• Thread starter DeletedUser46395
  • Start date

DeletedUser54360

That's more like the real Witchy. :)

I can see how in :-

HM Courts Of Justice Roll 1 MP vs RIM conglomerate

YOU may feel this matter merited a reference to the Court Of Protection

However in the separate case :-

HM Courts Of Justice Roll 2 RIMGROUP vs SAVAGE PAROSI LLUKOVI BLACK FLAG 1 & 2 Kitchen Sink etc...

I think you will find that there is no chance of a majority verdict in favour of the prosecution.

Accordingly The (GREPO ) Crown Prosecution Service have indicated that the case be dropped.

DeletedUser43325

O23_ECaiS9eBhHkx1l75_g.png

Lol, ok then.

Wn-N7y8iTM_ry5y8w--jaQ.png

I get WHY you would want to lie about that. Your run in Taras was pretty embarrassing. But I think it's probably more embarrassing when you forget you lied about it initially and get caught and exposed.

This thread isn't aptly named. There is no DEATH OF THE RIMLORD ETHOS, there never was a RIMLORD ethos to begin with. There's only a con artist who can't keep his stories straight.

DeletedUser54360

Lol, ok then.

Wn-N7y8iTM_ry5y8w--jaQ.png

I get WHY you would want to lie about that. Your run in Taras was pretty embarrassing. But I think it's probably more embarrassing when you forget you lied about it initially and get caught and exposed.

This thread isn't aptly named. There is no DEATH OF THE RIMLORD ETHOS, there never was a RIMLORD ethos to begin with. There's only a con artist who can't keep his stories straight.

DeletedUser54360

One small problem // That is me quoting Lethal - Bacon .

Your fixation with me is getting out of control darling.

DeletedUser43325

Do the rationalizations ever end? No that was you responding to me about a statement I made about you in Taras. Would you like me to post the full conversation? How embarrassing do you want to make this for yourself? There is literally no mention of lethal bacon anywhere in either conversation. Where do you come up with this stuff? Next you'll blame the Koreans no doubt.

I'd hardly call it a fixation. You blatantly lied, got your stories mixed up, and asked for "evidence" about your lying - while being too dumb and/or self absorbed to realize it was me you made the Taras statement to in the first place. This was pretty easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

By all means Publish the complete unabridged version. I warn you that will not reflect well on you . I only seem to mention this as you appear completely unsaware that I am immune to the PlayGround Peer group pressure nonsense.

You have become a laughing stock. Even players that genuinely dislike me - have a grudging regard. But your brand of pettiness is almost unique.

Where does this fixation come from .?

You decided from day 1 to be a little prat. An obnoxious little prat. I have to admit when you set yourself this task you really managed to excell at it.

It is almost as if the knowledge that actually I am someone who does not give a rats backside about your opinions is really winding you up.

Why dont you get your people mobilised to "Run Me off The Server ??"

Far more entertaining than this prolonged audition you are making for the next episode of Judge Rinder ( IN the USA Judge Judy)

DeletedUser43325

Blah blah blah. You said "post evidence of my claiming to not have played Taras." Your own words were, quite literally, as can be seen "I did not play Taras." These aren't opinions - these are facts - supported by screenshots. Cry "fake news" all you'd like, Donald - but the images speak for itself. At some point you will just have recognize the fact that you are a low life do nothing liar whose only real ability is spewing constant and consistent BS in attempt to cover up the BS you have already spewed. You'd think for someone with a "158 IQ" you'd be able to recognize simple facts. You might want to get that reevaluated.

DeletedUser54360

Blah blah blah. You said "post evidence of my claiming to not have played Taras." Your own words were, quite literally, as can be seen "I did not play Taras." These aren't opinions - these are facts - supported by screenshots. Cry "fake news" all you'd like, Donald - but the images speak for itself. At some point you will just have recognize the fact that you are a low life do nothing liar whose only real ability is spewing constant and consistent BS in attempt to cover up the BS you have already spewed. You'd think for someone with a "158 IQ" you'd be able to recognize simple facts. You might want to get that reevaluated.

I dont get you .. I had a well publicised spat with Bacon about the fact that I rimmed BZC Diplomat on that world. Witchuntergeneral did not play Taras Because WitchunterGeneral did not exist.

When we talk about AllyBAlly or Aizhan and in this instance we were talking about ALLYBALLY I did play that World as ALLYBALLY and have not only openly acknowledged that I have gone to considerable lengths to make that fact known.

Just please publish the full and only conversation we ever had in Byblos in game and break the habits of a life time and stop being a little prat.

