Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Witch

Strategos
Problem is it's YOU who can't take it; Mac was threatening all sorts of things on our alliance because we made a girl cry. Now that was never our intent, but as you say, if you dish it out you have to be able to take it. Mac's heavy-handed and sexist approach - he clearly doesnt believe in equality - is why we're where we are, that and the fact that he wanted to silence us whilst letting you carry on having a go. Not very fair, is it? And not very bright.
It's not me and RT trying to control the news and what people talk about, it's Mac. And that will not happen. Nobody can control what's said on here, and I certainly wouldn't even try; I'm smart enough to know I can't manipulate everyone. Problem is Mac just isn't that smart, and your own problems started once you stopped trying to be amusing, and started trying to manipulate.
I've said many times before that you can't win a server in the Externals, but you can lose one. The forums are littered with examples of No 1 alliances who have crumbled under the pressure. And more than a few caused by me and/or RT (personal record was destroying a No 1 alliance within BP on here, that one with Zues Had Returned). RT and I are not trying to crumble you, we're not trying to win and we have lots of friends there who we would love to see win a crown; we want you guys to live up to your responsibilities to the server and particularly to your members - and thus our friends there. We're not your enemies, and neither is our alliance, but in an Externals battle with us I don't fancy your chances and that will have inevitable ramifications in-game.

Mmm maybe a few crossed wires here. There's a difference between 'can't take it' and 'considering something inappropriate' that was the original point. No one is or was 'crying'. It wasn't about control.

Theres no vendetta against you and RT but I'm not sure you can say the same about us based on recent postings.

Looks like 44 has an unexpected cold spell - maybe time to review the weather there! ;)

DeletedUser54702

Problem is it's YOU who can't take it; Mac was threatening all sorts of things on our alliance because we made a girl cry. Now that was never our intent, but as you say, if you dish it out you have to be able to take it. Mac's heavy-handed and sexist approach - he clearly doesnt believe in equality - is why we're where we are, that and the fact that he wanted to silence us whilst letting you carry on having a go. Not very fair, is it? And not very bright.
It's not me and RT trying to control the news and what people talk about, it's Mac. And that will not happen. Nobody can control what's said on here, and I certainly wouldn't even try; I'm smart enough to know I can't manipulate everyone. Problem is Mac just isn't that smart, and your own problems started once you stopped trying to be amusing, and started trying to manipulate.
I've said many times before that you can't win a server in the Externals, but you can lose one. The forums are littered with examples of No 1 alliances who have crumbled under the pressure. And more than a few caused by me and/or RT (personal record was destroying a No 1 alliance within BP on here, that one with Zues Had Returned). RT and I are not trying to crumble you, we're not trying to win and we have lots of friends there who we would love to see win a crown; we want you guys to live up to your responsibilities to the server and particularly to your members - and thus our friends there. We're not your enemies, and neither is our alliance, but in an Externals battle with us I don't fancy your chances and that will have inevitable ramifications in-game.

It is amusing and quite interesting at the same time to see you play the victim card as if we have been provoking you. The truth is throughout the server you and rt have continuously smeared and insulted us. Anyone who has been paying attention to this external will have seen that, and you are not impressing anyone with your mindless bluster. Even after multiple requests that you show us the same mutual respect we have shown you as an ally you continued on with the disrespect and shade throwing unprovoked. Perhaps that is why rt is now ex-diplo and you are no longer in leadership. You are unable to control yourself and were ruining a relationship with an ally that had shown you nothing but respect since diplomatic relations had been agreed to.

At the same time it is clear to anyone who has been paying attention here that you and rt do nothing but spit out propaganda. Mutual respect is a foreign concept to you and if an ally isn't doing what you want right away, you believe that by attacking their pride they will immediately do whatever you say.

It is interesting to see the depths of your arrogance by saying you can crumble alliances merely by smearing them on externals. You show just the kind of person you are by implying you consider it a matter of pride and keep a "personal record" that you can smear alliances into crumbling. I wonder if you realize how scummy that makes you sound, and it wins you no friends on here.

If you think you can crumble Invicta with a smearing campaign on here be my guest. Ask thizzle or anyone else from noobs how the pagasae smear campaign worked out on us last server. I'll give you a hint- in the end it was a whole lot of wasted breath and hot air on the part of our enemies.

