Competition PnP: The Death of the Rimlord Ethos

• Thread starter DeletedUser46395
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

It's neither of their faults that MP standards of admission do not cover simmers and spammers.

But @thewilsh is there. ;) There's my bad joke of the day.

Anyways I think he's playing the professional victim card. "Oh we started with this in experienced rim group and now we're the top. Its not fair because everyone else started in the core"...tough luck.

DeletedUser54792

lol, I like how WG thinks he is doing well against us. We barely pay them any attention, and yet take 2 cities a day from them. Some of our guys went on a killing spree and took cities all over 55. It was fun, we barely stacked cities and they still couldn't break them. But we never intended to actually hold cities so far from the front, LotR are an after-thought, the main events are to the west and to the north. So sure, gobble up those cities off in central 55, we'll continue pushing the front line deeper into 55 and taking over Northern 55. I get that you really need your own people and those few allies you have to believe that you know what you are doing, but anyone paying attention can see things for what they are. If it were not for the decent players you picked up from Pigs, you would have already sank.

You say nobody trusts Kamikaze or Effdee? You are wrong. They have their own agenda, but we have no doubt that they will keep their word. I have found all of them to be skilled, fun, and trustworthy players. They don't want to be part of a large group because of organization issues and the drama that can go along with them. That is certainly something all experienced Grepo players can appreciate. Disrespect or disregard them at your own peril, they are a top notch group. You treated Masked Profanity the same way before they started eating you, perhaps you should learn from that mistake. You have caused the majority of the problems your group faces. Had you just kept your mouth shut and stayed low profile you would be in a much better position right now.

DeletedUser46395

The majority of cities MP have picked up - they would have picked up anyway - it has just taken longer than they would have liked - and that was always the point.

The whole point of this thread is that that is not only completely untrue; in fact the opposite is true.

Your record in breaking sieges is not just pathetic, but pretty much non-existent, so the Rimlord flag isn't really any practical assistance in that area; but more importantly, raising the "I'm With Stupid" flag is fundamentally the same as painting a huge target on their cities. Far from slowing down the takes, it vastly speeds them up by making them far more of a priority for us and most others. So when you talk about betrayal, there is no greater betrayal in this game than pretending that you (a) actually provide any protection for people who fly your flag, and (b) actually care about them - because it's clear that you only care about your own legend.

DeletedUser46395

The whole point of this thread is that that is not only completely untrue; in fact the opposite is true.

Your record in breaking sieges is not just pathetic, but pretty much non-existent, so the Rimlord flag isn't really any practical assistance in that area; but more importantly, raising the "I'm With Stupid" flag is fundamentally the same as painting a huge target on their cities. Far from slowing down the takes, it vastly speeds them up by making them far more of a priority for us and most others. So when you talk about betrayal, there is no greater betrayal in this game than pretending that you (a) actually provide any protection for people who fly your flag, and (b) actually care about them - because it's clear that you only care about your own legend.

And if anybody was in any doubt about the truth of what I'm saying, Witchy has now kicked people from the alliance for losing cities to us. The ultimate betrayal from the biggest hypocrite in the game.
Watch out anyone else who flies the Rimlord flag, he will sell you down the river to protect his own backside. Absolute disgrace.

DeletedUser55285

Yep exactly what our alliance just saw. Witchy responded to a trip 5 hours after we landed a cs... found the city under siege. And kicked the player;

Amen to DarkByDesignx who had been in LOTR for quite some time....

DeletedUser43325

And if anybody was in any doubt about the truth of what I'm saying, Witchy has now kicked people from the alliance for losing cities to us. The ultimate betrayal from the biggest hypocrite in the game.
Watch out anyone else who flies the Rimlord flag, he will sell you down the river to protect his own backside. Absolute disgrace.

