Competition PnP: The Death of the Rimlord Ethos

• Thread starter DeletedUser46395
  • Start date

DeletedUser54360

Cough. This is making me laugh. Fact... No one ever rimmed a BZC diplomat. First of all, we have no "diplomats". Anyone who's played against BZC knows that
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

For the record, BZC joined en80 late. I was in SOA playing my first ever server and gaby was killing us in west o44. I joined BZC that server after saw their teamwork. We did our normal ghosting act when WW started and began en82. Witchhunter never rimmed anyone from BZC. I actually don't even remember the guy, so he must not have been that much of a threat or even a minute pain in the bottom. Cheers.

He declared himself as your Diplomat and was very fond of the term ESAD.

BTW which one of you HistorY Rewriters is running me off Byblos?

DeletedUser50690

Allybally, which alliance were you in? I can confirm you never ever ever rimmed a core member from BZC. If the guy you supposedly rimmed was touting he was a "diplomat" then he wasn't a long time member to begin with.

Do you remember which BZC player rimmed you?

DeletedUser41523

In witch's defense. I can remember a couple of times when BZC suddenly found a diplomat. Specifically this one time when they took the wrong Uber and ended up in Korean town. ;)

Alright that's my bad joke of the day. Anyways yeah I don't see Witch rimming anyone even semi-relevant.

DeletedUser54360

In witch's defense. I can remember a couple of times when BZC suddenly found a diplomat. Specifically this one time when they took the wrong Uber and ended up in Korean town. ;)

Alright that's my bad joke of the day. Anyways yeah I don't see Witch rimming anyone even semi-relevant.

Well considering you were predicting the early demise of RIMGROUP and that we would sink without trace weeks ago . On your track record does it particuarly matter what you see?

DeletedUser52220

Well considering you were predicting the early demise of RIMGROUP and that we would sink without trace weeks ago . On your track record does it particuarly matter what you see?

To be fair you were already well into the process of sinking without trace weeks ago.

DeletedUser41523

Well considering you were predicting the early demise of RIMGROUP and that we would sink without trace weeks ago . On your track record does it particuarly (lol) matter what you see?

No, I just declared a crusade on you and told you that Fleece Johnson would be taking your booty (he will be). But just for laughs, lets see how this totally not sinking thing is going.

Rim Scrubs vs Masked Profanity: 0-43
Rim Scrubs vs Savage Group: 29-42
Rim Scrubs vs Kamikaze: 0-17
Rim Scrubs vs Balds Crew: 0-2 (I'm not even sure this group is in their immediate area)
Net Loss: 75

And this is just your existing branches, not counting for past ones. So in 2/3 wars, you're being shut out. And in battle of the MRAs you're being blown out.

DeletedUser54360

No, I just declared a crusade on you and told you that Fleece Johnson would be taking your booty (he will be). But just for laughs, lets see how this totally not sinking thing is going.

Rim Scrubs vs Masked Profanity: 0-43
Rim Scrubs vs Savage Group: 29-42
Rim Scrubs vs Kamikaze: 0-17
Rim Scrubs vs Balds Crew: 0-2 (I'm not even sure this group is in their immediate area)
Net Loss: 75

And this is just your existing branches, not counting for past ones. So in 2/3 wars, you're being shut out. And in battle of the MRAs you're being blown out.

In your totally impartial way .

A Please do that for the last 7 days.

When I told you we were losing our way to the top - what part of that did you fail to grasp?

Here we still are No 1 Allaince : still best placed to do wonders ( although I personally have zero regard for crowns ) :

Fleece Johston is a mighty savvy character if he knows how to explain that one away - I am all rapt attention.

DeletedUser41523

Don't really care about the last seven days, everyone can pop off a good week. If you score more points in a period but lose overall then it doesn't matter, trust me, half the sports teams I like are the kings of doing that. Also when you're getting shut out in two fronts, I really doubt you've made that much ground in a week

Losing your way to the top? Uhhh how? Do you get to draft the best player available on the next world or something now? If so I get the feeling a lot of people are about to tank.

Actually, you're not the #1 alliance, that would be savage with 4 teams all in the top 15 and 2 in the top 4. Honestly, i'm pretty sure that it wouldn't take much effort to convince everyone that you shouldn't win. If you want I can give it a whirl.