Our alliances are allied, but it is clear you and rt do your best to ruin that relationship with your disrespect, insults, and smearing. And when it gets thrown back at you RT immediately has a mental breakdown, and you turn incredibly nasty to a lady who has shown you nothing but respect and kind words in the past. It is very sad to say the least, and I hope one day you actually do have the wisdom to offer her an apology. Im not counting on it though.

And on a final note. The garbage that you call "The Carrion" has about as much truth to it as the tabloid magazines you find in the supermarket checkout lane. Keep tooting your horn though. "Trollisimus has never made anything up".

DeletedUser46391

You must learn to control your emotions bud. This is a crucial life skill you have yet to master, hopefully, one day you do. I know you fancy yourself as a good manipulator. But the truth is you are not. The moment you realized you were not in control you blew up and revealed your true intentions. It was easily predictable and expected.

I've actually screenshot this to show people.

This is gold.

It is amusing and quite interesting at the same time to see you play the victim card as if we have been provoking you. The truth is throughout the server you and rt have continuously smeared and insulted us. Anyone who has been paying attention to this external will have seen that, and you are not impressing anyone with your mindless bluster. Even after multiple requests that you show us the same mutual respect we have shown you as an ally you continued on with the disrespect and shade throwing unprovoked. Perhaps that is why rt is now ex-diplo and you are no longer in leadership. You are unable to control yourself and were ruining a relationship with an ally that had shown you nothing but respect since diplomatic relations had been agreed to.

At the same time it is clear to anyone who has been paying attention here that you and rt do nothing but spit out propaganda. Mutual respect is a foreign concept to you and if an ally isn't doing what you want right away, you believe that by attacking their pride they will immediately do whatever you say.

It is interesting to see the depths of your arrogance by saying you can crumble alliances merely by smearing them on externals. You show just the kind of person you are by implying you consider it a matter of pride and keep a "personal record" that you can smear alliances into crumbling. I wonder if you realize how scummy that makes you sound, and it wins you no friends on here.

If you think you can crumble Invicta with a smearing campaign on here be my guest. Ask thizzle or anyone else from noobs how the pagasae smear campaign worked out on us last server. I'll give you a hint- in the end it was a whole lot of wasted breath and hot air on the part of our enemies.

Our alliances are allied, but it is clear you and rt do your best to ruin that relationship with your disrespect, insults, and smearing. And when it gets thrown back at you RT immediately has a mental breakdown, and you turn incredibly nasty to a lady who has shown you nothing but respect and kind words in the past. It is very sad to say the least, and I hope one day you actually do have the wisdom to offer her an apology. Im not counting on it though.

And on a final note. The garbage that you call "The Carrion" has about as much truth to it as the tabloid magazines you find in the supermarket checkout lane. Keep tooting your horn though. "Trollisimus has never made anything up".

:)

Oh dear.

It's like all three of you have misread a situation. Don't get me wrong I'm not surprised. In fact, I'm quite happy with how this is all progressing.

I can only thank you.

I think you might want to read the Carrions slogan bud.

And if you like i can post a few pictures from the chat room we have if you REALLY want to talk about mutual respect consider how you and your peers have spoken to people.

Take it easy Mr. Councilor, we dont work for you or RT. Everything on its own time! You say you are here to fight and as RT suggested about invicta in his T12, you also ain't fighting anyone of note...If you are in a rush, Im sure you can find your way to 55 without trying to push everyone to do things on your own terms.

There isnt a vendetta against you or RT! is just you seem quite upset and start posting propaganda bout us because we aint doing what you want us to do.

Is great isn't it.

A mod arguing on the forums. What is your mod name again silver?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54702

I've actually screenshot this to show people.

This is gold.

:)

Oh dear.

It's like all three of you have misread a situation. Don't get me wrong I'm not surprised. In fact, I'm quite happy with how this is all progressing.

I can only thank you.

Is great isn't it.

A mod arguing on the forums. What is your mod name again silver?

Oh dear.

It would probably be to your benefit if you stopped trying to pull the amateur mind games and manipulation attempts. We got tired of them long ago with you pitching them to us in our diplo chat.

We have said our piece, and at this point, you are wasting our time. Continue on though. As ex-diplo you are allowed to be as disrespectful to an ally as you wish.

DeletedUser46391

I really am bud.

But the thing is I genuinely like your player base. The players you have that I have spoken to seem lovely.

Leaders on the other hand (not you silver you just don't really get it) are lacking massively.