He'll refute it and pretend it didn't happen. Best to post screenshots. Notice the dates.

y-epN8XoQO66X8L4JlRZRQ.png

ViceAdmiralMe:

BEsO0WapTL26YEE-rovDCA.png

ESKIMI:
8PiWHrANTD_9lEsnSDGvtA.png

DarkByDesignx:
Qxeu5YHHS5Gb23LdgIhnSA.png

Best get used to hitting that kick button.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55132

He'll refute it and pretend it didn't happen. Best to post screenshots. Notice the dates.

y-epN8XoQO66X8L4JlRZRQ.png

ViceAdmiralMe:

BEsO0WapTL26YEE-rovDCA.png

ESKIMI:
8PiWHrANTD_9lEsnSDGvtA.png

DarkByDesignx:
Qxeu5YHHS5Gb23LdgIhnSA.png

Best get used to hitting that kick button.

How else are you going to manipulate the statistics man.... If he doesn't do this the statistics would point out that he and his overused and boring rim lore group are losing much harder than he claims.

DeletedUser54360

Interesting . Still chasing shadows //

"TP yeah well we dont really care that LOTR are kicking us black and blue in 55 this last week we never intended to stay there"

2 " Tetra and LUK are not betrayers because other players chose not to go to MP and left before they could complete their masterful surender".

By choosing not to go to their enemy those other players were the betrayers ? Markov uk has a very different story to tell .

3 I will continue to play my game free from concern about your opinions.

If I was to say Oranges are mildly Acidic One of the posse would explain how actually shamefully they are mildly Alkaliine - wouldn't you Bishop ?

Tetra and Luk actions have been correctly described by me . Deal with it.

Savage are getting their butt kicked in 55 . Deal with it.

DeletedUser41523

They're getting kicked around but have taken more cities off your alliance than you've taken off of theirs.

Sounds like MP rejected most other people rather than picked you. Also can't this logic be used inversely? Like how are they not betrayers for going to you but Luk and Tetra are betrayers for going to MP?

You clearly care about the opinions of everyone.

LOTR ain't gonna win. Deal with it.

DeletedUser55285

Take with a pinch of salt, talk with Tetra & Luk if you actually want to get their full opinion

With my various talks w/ UD / Renegades members, i didn't particularly see many liking you WG...

Bele Eskimi and (maybe, never talked to him, judging off of behavior) ViceAdmiral had a general dislike of common enemies, and falsely assumed that you would help them take them on (Eskimi & Bele's enemy was Kamikaze)... you failed to do so. Eskimi went inactive, Bele hit vm for other reasons.

The others had a grudging respect for MP... and i don't think they betrayed their fellow alliance-mates by joining people they respected. How can you betray those who left first?

And do note... their name was Under Discussion if that doesn't suggest something to you i dont think you should be commenting on it...

Edit: I dont think you should be bragging about screwing over savage in 055... they had zero interest in the ocean until you went to war with them... and its been one of piglets/lotr main oceans since the start.... you'd just expect it. The fact that they take cities shames you

DeletedUser46395

If I was to say Oranges are mildly Acidic One of the posse would explain how actually shamefully they are mildly Alkaliine - wouldn't you Bishop ?

To points - one, let's be honest, you would be the one describing oranges as alkaline in the first place, given your well-known approach to the truth, so sure everyone would disagree with you, and two, not sure who you are referring to as the Bishop, but it will come as no surprise to anyone that you're bashing him.

Tetra and Luk actions have been correctly described by me . Deal with it.

"Correctly" as in the usual fake news from Grepo's answer to Donald Trump.

DeletedUser3303

The leadership of under discusion was me, tetra and bele, i was on holiday in vm when bele demoted tetra and left to join lotr, so tetra decided to clear bele out and force him to hit vm, he then joined mp cos frankly there the most organised alliance on the server, we could tell that by fighting them for months. When i came back from holiday i followed my friends and dont regret it in the least cos been much more fun fighting in a active team.

DeletedUser54360

They're getting kicked around but have taken more cities off your alliance than you've taken off of theirs.

Sounds like MP rejected most other people rather than picked you. Also can't this logic be used inversely? Like how are they not betrayers for going to you but Luk and Tetra are betrayers for going to MP?

You clearly care about the opinions of everyone.

LOTR ain't gonna win. Deal with it.