Fleece Johnson*** doesn't need to explain anything. You see Witch, he likes ya, and he wants ya. Now. We can do this the easy way. Or we can do it the hard way. The choice is yours.

DeletedUser54360

Don't really care about the last seven days, everyone can pop off a good week. If you score more points in a period but lose overall then it doesn't matter, trust me, half the sports teams I like are the kings of doing that. Also when you're getting shut out in two fronts, I really doubt you've made that much ground in a week

Losing your way to the top? Uhhh how? Do you get to draft the best player available on the next world or something now? If so I get the feeling a lot of people are about to tank.

Actually, you're not the #1 alliance, that would be savage with 4 teams all in the top 15 and 2 in the top 4. Honestly, i'm pretty sure that it wouldn't take much effort to convince everyone that you shouldn't win. If you want I can give it a whirl.

Fleece Johnson*** doesn't need to explain anything. You see Witch, he likes ya, and he wants ya. Now. We can do this the easy way. Or we can do it the hard way. The choice is yours.

HARD WAY That is all I know.

We are No 1 in a Way neither Savage or Priests have managed,

Survived and ultimately thrived having spawned in a Killing Fields Ocean 55

OCEAN 55

Rank Name Points Cities Average points
1 LAST OF THE RIMLORDS 6986559 575 12151
2 Ronin of the Rim 2300462 237 9707
3 New Bloods 1211450 126 9615
4 Savage Priests Crimson 1137671 104 10939
5 Savage Priests Green 798382 81 9857
6 Savage Priests Red 482713 43 11226
7 Kamikaze 476059 40 11901
8 Just For Laughs 238354 24 9931
9 HH REBORN 160672 16 10042
10 Savage Priests Lemon 120419 12 10035

OCean 65

Rank
Name Points Cities Average points
1 LAST OF THE RIMLORDS 2650367 242 10952
2 The Doomed 2234896 203 11009
3 New Bloods 1707818 188 9084
4 Ronin of the Rim 820241 97 8456
5 The Pleasure Cult 464665 61 7617
6 Wrath 384825 35 10995
7 The Judicars 144261 16 9016
8 The Pun-ishers 104534 10 10453

Ocean 56

1 Masked Profanity 3322838 329 10100
2 LAST OF THE RIMLORDS 1473184 128 11509
3 New Bloods 143143 25 5726
4 Ronin of the Rim 141219 13 10863

This and OCean 46 are M P territory ..

Ocean 43

Rank
Name Points Cities Average points
1 HELLAS 3076963 286 10759
2 LAST OF THE RIMLORDS 794037 65 12216
3 HELLAS II 756993 82 9232
4 Jar Of Flies 341534 41 8330
5 Savage Priests Green 332952 24 13873
6 The Immortals 306539 32 9579
7 Savage Priests Lemon 214826 21 10230
8 Rebels 175546 15 11703

Ocean 44

1 Savage Priests Green 9560202 818 11687
2 Savage Priests Lemon 3019202 289 10447
3 Misfit Toys 2850291 288 9897
4 Savage Priests Crimson 1027259 87 11808
5 Savage Priests Red 289052 27 10706
6 LAST OF THE RIMLORDS 218663 16 13666

Where is Savage Group Contiguous second controlled Ocean ??

DeletedUser41523

Well good news then! Every alliance is already taking you via the hardway.

And dude congrats! You made a team Masked Profanity fan. And after En93, I genuinely thought that wasn't possible. But this feels like Alabama playing Tennessee but at least in this case, the former isn't totally cringy weird where as you seem like the type to roast people based on things that don't actually exist.

And just so there's no confusion and as a testimony.

@Miknel Just so this guy can't claim that i'm biased. How big of an MP fan was I in En93? Like if you had the read to read the room what are the odds I pick MP over ZFG even if you and Gotham both offered?

@AliOoops. Just tagging you for confirmation

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46395

Yeah, Savage have 44 & 45.

So 3 alliances/groups control 2 contiguous oceans, and 2 of them are also giving the third - the rimmers - a bloody nose in fighting. It's clear the rimboys are punching way below their weight; looking at their average points per city, it's equally clear they have no idea what they're doing but just like building pretty cities. And for that, you can only blame the leadership.

DeletedUser55285

"We are No 1 in a Way neither Savage or Priests have managed"
They fought together on a border basically since the start of the world... managed to take more cities from each-other than you have vs's majority of the serious alliances that LOTR has taken on (comparatively, not a general insult). They tore themselves to pieces, and they are now fighting JFL... while you have recruited everyone who you consider decent (how'd that go for you).. i guess thats how you got nm 1 :).