But that's a given considering how you try to call me out on manipulating you while being manipulated into an argument due to being over sensative.

I can go back to being diplo if you like bud?

Would literally take 2 seconds to change the alliance announcement.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
how about you 2 groups shut up and fight each others and create a war of note, its obvious that Invicta has a pretty good foothold in 44 and good chances of expansion there :)

besides.. Wib is fighting phobia, TEE is fighting WC so.. and stop eating all those easy targets start clashing :)

DeletedUser46395

I must apologise. I had you down as the smart one of the triumvirate, appears I was wrong. ;)

I have never known an alliance with such a self-obsessed, self-important and utterly humourless leadership as yours plainly has. People play this game for fun, and given that it's primarily a resource management game with endless hours of mindless clicking, it's hardly a surprise that banter is an important part of the way many people play this game, either in internal forums, on Skype, or here. And that's what I try to provide - banter to make people laugh. And with most people, it works very well. Look, I called Thizzle and Raydium "Tweedledumb and Tweedledumber", and instead of getting all uppity, they laughed at themselves. I keep saying how ugly Foo is. He laughs too. And you really should read the "poop jokes" on our internal forum at Poop's expense. And he laughs along too. Banter. But I say something about you guys, and all hell lets loose - "disrespect", you cry. And yet you accuse ME of playing the victim card. Ha! "Smeared and insulted you" - mate, I've smeared and insulted EVERYONE, that's what banter is. But it's only you guys who don't get it, and try to apply diplomatic pressure to get it stopped. And you expect me to respect you? Really? I DID respect you until you started to get so ridiculous; I don't anymore, because frankly I don't respect anyone who can't take a joke and tries to use bully boy tactics to repress humour. If anybody has a genuine reason for me to back off them, all they have to do is tell me, or get the message through that there is a genuine reason, and I promise I will leave them alone, but otherwise, everyone on the server is fair game, doubly so if they join in the banter.
You guys simply don't understand banter. You've accused me endlessly of "propaganda" and trying to undermine the relationship between our alliances, but in truth there's only one propaganda message I've tried to get over in anything I've written here - that I don't want TEE and their cohorts to win, because I don't believe they deserve to. EVERYTHING else is banter. I've no reason to disrupt relations between our alliances, but heaven help me, are you guys incapable of (a) taking a joke, and (b) seeing that if you don't stop TEE, you have precisely zero chance of winning, and that(c) you need us? You really do.

Do I think I can crumble Invicta? No, I know it, with apologies for sounding arrogant. BUT I DON'T WANT TO. I want my friends over there to get a crown, and I certainly don't want to have to work towards one myself. I rather want to be fighting alongside you against common enemies. But the banter will continue regardless, and you guys really have to learn to laugh at yourselves and not get so worked up. If Mac had come back and said "You know you're right, I'm the worst leader ever, but you're not much better, Bear" it would have taken the wind right out of my sails, and earned him huge respect from everyone and a laugh at my expense, too. That would have been the smart thing to do. Instead, you guys have rather made sure that the focus is all on you by your cackhanded attempts to censor what I say and your inability to distinguish between banter and propaganda.

Your remarks about The Carrion just show you really don't get it. It's banter. I make it all up. There's no secret to that at all. I boast about it in the Masthead: "Bringing Fake News and Lies to Carystus since..." But I do make it up based on what I know is going on, and as a result, it often gets to the heart of the matter even when the primary purpose is simply to have a laugh. That's where the "Truth through lies" bit comes in. The vast majority of people get that, including many from within your own alliance; why is it just your leadership who insist on taking it over-seriously? Because that just looks like paranoia. You guys need to chill out, learn to laugh at yourselves (how people get through life without that ability is beyond me) and think about your priorities on this server. If it's really trying to stop me poking fun at you, good luck, but I doubt your membership will approve.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Well I was advised that you and your team started in 55 and ghosted. That was the basis for my comment. What did happen then. Lets set the record straight.

You are correct we started in 55 . but the plan to restart in another ocean once BP was up was decided on in nags. So we didnt run from anyone . You werent to know that and only went on what you saw. No problem
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
We will see if you're happy about this in a few days. Or will you then trade and run again more west?

"no more cuddling! But let me get to my new friends first, im scared alone..."

Right which is why you pacted with all of 045 ? Right ... talk about hypocrites.