SMILODON

Not in the last week. In the last week we are clearly beating SAVAGE in 55 by any yardstick.

Whether I do or do not win - You will play a precisely zero weight role in that process.

Your meaningless speculations are just that - meaningless..

It is quite bizarre that you refuse to publish anything that goes against your prejudices.

BISHOP BEAR

I hit your nail right on the head - just be gracious and accept it .

EFFDEEGEE

I dont think you should be bragging about screwing over savage in 055... they had zero interest in the ocean until you went to war with them... and its been one of piglets/lotr main oceans since the start.

Oh My goodness! You have actually been forced to back track on one of your predictions. Namely that Savage would steam roller us out of 55 .

Translation " I don't think it is fair pointing out that I am a prejudiced little twit with my nose perma- sniffing up every bottom I can find. It is quite unfair of you not to just comply with my ill-advised and shallowly considered pronouncements"

"LOTR and WG NOT getting beaten - This is surely against the rules!! "

Does that just about sum it up EFFDEEGEE. ??

Typhoo Tea

I see you have gone ominously quiet. I await your next attempt to polish up turds into Golden nuggets.

MIKNEL

No-one is denying you have control of South 56 and will have control of 46 / Or that I ditched players that refused to do anything sensible to help them in their predicament. Now that there is no easy meat left and you have to travel and face at least semi-competent opposition we will get a clearer picture of where MP will end up in this world.

However much it irritates you to hear it - 56 is still just a side show for me . Whether it will remain so is yet to be determined.

LUK

I like you - but Tetra made a bad choice and you followed that.

I don't want to call you names just to be clear what actually happened.

You usurped control off Renegades and then screwed over all but a handful of those players that joined you in UD.

That is what happened -

The Lynch Mob can try to rationalise that away - but it is what it is and you will (sadly) have to deal with that - and the likely less than eager responses to proposals that you lead in the future.

Did I miss anything ??

DeletedUser54384

LUK

I don't want to call you names just to be clear what actually happened.

You usurped control off Renegades and then screwed over all but a handful of those players that joined you in UD.

That is what happened -

The Lynch Mob can try to rationalise that away - but it is what it is and you will (sadly) have to deal with that - and the likely less than eager responses to proposals that you lead in the future.

Did I miss anything ??

DId I make a "bad choice" too?

DeletedUser38223

SMILODON

LUK

Looks like a pretty good choice from where I'm sitting..

bel was only leader in UD for a week and in that time he managed to promote 2 inexperienced players to leadership, take away all my rights and betray the alliance... top notch rimlord material right there.

You on the other hand betrayed me, did not ask or even tell me you were recruiting the only semi active players in UD.

I was then left in an inactive , inexperienced alliance, with no rights not even mm, and you expect me to join a sinking ship alliance with a traitorous leader and traitorous members who play only for themselves.

How can you possibly sit there and say that I am in the wrong?

DeletedUser54903

Looks like a pretty good choice from where I'm sitting..

bel was only leader in UD for a week and in that time he managed to promote 2 inexperienced players to leadership, take away all my rights and betray the alliance... top notch rimlord material right there.

You on the other hand betrayed me, did not ask or even tell me you were recruiting the only semi active players in UD.

I was then left in an inactive , inexperienced alliance, with no rights not even mm, and you expect me to join a sinking ship alliance with a traitorous leader and traitorous members who play only for themselves.

How can you possibly sit there and say that I am in the wrong?
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
wow I was not expecting that... Now I am that inexperienced player lol. I won't comment much on this Tetra cos peps know me ... work whit me or under my leadership in other worlds. Bot to get back on Renegades story and Ud. I was a member when Gregorian Master was a leader in renegades. From that point till the moment you left 4 MP I never soo you, comment, post, write MM or do something whit your power in YOUR alliance.To be exact first-time I soo your name popping was in Luka MM when you guys took funders power from rest of leaders and make them leave the alliance. Shortly after bell jumped as did you one to Lotr other to MP. Now I see the problem you were in still I highly doubt that you even try to do something that was in your team interest here.You took care yourself and left me, inexperienced leader, to fight your wars whit enemies you and the rest of competence council left there.Still, in time you guys got rid of the renegade's leaders UD, as top 10 alliance, did not have plans 4 WW islands much less one build.