I know why you dont want to do this.. And so do you also.....

DeletedUser43325

Actually, no - you didn't. Never in your "well publicized spat" did you even mention Taras. You can check it, it was well publicized. You are welcome to bring forth any evidence supporting your claim, via screenshot, but sadly none exist.

Let's recap:

psLbxMpXT4Oa0nCfcvp-jA.png

kHC31sgBQsOn1e1Xza8TfQ.png

Funny, no mention of Lethal-Bacon anywhere in any conversation. Did the Koreans hack your account and send me that message? Furthermore, a conversation had with one person does not have any merit towards a conversation had with another. You can lie to both, you can lie to one and not the other, you can lie to neither. A lie is a lie - regardless of whether or not you accidentally told the truth on another occasion (which in this case, you never did. even your accidental admission of being AlyBally having played Taras came with another lie about your reasons for ghosting). For someone with a "158 IQ" these should be simple concepts for you to grasp.

I actually feel bad for you. It takes a truly pathetic individual who cannot even admit that he lied when confronted with the truth.

It's been a pretty bad day for you hasn't it. Poor guy

7-Qmzr3zT0mSk4okjgFpDA.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54360

And ....... Yet............ I am not the one craning my neck upwards at the rankings lists you are.

(Which incidentally should show Lion at the top not me..)

You claim to have run me off Taras and yet can produce no evidence whatsoever of having done so.Why because it is another Miknel ( Wish Reality ) .

You studiously avoid any mention of my Rimming the BZC Diplomat .. Why ?? Are you claiming in your alternative Universe it did not happen .?

Yes or No for once Miknel Darling.. \\

Seriously you need to address this fixation you have with me.

IF BACON would confirm our very public spat on this very issue on the pages of these forums somewhere.

But perhaps wisely he cant be fooled and you know neither can I .

Fulminate away till you self immolate in the juices of your own bile.

Bovvered WG ain't..

I bet you wish you could say the same.

But I am under your skin invading your every waking moment.

The really funny part is I am not even trying you are doing this all to yourself..

DeletedUser41523

And ....... Yet............ I am not the one craning my neck upwards at the rankings lists you are.

You claim to have run me off Taras and yet can produce no evidence whatsoever of having done so.Why because it is another Miknel

t4W1Qck.jpg

DeletedUser43325

I honestly don't even know what to say to that random nonsensical psycho babble BS

But thank you for trying to clear this up. Now I will know that when you unequivocally saying you DIDNT do something, it means you DID do that thing you are saying you didn't do and did it so well it would blow our minds at how well you did it despite saying you didn't. Thanks for making that clear, Donald.

DeletedUser54360

Vazgel and Ajaysrockets were my team mates in RHAMMUS ( after wasting two hours of my life looking back in time ) So it must be RHAMMUS where I rimmed the BZC Diplomat . I don't remember playing against you at all .. And you are such an obnoxious little twerp I would surely have remembered you .

Now as for Donalding me. I am ambivalent. Remind me why "Donald" is such an insult .. spell it out for me ..

DeletedUser54948

You twist words and babble like an idiot until you think you make sense. Mr.Donald take the cape off, go for a walk and just lay off the pipe for a little while.

DeletedUser48212

You claim to have run me off Taras and yet can produce no evidence whatsoever of having done so.Why because it is another Miknel ( Wish Reality ) .

You studiously avoid any mention of my Rimming the BZC Diplomat .. Why ?? Are you claiming in your alternative Universe it did not happen .?

Yes or No for once Miknel Darling.. \\

Seriously you need to address this fixation you have with me.

IF BACON would confirm our very public spat on this very issue on the pages of these forums somewhere.

But perhaps wisely he cant be fooled and you know neither can I .

Fulminate away till you self immolate in the juices of your own bile.

Bovvered WG ain't..

I bet you wish you could say the same.

But I am under your skin invading your every waking moment.

The really funny part is I am not even trying you are doing this all to yourself..

Do you even read what you write? Apart from the lack of any Sanity and the nonsense you say it feels like you are in need of professional help. And not the one that you can buy for 5 bucks around the corner.

DeletedUser54384

I dont get you .. I had a well publicised spat with Bacon about the fact that I rimmed BZC Diplomat on that world. Witchuntergeneral did not play Taras Because WitchunterGeneral did not exist.

Really? When ppl ask someone he can play or didn’t, what do you think they mean? They mean you current ingame name had played the world or the person who uses that account? I think 99.99% will understand the person. This what you are writing is a cheap excuse.