RADIO CARYSTUS

Ra-Ceren

Phrourach
Hello fellow Grepo-Freaks! We are now collecting your favorite battle songs (offense, defense, inspirational) from You Tube into a single channel for you all to hear. This list began as an alliance music channel and is now being expanded to all players on Carystus. If you have a song (or a couple) that you love to listen to as you attack, defend or that you think will inspire your people to rise in the face of insurmountable odds, send me (Ra-Ceren) the You Tube link(s) IN GAME (not here) and they will be added to the Radio Carystus Channel.

The link for Radio Carystus will be available to all players on this world via the Nocturnos Alliance-Profile. So anytime you want to listen to it as you conquer your way to happiness, you always have the right music for the occasion. Hoping to get a few real gems from you all! Peace, out!

Ra-Ceren

RADIO CARYSTUS

Last edited by a moderator:

Ra-Ceren

Phrourach
These are just some examples that may be found on Radio Carystus. Surely, there are many of you out there with songs that you would like added to this channel. One would think so, anyway. Send the links to me (Ra-Ceren) in-game and I will add them to this channel. ;)

DeletedUser54339

Great idea, even though I'm not playing this server. Here's a good song for sniping to...

DeletedUser55419

This seems to be the best part of the forum, I live the very first music video. I am a boring girl, LOL here is a Video but I like the DRUMS of war. Rubbish compared to what I have seen you guys share

"
"

DeletedUser54775

I really like this section. Thank you. Perhaps I am bit older than you guys, but I listen to this video when I am about to attack/conquer a city.

DeletedUser54775

But during the preparation time, I listen to the propaganda songs of the totalitarian states.
...now...Profesor Kal are you going to get me banned for posting these videos?