DeletedUser39822

I called out Bearissimus on a thread about a month ago and he reprimanded me for going off topic and if I wanted to talk trash to start a trash talking thread......I implore you to take your own advice. He really is pushing for the world to take on TEE but his words and approach are having the opposite effect. A good start would be to lead by example, I will help you take a city in 055 so you can personally lead this charge.

DeletedUser46395

I called out Bearissimus on a thread about a month ago and he reprimanded me for going off topic and if I wanted to talk trash to start a trash talking thread......I implore you to take your own advice. He really is pushing for the world to take on TEE but his words and approach are having the opposite effect. A good start would be to lead by example, I will help you take a city in 055 so you can personally lead this charge.

Well if Invicta leadership are so crazy as to throw away the world simply to try to score points against me in here, that's up to them; as Foo says, you can't cure stupid. From the WC perspective, you would be also be better trying to get them to get their act together rather than trying to score points against me, as you're so much in the firing line that a longer delay is hardly in your interests. But hey, some of you clearly put ego before alliance, so carry on.
It's blindingly clear; without a concerted effort to stop TEE, they win. End of story. If me poking fun at anyone matters more to them than that fact, then they really need someone poking fun at them, don't they?

Raydium88

Strategos
I log on externals to read quality posts for when I am bored of endless hours of farming and telling people to shut up lol. I couldn't craft an entertaining journalistic piece for the life of me, nor fun little poems, by which I suck at them and I am a boring person lol.

Some people like myself play the game in the name of fun. Others, are more competitive and rather play for the win. Each to their own... but the moment senseless trashtalk unveils, I have no reason to login here for that brings me no enjoyment. Rivalry is good, I just wouldn't want to see yet another world externals going on a vicious cycle of bull... it gets old. Fast.

DeletedUser39822

Well if Invicta leadership are so crazy as to throw away the world simply to try to score points against me in here, that's up to them; as Foo says, you can't cure stupid. From the WC perspective, you would be also be better trying to get them to get their act together rather than trying to score points against me, as you're so much in the firing line that a longer delay is hardly in your interests. But hey, some of you clearly put ego before alliance, so carry on.
It's blindingly clear; without a concerted effort to stop TEE, they win. End of story. If me poking fun at anyone matters more to them than that fact, then they really need someone poking fun at them, don't they?

I don't think you understand the WC perspective or our interests. We are here to have fun and fight and that is exactly what we are getting. In regards to a "win" what exactly do you win? The only winner of any world is Inno.

DeletedUser46395

I don't think you understand the WC perspective or our interests. We are here to have fun and fight and that is exactly what we are getting. In regards to a "win" what exactly do you win? The only winner of any world is Inno.
That's all we're here for too, just don't want to see borschters come out with anything.
Much though I admire your approach, I don't think you can do it on your own. My idea of a perfect server would be if we could remove this lot, then have a clean fight afterwards. :)

DeletedUser55280

Sorry you pacted with

NCT
NCT II
Phobia
Hell
(WIB & HELLRAISES)

Thats 6 alliances , i suggest you buy farmville or sim city if you want to play it safe.

so branches count as own outstanding alliances? yeah that would probably mass then. i count 3 since at least 2 of each belong together. you should know, since hell was your branch before you abandoned them (another honorable move btw).

would be interesting how many pacts who cares now have, but this is too much trashtalk policies for this forum so i shut up for better goods.

next time we talk is shouting from ship to ship on the ruff cold sea of O45
smiley_emoticons_headstand.gif

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
so branches count as own outstanding alliances? yeah that would probably mass then. i count 3 since at least 2 of each belong together. you should know, since hell was your branch before you abandoned them (another honorable move btw).

would be interesting how many pacts who cares now have, but this is too much trashtalk policies for this forum so i shut up for better goods.

next time we talk is shouting from ship to ship on the ruff cold sea of O45
smiley_emoticons_headstand.gif

You guys had 6x the amount of members of any top alliance crammed in one ocean and you're telling me thats not simming ur way to victory ? You're honestly more pathetic than i thought if you think thats true fighting. Branches do count as outstanding alliances how silly are you ?

Abandoned HELL ? What after 0zz decided to be a dictator and take over the alliance as his own seperate alliance ? It wasn't a branch it was stupidity .. and like i said initially some of us were displeased with the WIB PACT, vote was against it but dictator ship made it happen anyway. So i guess you don't even understand what happened so keep talking nonsense.

Why worry about who cares' pacts when you should focus on fixing up your own ...

Status
Not open for further replies.