag. Alliance would have sunk, same story, why didn't I leave the family to sink, such a shame of me...

DeletedUser55187

... because in MT's world I should have quit the world and the true loyal JFL members who I had fought with for over a year sink with deamon running things right?...

No. In my world, you would have stuck around to try to work things out and fix things WITHIN the group. For starters, Deamon has no place in leadership. Why not show those who doubted you they were wrong by stepping up for them instead of against them?

But you don't work things out. You get mad and turn people red. HH, Goats, Savage, and so on.

DeletedUser41096

HH was my enemy from day 1 and was not apart of the actual JFL, why do you have an issue with me turning them red? Chosen few failed miserably under your diplomacy and deamons leadership so you merged with them, I had them red before this, so if anything deamon and them joined the group I was fighting directly, how do you want me to stop that? Goats? They turned us red by merging with our enemy, Savage? Savage turned us red for merging with Odin.

But again, I don't work things out, I just get mad and turn people red. Why cant I be like the rest and keep merging and hold hands rather than fighting. My apologizes that we like fighting over hand holding like the constant sister alliances from your group holds.

DeletedUser41096

Pretty ironic...

LOL how??????????????? Ironic is a 5+ alliance branch like yourself commenting that this ironic for a group like JFL, have you gone mad... you were a hell of a player and person inside PN what happened????

DeletedUser55187

HH was my enemy from day 1 and was not apart of the actual JFL, why do you have an issue with me turning them red? Chosen few failed miserably under your diplomacy and deamons leadership so you merged with them, I had them red before this, so if anything deamon and them joined the group I was fighting directly, how do you want me to stop that? Goats? They turned us red by merging with our enemy, Savage? Savage turned us red for merging with Odin.

But again, I don't work things out, I just get mad and turn people red. Why cant I be like the rest and keep merging and hold hands rather than fighting. My apologizes that we like fighting over hand holding like the constant sister alliances from your group holds.

Don't pretend you haven't held hands with every alliance that wasn't Chosen/HH. All your allies seem to fail while you keep coming out on top, so you keep reaching for more. And there doesn't seem to be any shortage of groups willing to work with you since you are, admittedly, very good at this game. So far it has worked well for you, but eventually everybody will be wise to the fact that you have no loyalty. Maybe you will continue to do well in spite of that. I guess we shall see.