On a side note; You do control many oceans, and have influence all over the world... however, you cannot keep cities on any front, and you are slowly being eaten on nearly every side of the world... its only a matter of time before you either crumble. Or build some resolve, and fight back.

"Survived and ultimately thrived having spawned in a Killing Fields Ocean 55"
Thrived? I cant be bothered to get stats, but we have been taking 1 if not 2 cities a DAY from you guys in 055, admittedly, not in your core... but we will get there in a few weeks.

055 is (no offence to the few fighters in the ocean) but a training ground for two massive alliances;

Reapers was a decent at best alliance, great leadership, lots of potential, i believe if they had trained the players to a certain standard, they would of had a hefty grip on the world... moving into piglets + reaperz it started to fall apart. Picking fights with most alliances caused substantial loss, however they made a strong core (while still kicking LOTR in their core, but losing cities on the outskirts). Enter lotr taking more and more cities around the edges of 055, these cities were originally fighters, skip a few months. Merger occurs, and now 055 is a breeding ground for internals, new players, and general inexperience. And it is boasted as LOTR's second best ocean (following 065)... yet there is no fight from LOTR while KAMI and SP players take cities... you guys know our sieges, and choose not to resist... allowing us to carve a passage to your core, all the while wiping all the cities behind us... consistently.

7 Kamikaze 476059 40 11901. Note i didn't have a single city in 055 till maybe 3 weeks ago... now i have 7 going 8 as we speak, and most from reds (i think... took 1 from lion and 1 or 2 from JCW, cant remember).

Alliance mates are all the same story, we cleared out our little niche of 045, now we are expanding into 055. Dont disappoint us witchy... we want a fight... give us one.

DeletedUser38652

"No fight" ... Yet we're sieging 4 savages cities as of this moment. We choose not to give any attention to your alliance Eff, because youre just another puzzle of Savages.

As for punching below our weight, we're holding fairly decent considering we had to fight for our cities in O55 that piglets left behind.

DeletedUser46395

As for punching below our weight, we're holding fairly decent considering we had to fight for our cities in O55 that piglets left behind.

Keep telling yourselves that as you keep losing those beautiful maxed-out cities; it only makes it easier for us if you delude yourselves.

DeletedUser54384

Reapers was a decent at best alliance, great leadership, lots of potential, i believe if they had trained the players to a certain standard, they would of had a hefty grip on the world... moving into piglets + reaperz it started to fall apart.

Really? We never felt apart (reffering tbe your mention to merge of pigs+reapers)

After bertrayal from Savage there were 4 ways for us.

1. Team up with LOTR
2. Team up with JFL
3. Quit
4. Stay and play.

1. Most of them who had put hard work in making 300P to what they were in that stage decided to not team up with LOTR

2. JFL didn’t want because of some issue caused earlier, don’t want to talk about it.

3. 80% of those players did this, because they lost interest after the things that happened, because that was going to require more time tofight already 2 groups totalling 7-8 alliances (245-260 players).

4. This you can see by looking at your alliance, that you are proud of, most of them are 300P.

So no need to tell that merge caused failure. Your savage leaders ( some) put us into hard situation. But don’t worry they will feel it in upcoming worlds, wherever I notice them.

partizanpfc

Chiliarch
After bertrayal from Savage there were 4 ways for us.

1. Team up with LOTR
2. Team up with JFL
3. Quit
4. Stay and play.

1. Most of them who had put hard work in making 300P to what they were in that stage decided to not team up with LOTR

2. JFL didn’t want because of some issue caused earlier, don’t want to talk about it.

3. 80% of those players did this, because they lost interest after the things that happened, because that was going to require more time tofight already 2 groups totalling 7-8 alliances (245-260 players).

4. This you can see by looking at your alliance, that you are proud of, most of them are 300P.

So no need to tell that merge caused failure. Your savage leaders ( some) put us into hard situation. But don’t worry they will feel it in upcoming worlds, wherever I notice them.

tbh I dont see how savage betrayed you...

it was more a bad call from Reapers/piglets leadership to throw under the bus PN/LN group and pact with PN...

Last edited:

DeletedUser54384

tbh I dont see how savage betrayed you...

it was more a bad call from Reapers/piglets leadership to throw under the bus PN/LN group and pact with us...