So be straight m8 you are a jumper... you left at first chance you got. But that's, not the worst part....worst part was you left your alliance m8 in ruins , left 4 the enemy and attack your x players you were supposed to lead/protect.

And just one more thing ( so you learn something from an inexperienced player ) If you wish to send MM and you have no MM rights simply klick on Ranking.... type alliance you wish to message ... on external site in up right corner is an icon of mail...klick that and you are good to go ;)

DeletedUser38223

smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif
wow I was not expecting that... Now I am that inexperienced player lol. I won't comment much on this Tetra cos peps know me ... work whit me or under my leadership in other worlds. Bot to get back on Renegades story and Ud. I was a member when Gregorian Master was a leader in renegades. From that point till the moment you left 4 MP I never soo you, comment, post, write MM or do something whit your power in YOUR alliance.To be exact first-time I soo your name popping was in Luka MM when you guys took funders power from rest of leaders and make them leave the alliance. Shortly after bell jumped as did you one to Lotr other to MP. Now I see the problem you were in still I highly doubt that you even try to do something that was in your team interest here.You took care yourself and left me, inexperienced leader, to fight your wars whit enemies you and the rest of competence council left there.Still, in time you guys got rid of the renegade's leaders UD, as top 10 alliance, did not have plans 4 WW islands much less one build.

So be straight m8 you are a jumper... you left at first chance you got. But that's, not the worst part....worst part was you left your alliance m8 in s.... , left 4 the enemy and attack your x players you were supposed to lead/protect.

And just one more thing ( so you learn something from an inexperienced player ) If you wish to send MM and you have no MM rights simply klick on Ranking.... type alliance you wish to message ... on external site in up right corner is an icon of mail...klick that and you are good to go ;)

First of all you are lying so everything you say is irrelevant, I posted plenty on forums sent plenty of mass mails ect and had plenty of chances to join other alliances since very early on but stayed(for some reason)

Myself and luk being in leadership are the only reason Ren lasted more then a couple weeks, the others recruited all of the dead weight refugees and did things that pretty much doomed the alliance. I dont know when you joined but I sent several mms and probably sent more flyers and ls to break sieges then anyone else in the alliance... 98% of myths and probably 80% ls were sent to break sieges on players who didn't care about the alliance, you, me, or the game itself...

A good leader leads by example
lets see your wall

nqmgdHbBTOmvX-XWE2AnRg.png
KI5RvmymRKuEIWMghhXjqQ.png
xfv_w-EJReaHxyAehAd2CA.png

DeletedUser54903

I cant show you my wall m8 I am on vm lol . I am not saying 4 the whole time I said for the time Gregorian master left till the point you left. Now your wall look impressive still you have how many of days/months advantage over me? also, you are saying this as you were sending it for poops and giggles, not 4 BP.It's not like you send it to high walls or 6 k bir walls... you got your money worth... I don't say we didn't have bad player's still we had some good Loyal players too. you just put everyone in the same bucket and said you were the best here and left. As you left you did just leave your old teammate to attack from Balds Crew, Kamikaze, RF,MP and the tables ...you started taking them out yourself. Now you can say I am lying or one inexperienced so I don't know what I am talking about still facts are facts...that you were or not interested in this or did know better... NO OP-s, No structural core building, No defense coordination and certainly no leadership of any sort.
So tell me how you can spit on the player, you were supposed to lead, when you are doing the same thing? You didn't have the decency to respond on one of my dozen messages to you...

Also to add m8 ... your job as a leader is not to break a siege ( that is a nice bonus) your job is to establish an alliance to do that by themselves, give instructions and "the game plan". Opening a war whit every alliance that was close to was a really bad tactics ( if we can call it that) Also, if you soo a rotten apple in our ranks you could always internalize him and recruit someone who will play a team player.
I can only say for the time I was with you ... not the time be4 that m8...the leadership was the most inactive part of our team... you like to admit it or not.