1. That came from your leadership that made the NAP ( first time), then your player kurbads kept attacking our players despite of the NAP, even those players changed city names to “We have a NAP”,but he was keeping attacking, then to my question why your player was attacking i was told from our leader ( fogofwar) who was in talks for that NAP, that you want discuss whether you still want that NAP or no in council. So i told him to drop it first, if you make such kind of deals. Then I put 2 of your cities in siege, of course i was not going to hold, I just wanted to spot your fliers and Ls to pass to Savage the info.

2. After that and the note that we had “friends” in Savage, made us to go to that.

We put us into to war with the best fighter alliance having war with the most human resources alliance. So yes, that is bertrayal.

DeletedUser55285

Really? We never felt apart (reffering tbe your mention to merge of pigs+reapers)

Another note;
I joined the world with Corv, he joined reapers because he didn't want to be with LOTR (or maybe this was pre - merge w/ them... not sure), all i know, is he asked me before leaving, i completely agreed with his decision, and he flourished because of it.

MTEz Logis & Zhad where originally in a trio alliance (same name as now), then joined rene, and then piglets, and UTE & Lali joined when piglets merged w/ otr in mega-coalition against SP. They had all being piglets before

I never said all your members where bad, the opposite in fact, but your good players did not train the players who would of needed the assistance, thats what i see as the downfall of reapers (even though im sure it would of been fine if SP didn't merge, i just simply see it as the most prominent flaw)

I cant remember who, but piglets / reapers took in from an alliance (relatively early on, dont remember well). And took some from renegades (one of the better choices). But some of the players that had been picked up where not of the calibre of the rest of the players, hence why i refer to it has a 'falling apart'... because some of those players weren't taught how to play in the same fashion that some of your players had been (who are still thriving today, both know who i am referring to)...

I completely agree with your four options, i think it definitely put a lot of pressure onto you, and i think the move into LOTR was fine. But the way in which it was done...;
-------
Witch MM's most alliances calling out Pn / Savage for merging, breaks ties because they pacted with enemy... basically slanders leaders for making a decision which in no way would of impacted him.

A few days(weeks?) later, he takes over 300 piglets and renames it to something something yada yada 55 rim lords. (i understand this was not informed by all reapers council but it happened). The exact same thing that PN had done... and he expected it to be considered 'fair' or at least not cause a backlash.

This forced me into making a choice from three options;

1. Stay with SP
2. Join back into leadership in LOTR and let my cities be crushed by SP while i colonised into 065 (boring no enemies)
3. Leave (which was what i was about to do about 10m before MTEz messaged me)

Considering i had no loyalty to either alliances, simply acting in my best interests against the enemies of my time, only one decision made any sense...

"No fight" ... Yet we're sieging 4 savages cities as of this moment. We choose not to give any attention to your alliance Eff, because youre just another puzzle of Savages.

I understand somewhat the reference to us being somewhat familiarised with savage... but to what degree? We have no pact, no shared reservations, the only time we communicate is via me messaging people i got to know in my time in the alliance? Same with MP... and LOTR... you act as if i don't still have friends in your alliance who talk to me about various things? You take us on a base level, 7 people, dont have many collective troops through numbers, aren't very scary... etc. Yet you are still losing cities to us, and losing cities to savage. You may be sieging 4 cities as we speak. But you guys have 107 players -> 7... surely you can at the very least try to match us somewhat, i reckon you guys could run and hold 7 sieges a day without breaking a sweat. Why not dedicate 1/7th to Kami, they are just as big of a threat to you as SP... if not more, we have no care for WW's or sustaining a territory, as far im concerned i'd happily colonise into 065 to screw yall up if i thought it was at all plausible.

Yet at the same time, your coalition always has excuses as to why they don't deal with us... i seem to remember you guys tried... 65+ supports incoming from 055, 056, 065 all to a small city in 045. And you planted an LMD for that exact reason.. yet you failed. And we took the LMD's city an hour later. I doubt half the support in that city has been taken out, there was still a fair amount in the city before MTEz hit vm. I say you dont try because you know you will fail... countless times i have been promised a fight if i go into 055, yet i am still waiting for a sign of resistance? An attack, last times excuse was the fact that we always have LMD sieges... now we haven't sieged a city with an LMD for some time... no attacks yet.